Dahleez
Dahleez

Hone wale jeejaji (Page 2)

--starstruck-- IF-Sizzlerz
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

Sadie, Jaydev will dance with jaya or without Jaya but will dance for sure for Swadarsh's sangeet! High hope you seeLOL
Abhay is too cute.. i want to see him dance bharatnatyam now LOL
I am afraid for Asad.. he is going to be in deep trouble due to yash bundela! *creepalert*
Jeevan *wickedalert*

Fingers crossed for Jaidev's performance LOL
Today even Jeevan gave me the creepiness wibes Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevisGarima04DiscoDhokla

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima04

This title was the dialogue of the day. I mean I love the way he teases Swadheenta and his expressions are lovely. LOL LOL

Abhay was too cute. The way he dances OmG..Suhasini's expression..Oh My God!! Thnk heaven that she dint have an heart attack seeing his son doing such crazy acts. Jaydev n Adarsh at the backend were gvng so funny expression LOL
And the best part, when Suhasini says Abhay,"Adarsh se kuch seekho"..I couldn't stop laughing ROFL ROFL

Hahaha Suhasini can be so blind sometimes LOL
Honestly these siblings are the ones who kept me hooked on to this weird track 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

moonwearerGarima04

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -silentbang-

Don't worry u will get one performance United league of brothers in swadarsh's shaadi LOL

Asad actually considers Adarsh as his Idol LOL all his pyscho stalking ideas are considered epic by Asad.  So no wonder he calls him jijaji LOL but it was really really cute Embarrassed

I think Radhika will say no to yash and then he will not leave Asad ...Ouch

Im waiting for Jaidev's performance. More than that I'm looking forward to Suhasini's performance LOL And maybe Swa's appa can do some bharatnatyam LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima04-silentbang-

teetiana Senior Member
teetiana
teetiana

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --starstruck--

Originally posted by teetiana

heyyy.. 
why did u miss the precap.. shayad adarsh har gaya.. aur Swa was in tears ...

P.S- yup even i felt Jaidev would dance ROFL

P.S.S- I hope Asad's lovestory falls in place too.. so cute he is.. uske saath bura nahi hona chahiye yaa..
and usne kitne pyaar se bola.. meri ek rakhee behen hai.. uska hone wala pati.. mera jeeja LOL

waise exams over?? kaise gaye papers??

No yaar exams are not over. I have a 2 days holiday for the next paper. 3 are over and they went really well. 2 more are left Big smile

ohhkk all the best. Study well.. I got over with my exams.. now stuck at my internship. The mental asylum I go to is not that bad but the psychiatrist rather the HOD is giving me a very tough time Cry Isske baad mujhe hi admit karna padegaBig smile
--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manonidz

These siblings are all so cute LOL ...it was hilarious when suh  reprimanded Abhay saying Adarsh se kuch seekho ROFL she is so so blind LOL can't imagine her shock when all will be out 

There is an old spoiler pic of this engagement ceremony... Where a police officer is there in the background ...so may Asad will do something silly to spoil  Rads engagement... 

Looks like SWA confession is round the corner ...she is wearing the same dress as in promo Embarrassed 

There was a police officer? Sure it wasnt Abhay's friend? LOL
Yeah I noticed the similar dress. But seriously her confession is equivalent to comitting suicide 
ashlok IF-Dazzler
ashlok
ashlok

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Hey Sadie...aishu here..sorry I was not able to comment on your posts for past 2 days...
Yeah today's epi was so cute...Abhay **ROFL***...he was so cute...he dragged simmi(abhay baba there are already many cold wars b/n saas-bahu and u r adding more))))))...jaidev...he is naughty than I expected...he came asking...Mom what was the sound...choote yeh kya?!!!$$$...I loved the whole scene...I laughed when su said ADARSH SE KYCH SEEKO...I was like...WOH THO SUCHH HAI ABHAY BHARATNATYAM BHI ADARSH SE HI SEEK HAI...*****ROFL******

Precap...still pondering what is gonnna happen...who wins...I seriously don't want jeevan to be...but appa pointed toward whom???!!!(merit confusion clear karo guys)))))) I think appa will say that he is impressed with Adarsh as he stands equally before jeevan...

JEEVAN HE NA WOH BOHOT KHATHARNAAAT HAI...u know why...Vanshika vamp stalked Adarsh for 11yrs...but jeevan has broken her records 12years...(ROFL...))))))))

P.S:- How was your exams...hope you score with flying colors...i pray that the rest will be also easy for you...

P.P.S:- wow...super speedy post buddy...tu he na agli janmam mein definately rocket tha...(sorry for my bad hindi..just a learner))))

Edited by ashlok - 22 April 2016 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teetiana

--starstruck--
--starstruck--

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by --starstruck--

heyyy.. 
why did u miss the precap.. shayad adarsh har gaya.. aur Swa was in tears ...

P.S- yup even i felt Jaidev would dance ROFL

P.S.S- I hope Asad's lovestory falls in place too.. so cute he is.. uske saath bura nahi hona chahiye yaa..
and usne kitne pyaar se bola.. meri ek rakhee behen hai.. uska hone wala pati.. mera jeeja LOL

waise exams over?? kaise gaye papers??

No yaar exams are not over. I have a 2 days holiday for the next paper. 3 are over and they went really well. 2 more are left Big smile

ohhkk all the best. Study well.. I got over with my exams.. now stuck at my internship. The mental asylum I go to is not that bad but the psychiatrist rather the HOD is giving me a very tough time Cry Isske baad mujhe hi admit karna padegaBig smile

You've studied psychiatry? 
Im giving my BA majors final papers in psychology 
Garima04 IF-Rockerz
Garima04
Garima04

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashlok

Hey Sadie...aishu here..sorry I was not able to comment on your posts for past 2 days...
Yeah today's epi was so cute...Abhay **ROFL***...he was so cute...he dragged simmi(abhay baba there are already many cold wars b/n saas-bahu and u r adding more))))))...jaidev...he is naughty than I expected...he came asking...Mom what was the sound...choote yeh kya?!!!$$$...I loved the whole scene...I laughed when su said ADARSH SE KYCH SEEKO...I was like...WOH THO SUCHH HAI ABHAY BHARATNATYAM BHI ADARSH SE HI SEEK HAI...*****ROFL******

Precap...still pondering what is gonnna happen...who wins...I seriously don't want jeevan to be...but appa pointed toward whom???!!!(merit confusion clear karo guys)))))) I think appa will say that he is impressed with Adarsh as he stands equally before jeevan...

JEEVAN HE NA WOH BOHOT KHATHARNAAAT HAI...u know why...Vanshika vamp stalked Adarsh for 11yrs...but jeevan has broken her records 12years...(ROFL...))))))))
@bold what an observation   ROFL

I think Adarsh would loose but appa would really appreciate his efforts and dance

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LifeGoesOnteetianaashlok

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dahleez Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index