Hone wale jeejaji (Page 4)

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by Garima04

Originally posted by ashlok

Hey Sadie...aishu here..sorry I was not able to comment on your posts for past 2 days...
Yeah today's epi was so cute...Abhay **ROFL***...he was so cute...he dragged simmi(abhay baba there are already many cold wars b/n saas-bahu and u r adding more))))))...jaidev...he is naughty than I expected...he came asking...Mom what was the sound...choote yeh kya?!!!$$$...I loved the whole scene...I laughed when su said ADARSH SE KYCH SEEKO...I was like...WOH THO SUCHH HAI ABHAY BHARATNATYAM BHI ADARSH SE HI SEEK HAI...*****ROFL******

Precap...still pondering what is gonnna happen...who wins...I seriously don't want jeevan to be...but appa pointed toward whom???!!!(merit confusion clear karo guys)))))) I think appa will say that he is impressed with Adarsh as he stands equally before jeevan...

JEEVAN HE NA WOH BOHOT KHATHARNAAAT HAI...u know why...Vanshika vamp stalked Adarsh for 11yrs...but jeevan has broken her records 12years...(ROFL...))))))))
@bold what an observation   ROFL

I think Adarsh would loose but appa would really appreciate his efforts and dance

@Bold@ashlok

Hope Yash Bundela  havent been after Radhi since she  was  baby, breaking the record of JeevanROFL in the coming episodes,

ROFLROFLROFL...this is not fair @bennevis...you make me laugh until i had tears in my eyes...it seems like picture abhi baakki hai mere dost

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04

..Jemimah.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Jemimah..
..Jemimah..

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:07am | IP Logged
The epic scenes were BUL ROFL...
and asad teasing swaLOL...

arey i expected jaidev will show his dance performanceLOL.. koi baath nahin abhay se kaam chala diyaROFL

Garima04

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yawfeh

The epic scenes were BULROFL...
and asad teasing swaLOL...

arey i expected jaidev will show his dance performanceLOL.. koi baath nahin abhay se kaam chala diyaROFL
no wonder Abhay looked super adorable Embarrassed
sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

This title was the dialogue of the day. I mean I love the way he teases Swadheenta and his expressions are lovely. LOL LOL

Abhay was too cute. The way he dances OmG..Suhasini's expression..Oh My God!! Thnk heaven that she dint have an heart attack seeing his son doing such crazy acts. Jaydev n Adarsh at the backend were gvng so funny expression LOL
And the best part, when Suhasini says Abhay,"Adarsh se kuch seekho"..I couldn't stop laughing ROFL ROFL

@Bold: I was like Usi se to seekh raha hai.

Garima04

sririt IF-Rockerz
sririt
sririt

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

So many love triangles, so many complications. Why CVs, why you do dis? Why you complicate? LOLLOL

But Asad be so cute and adorbs. He has already accepted his rakhi sister's psycho stalker as his jeeja LOL

Now that cheerleader Asad is hospitalized I'm liking his replacement Abhay. Such cheerleading, much fun LOL
Oh God this Sinha Brothers United League is too adorable and so funny. Raise your hand if along with me even you thought we will seeJaidev dancing ROFL

Poor Swa's tension has increased so much that even Aam papad cant help her. LOL Why do I feel that Asad is going to fall in a major trouble because of the creepness ki dukaan psycho bundela. 

I dont know why, I am not looking forward to the face off or rather the dance off. I mean sure this 12 days challenge was extremely funny but I was never interested in this track to begin with. The fact that it was hilarious kinda made it bearable for me. Anyway, I hope that the actual dance off is exciting enough Big smile

Love,
Sadie! Big smile

@Red: Suhasini would have definitely got heart attack. Abhaya is little notorious, Jaidev seems quiet serious. If he would have said he started learning bharatnatyam; Suhasini would have gone.

Abhaya' s explanation were like ROFL

Edited by sririt - 23 April 2016 at 5:22am

Garima04

Manonidz IF-Stunnerz
Manonidz
Manonidz

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Swadarsh Sangeet would be one gala affair LOL Swa side is already pro and Sinha brothers have learned quite a bit by now LOL

Garima04

Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

Swadarsh Sangeet would be one gala affairLOLSwa side is already pro and Sinha brothers have learned quite a bit by nowLOL
Lol LOL
You are absolutely correct! It would be worth the watch
Sangeet Competition on the cards! Who does it better Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index