Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--starstruck-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: -silentbang-

Don't worry u will get one performance United league of brothers in swadarsh's shaadi πŸ˜†

Asad actually considers Adarsh as his Idol πŸ˜† all his pyscho stalking ideas are considered epic by Asad.  So no wonder he calls him jijaji πŸ˜† but it was really really cute πŸ˜³

I think Radhika will say no to yash and then he will not leave Asad ...

Im waiting for Jaidev's performance. More than that I'm looking forward to Suhasini's performance πŸ˜† And maybe Swa's appa can do some bharatnatyam πŸ˜†
teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

No yaar exams are not over. I have a 2 days holiday for the next paper. 3 are over and they went really well. 2 more are left πŸ˜ƒ

ohhkk all the best. Study well.. I got over with my exams.. now stuck at my internship. The mental asylum I go to is not that bad but the psychiatrist rather the HOD is giving me a very tough time πŸ˜­ Isske baad mujhe hi admit karna padegaπŸ˜ƒ
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manonidz

These siblings are all so cute πŸ˜† ...it was hilarious when suh  reprimanded Abhay saying Adarsh se kuch seekho πŸ€£ she is so so blind πŸ˜† can't imagine her shock when all will be out 

There is an old spoiler pic of this engagement ceremony... Where a police officer is there in the background ...so may Asad will do something silly to spoil  Rads engagement... 

Looks like SWA confession is round the corner ...she is wearing the same dress as in promo πŸ˜³ 

There was a police officer? Sure it wasnt Abhay's friend? πŸ˜†
Yeah I noticed the similar dress. But seriously her confession is equivalent to comitting suicide 
Hey Sadie...aishu here..sorry I was not able to comment on your posts for past 2 days...
Yeah today's epi was so cute...Abhay **ROFL***...he was so cute...he dragged simmi(abhay baba there are already many cold wars b/n saas-bahu and u r adding more))))))...jaidev...he is naughty than I expected...he came asking...Mom what was the sound...choote yeh kya?!!!$$$...I loved the whole scene...I laughed when su said ADARSH SE KYCH SEEKO...I was like...WOH THO SUCHH HAI ABHAY BHARATNATYAM BHI ADARSH SE HI SEEK HAI...*****ROFL******

Precap...still pondering what is gonnna happen...who wins...I seriously don't want jeevan to be...but appa pointed toward whom???!!!(merit confusion clear karo guys)))))) I think appa will say that he is impressed with Adarsh as he stands equally before jeevan...

JEEVAN HE NA WOH BOHOT KHATHARNAAAT HAI...u know why...Vanshika vamp stalked Adarsh for 11yrs...but jeevan has broken her records 12years...(ROFL...))))))))

P.S:- How was your exams...hope you score with flying colors...i pray that the rest will be also easy for you...

P.P.S:- wow...super speedy post buddy...tu he na agli janmam mein definately rocket tha...(sorry for my bad hindi..just a learner))))
Edited by ashlok - 8 years ago
--starstruck-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: teetiana

ohhkk all the best. Study well.. I got over with my exams.. now stuck at my internship. The mental asylum I go to is not that bad but the psychiatrist rather the HOD is giving me a very tough time πŸ˜­ Isske baad mujhe hi admit karna padegaπŸ˜ƒ

You've studied psychiatry? 
Im giving my BA majors final papers in psychology 
Garima04 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashlok

Hey Sadie...aishu here..sorry I was not able to comment on your posts for past 2 days...

Yeah today's epi was so cute...Abhay **ROFL***...he was so cute...he dragged simmi(abhay baba there are already many cold wars b/n saas-bahu and u r adding more))))))...jaidev...he is naughty than I expected...he came asking...Mom what was the sound...choote yeh kya?!!!$$$...I loved the whole scene...I laughed when su said ADARSH SE KYCH SEEKO...I was like...WOH THO SUCHH HAI ABHAY BHARATNATYAM BHI ADARSH SE HI SEEK HAI...*****ROFL******

Precap...still pondering what is gonnna happen...who wins...I seriously don't want jeevan to be...but appa pointed toward whom???!!!(merit confusion clear karo guys)))))) I think appa will say that he is impressed with Adarsh as he stands equally before jeevan...

JEEVAN HE NA WOH BOHOT KHATHARNAAAT HAI...u know why...Vanshika vamp stalked Adarsh for 11yrs...but jeevan has broken her records 12years...(ROFL...))))))))

@bold what an observation   πŸ€£

I think Adarsh would loose but appa would really appreciate his efforts and dance
teetiana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --starstruck--

You've studied psychiatry? 
Im giving my BA majors final papers in psychology 

Arre nahi.. forensic psychology
Originally posted by: Garima04

@bold what an observation   πŸ€£

I think Adarsh would loose but appa would really appreciate his efforts and dance

🀣..but any how thanks ji..😳...I think the same...bang bange(hrithik Roshan ki nahi) hone wali hai...But SWA its high time😑
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sinha bros r cute...n abhay learned bharatnatyam by only seeing adarsh lol...i cant control my laughter...such a beautiful bond n jaydev lol i want to c his other side...asad was cute in hospitl n wen he said jeejaji...adarsh in bharatnatyam dresπŸ˜†
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sadie and your titles for the posts πŸ‘β­οΈ
Asad ab nahi, Adarsh ko kaafi pehele se hi jeejaji maan liya. Lekin Swa nahi maani.

Ab tho Swa ko bhi mann na padega Adarsh, Asad ki Jeeja hai.πŸ˜†