Siddhant Karnick A T #4 ~He is a class apart~ - Page 55

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by MlleAnonyme

It's just Gayatri feels him around.😳Her imagination. She imagines Rana ji take caring of her.

aww... 😭
ye saara dekh kar nilu pe bahut gussa aata hai!! i want to kill her!!
did u guys hear about dd being in the show??
what is this??is this true??
then why sid left?? pathetic nilu!!
I don't want to talk about that evil woman Nilu -.- I don't know DD hasn't confirmed it yet. Okay even if she comes back as RaGa's daughter, Sid won't be there right? πŸ˜” So what's the use of watching it anyway? Edited by MlleAnonyme - 7 years ago
Originally posted by MlleAnonyme

I don't want to talk about that evil woman -.- I don't know she hasn't confirmed it yet. Okay even if she comes back as RaGa's daughter, Sid won't be there right? πŸ˜” So what's the use of watching it anyway?

u r right abby !! its of no use !! well i dont want dd to come back in the show!!nilu's crap doesnt deserve such hardworking nd talented actors!!
Originally posted by sishtyfan

u r right abby !! its of no use !! well i dont want dd to come back in the show!!nilu's crap doesnt deserve such hardworking nd talented actors!!
So true. DD & SID deserve a better PH.
Anu di...i won't repeat the same mistake again..i will be careful next time...
Guys bye...i will join you after 8 pm IST...
yes abby !
hey if u plan to come india then keep kashmir at the top in ur list!! i promise u ,ur trip to kashmir will be awesome nd u'll cherish the moments forever!! a lifetime experience u know!! 😳
Originally posted by sishtyfan

yes abby !
hey if u plan to come india then keep kashmir at the top in ur list!! i promise u ,ur trip to kashmir will be awesome nd u'll cherish the moments forever!! a lifetime experience u know!! 😳
Sure Thanks for letting me know πŸ˜ƒ