Swaragini

India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Pari's insecurity?

Poll Question: what do u feel about Parineeta?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [3.23%]
3 [9.68%]
25 [80.65%]
2 [6.45%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Radhadreamlove IF-Rockerz
Radhadreamlove
Radhadreamlove

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
I feel her insecurity can be justified a li'l but her way is wrong. ..
Like anyone will get insecure if she is childless n the other two bahus are constantly asked for a waaris...
N also, Pari has been the part of the family long b4 SwaRagini. ..but yet everyone is partial..

But also, the way n tareeka she is going on is wrong. ..
So what do u feel?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasini

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
firstly there was no need to be insecure... when ur  alone ur mom-dad love u the most but when u have ur siblings , he too gets love.. may be more then u, but it does not mean that they dont love u... i think pari's insecurity is wrong...
ShikhaAgrawal IF-Sizzlerz
ShikhaAgrawal
ShikhaAgrawal

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hey ck I think she is somewhere rit bt chooses wrong path I mean the way everybody is upto sr makes her golyk this and its logical
DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:45am | IP Logged
MM wasis were supportive and understanding towards Pari. Today is the 1St time someone taunted her. Well Suju went over board today there was absolutely no need for Suju to tell that. But till now everyone was supportive even when Suju asked SR for grandchildren she dn't taunt Pari it was her mom who said that. Meri beti Maa nahi ban Sakthi tho tum log jaldise Punnu ko blah blah.  And they never mistreated her too. The way Pari was reacting from last week is bit OTT. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree8410tiny15

luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Pari is absolutely correct according to me but that does not mean swaragini is wrong 
Her insecurity stems from a deep past and that's needs to be understood its not as if it happened only because of her mom's visit. That only excelerated the insecurity. She was married in a highly conservative family which was transformed because of swara. Swara bought about a change in Maheshwaris, where they understood that modernization is not a sin, a person can be sanskari yet modern. 
Now parineeta is clumsy and immature (though I am not immature but I am very clumsy some people in my life finds that cute some find this habit to be irritating ) now this flaw is though not highlighted by Maheshwaris but still it's reflected in their behavior where she is given small household works instead of big responsibilities. Like today when she offered to make sweet all by herself ap and sujju were highly doubtful. Sujju clearly said it ap didn't. Now if u don't give her big responsibilities how will she improve her clumsiness. And when big responsibilities are given maturity comes along with it. 
Now her insecurity about not being able to be a mother. Now my mom is a working woman, she has an identity beyond the household and we are 2 sisters, yet she is asked about why she doesn't have a boy. I mean just imagine she is a class one working government officer but yet she is asked about giving birth to a boy whenever we visit her village or my papa's village. Here parineeta is just a housewife just imagine her situation in the society. 
So her trying to be better that swaragini is not surprising, she wants to prove her importance in the house. Many people are enraged because she is being rude to swaragini but I think she still hasn't crossed the line. She has not disrespected them. Today sujju's dialogue was so demeaning, it was just a mistake and anybody could have committed it. I mean even Ragini was not demeaned like that even though she was a terror as a malkin. No one told her she didn't deserve lucky. Here parineeta was told she didn't deserve to be a mother? 
It's my point of view. Her insecurity is justified and fortunately swara and ragini understands that insecurity that's why when Adarsh in the precap told pari to learn from swaragini they cringed at that statement. Because it was like rubbing salt into her wounds

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

souhasiniSanjunikidattu21temishfan

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
There a lot of difference b etween Ragini rulin MM & Parineeta ruling... Ragini never wanted power, she blackmailed DP because she thought she wld get Laksh... here Parineeta wants Power... She wants key... she wanna control others... Anyways some ppl cant see this difference, they just know to bash Ragini... 

Edited by ck1234 - 22 April 2016 at 12:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Radhadreamlove

ck1234 IF-Rockerz
ck1234
ck1234

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivineDarkness

MM wasis were supportive and understanding towards Pari. Today is the 1St time someone taunted her. Well Suju went over board today there was absolutely no need for Suju to tell that. But till now everyone was supportive even when Suju asked SR for grandchildren she dn't taunt Pari it was her mom who said that. Meri beti Maa nahi ban Sakthi tho tum log jaldise Punnu ko blah blah.  And they never mistreated her too. The way Pari was reacting from last week is bit OTT. 
totally agree... word by word & sentence by sentence...LOL
luvakanksha IF-Dazzler
luvakanksha
luvakanksha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ck1234

There a lot of difference b etween Ragini rulin MM & Parineeta ruling... Ragini never wanted power, she blackmailed DP because she thought she wld get Laksh... here Parineeta wants Power... She wants key... she wanna control others... Anyways some ppl cant see this difference, they just know to bash Ragini... 
See I am not bashing ragini, it's just comparing
I can compare pari's situation with sanskar too
Sanskar also slapped swara by mistake, but he was not told that he didn't deserve to be a husband. Everyone heard his point of view and understood its was a careless mistake. But here pari's careless mistake was not understood at all. 

Go to top