teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by teetiana

Originally posted by teetiana

heyyy.. 
why did u miss the precap.. shayad adarsh har gaya.. aur Swa was in tears ...

P.S- yup even i felt Jaidev would dance ROFL

P.S.S- I hope Asad's lovestory falls in place too.. so cute he is.. uske saath bura nahi hona chahiye yaa..
and usne kitne pyaar se bola.. meri ek rakhee behen hai.. uska hone wala pati.. mera jeeja LOL

waise exams over?? kaise gaye papers??

No yaar exams are not over. I have a 2 days holiday for the next paper. 3 are over and they went really well. 2 more are left Big smile

ohhkk all the best. Study well.. I got over with my exams.. now stuck at my internship. The mental asylum I go to is not that bad but the psychiatrist rather the HOD is giving me a very tough time Cry Isske baad mujhe hi admit karna padegaBig smile

You've studied psychiatry? 
Im giving my BA majors final papers in psychology 

Arre nahi.. forensic psychology

ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

Originally posted by ashlok

Hey Sadie...aishu here..sorry I was not able to comment on your posts for past 2 days...
Yeah today's epi was so cute...Abhay **ROFL***...he was so cute...he dragged simmi(abhay baba there are already many cold wars b/n saas-bahu and u r adding more))))))...jaidev...he is naughty than I expected...he came asking...Mom what was the sound...choote yeh kya?!!!$$$...I loved the whole scene...I laughed when su said ADARSH SE KYCH SEEKO...I was like...WOH THO SUCHH HAI ABHAY BHARATNATYAM BHI ADARSH SE HI SEEK HAI...*****ROFL******

Precap...still pondering what is gonnna happen...who wins...I seriously don't want jeevan to be...but appa pointed toward whom???!!!(merit confusion clear karo guys)))))) I think appa will say that he is impressed with Adarsh as he stands equally before jeevan...

JEEVAN HE NA WOH BOHOT KHATHARNAAAT HAI...u know why...Vanshika vamp stalked Adarsh for 11yrs...but jeevan has broken her records 12years...(ROFL...))))))))
@bold what an observation   ROFL

I think Adarsh would loose but appa would really appreciate his efforts and dance

ROFL..but any how thanks ji..Embarrassed...I think the same...bang bange(hrithik Roshan ki nahi) hone wali hai...But SWA its high timeAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04

ViTharvforever IF-Sizzlerz
ViTharvforever
ViTharvforever

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
sinha bros r cute...n abhay learned bharatnatyam by only seeing adarsh lol...i cant control my laughter...such a beautiful bond n jaydev lol i want to c his other side...asad was cute in hospitl n wen he said jeejaji...adarsh in bharatnatyam dresLOL

BenNevis

BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Sadie and your titles for the posts ClapStar
Asad ab nahi, Adarsh ko kaafi pehele se hi jeejaji maan liya. Lekin Swa nahi maani.

Ab tho Swa ko bhi mann na padega Adarsh, Asad ki Jeeja hai.LOL
BenNevis Goldie
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

Originally posted by ashlok

Hey Sadie...aishu here..sorry I was not able to comment on your posts for past 2 days...
Yeah today's epi was so cute...Abhay **ROFL***...he was so cute...he dragged simmi(abhay baba there are already many cold wars b/n saas-bahu and u r adding more))))))...jaidev...he is naughty than I expected...he came asking...Mom what was the sound...choote yeh kya?!!!$$$...I loved the whole scene...I laughed when su said ADARSH SE KYCH SEEKO...I was like...WOH THO SUCHH HAI ABHAY BHARATNATYAM BHI ADARSH SE HI SEEK HAI...*****ROFL******

Precap...still pondering what is gonnna happen...who wins...I seriously don't want jeevan to be...but appa pointed toward whom???!!!(merit confusion clear karo guys)))))) I think appa will say that he is impressed with Adarsh as he stands equally before jeevan...

JEEVAN HE NA WOH BOHOT KHATHARNAAAT HAI...u know why...Vanshika vamp stalked Adarsh for 11yrs...but jeevan has broken her records 12years...(ROFL...))))))))
@bold what an observation   ROFL

I think Adarsh would loose but appa would really appreciate his efforts and dance

@Bold@ashlok

Hope Yash Bundela  havent been after Radhi since she  was  baby, breaking the record of JeevanROFL in the coming episodes,

Edited by BenNevis - 22 April 2016 at 1:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ashlokmoonwearer

Paridhi7250 Senior Member
Paridhi7250
Paridhi7250

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I raise my hand... 

You said everything on mind...

Last exam tomorrow... Then I can actually join discussions!

Yay!
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -silentbang-

Don't worry u will get one performance United league of brothers in swadarsh's shaadi LOL

Asad actually considers Adarsh as his Idol LOL all his pyscho stalking ideas are considered epic by Asad.  So no wonder he calls him jijaji LOL but it was really really cute Embarrassed

I think Radhika will say no to yash and then he will not leave Asad ...Ouch

Im waiting for Jaidev's performance. More than that I'm looking forward to Suhasini's performance LOL And maybe Swa's appa can do some bharatnatyam LOL
Swa's appa and adarsh performing Bharatnatyam together LOLLOLLOL

moonwearer

Chillichick IF-Dazzler
Chillichick
Chillichick

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Jaidev is such a smooth liar! 
I mean honestly no one can doubt him! Adarsh still seemed doubtful! But fortunately Suhasini hasn't collapsed yet! 

So good to see the real Asad back!

The playful one! 

It is pretty obvious that Adarsh can't compete with a 12 year practice! 

But is this jeevan a bit creepy?

Like 12 years ki tapasya? For the girl? Knowing and accepting the fact that she is mine? 

But what kind of a jeeja to be is Jeevan? Like he didn't even bother calling let alone visiting Asad?

The Sinha brothers plus the ever dutiful bhabhi are such an amazing team! 

Fabulous post as usual! 

Aashka

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index