Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Star-crossed forever it seems. So, Yeh Hai Mohabbatein huh? 22.04.2016 (Page 2)

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@akansha..

ur rant ws awesum...
nthin left to rant bout...Clap

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@ishitaruhi..

nyc psot...
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Goli kahan lagi Kay she has two little plasters ( looks like the one my kids wanted to put on just for little OUCH ROFL ) and how come her face was all covered with blood so that Raman Bhalla couldn't recognise her , so goli face per lagi ??? Head par lagi ??? Lagi kidhar and WHY was Raman bringing her to hospital ??? Where was the airport security , the army , the police , CIA , the FBI ,?aray baba post 9/11 world and a suspected hijack and no authorities to attend to the BRAVEST LADY who saved a lunatic to kill everyone on the plane with one gun Ermm
Iss hijack kee toh koi logic nahi lag rahi ??? The new Mihika has no chemistry with any of the characters she is interacting with ... What a shame , what a shame and even with story line it's on NUMBER UNO ????? Ouch
traveller_girl IF-Sizzlerz
traveller_girl
traveller_girl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Your review...awesome 
Ep...meh
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishitaruhi

ya i also irritated by ruhi behaviour"mai mam ke bina kanhi nahi jata" are beta jab bhagne ka mauka mila hai to kyin naagin se bil me milne ha rahi hai,you should catch the flight n waha se chori chupe delhi chali jati but nahee ruhi is waiting for naagin to come n bite her.seriously cv kitna bewkoof dikhaoge sabko.
romi tere ko chair chahiye,tu ek kam kar chair utha ke le ja atleast raman bhalla ke chair pe baith ke hi kam-se -kam tera dimag kam karne lage.pathetic romi.
Mani dual personality,opps he is or cv ? Kal tak to raman ko tv pe dekh ke ishita ke liye raman ko uske saamne lana chahta tha now suddenly use regret hone laga ki why i myself send my love to her loveConfused.cv take a stand plz mani is on which side?
Toshi jee to kabhi sudhar hi nahi sakti abhi tak wahi haal hai kisi v chhez pe turant gabra jana aur uska utpatang solution nikalne lagna ,calm down n take a breath toshi aunty.
Simmi ko kaun si post pe rakha hai rkb ne ,chalo cv ne soch ab simmi ko v thoda sa office ke darsan karwa de waise i m sure this was just to catch romi(if tomorrow they will show it) n then simmi againwill bevelli.
Adi is my favourite character n i just want cv to give some importance to this character in ishra reunion,coz if adi will involved then reunion will be emotional n dil se.but if reunion happens by ruhi then ofcourse it will come along with the famous tag "sirf ruhi ke liye" der will be ishima n papa no ishra.
ok so wat i m saying adi ,yup he is so cuteand sensitive n sensible at same time.Plz raman pay attention to him also, i mean show love to him also.
Ishita oh god really u saidthe biggest truthher jagah use mother teresa kyun bana dete hai,i agree she was barren(or is according to raman) so her inclination towards kids is ok but excess of every thing some time irritates.apne kam se kam rakhna abhi tak nahi sikha isne ,agar abhi ye sach me atankwadi hota to jati aaj jkr kam se , (people points towards raman he can never change his mouth is still full pf venom n in future he will again scold ishita but here ishita also not changed a bit uske dusro ke mamle me ghusne se hi wo phansi pe latakne wali the fir v use samjh nahi aaya n she is same to raman kyin badle bhai yaha to atleast uske gussa karne se uski khud ki jaan pe nahi aayi na, m contradict my word actually raman ki jaan(ishita)pe to aayi na so i think then its ri8 to say raman shoul change for his jaan.)
I will write about yesterday as i didn't wrote yestdy ishita jab v mani se baat karti hai why i feel like she is gonna hug him or kiss him(ohk no real kissing but friend wali kissing) her body language is like that or i feel like that i dont know,but kal jab mani airport nahi jaa raha hai jab ye ishu ko pata chala she become so cranky n complaint like how can u not come mani u pretend tobe myone sided lover but wont come withme wheni m so nervous to go to my home country ,to console me at the very firstdeparture of ours after 7 years.
coming to today, raman one liners r back to entertain us cv r such a jerk.are pahle use milne to do ishita se fir use back to normal lana ,i thought his oneliner come after faceoff but nahi yanha to cv ne raman ko normal mode me dikhana v shuru kar diya hai bine faceoff hue.what brilliant mind cv has.
ravan kumar ko yad karlo jitna karna hai kyunki ab wo aise yaado me hi milega kyunki dilli abhi bahut hi door hai ravan real me to milne se raha abhi.
Raman not recognising her voice like really or he had his headphone on or put earbuds on whichever it will be jkr ki awaz to waha dilli me baithe adi ko sunayi de de itna jor se bol rahi hai to ye earphones n earbud kis khet ki muli hai jo jkr ki awaz ko rok sake.as usual cv ko do tappad padne chahiye for killing ishra .i will not expect anything from now onwards after olv n current episodes my hope from cv become    minus 200%.they will crush our heart with der bare hand so its better no emotional attachments should be there otherwise cv to paise kamayege hum apni shanti gawayege(lose).Angry
</div><div>

@bold same feeling
i always think hug is on the way

Edited by DivanIshraru - 22 April 2016 at 9:03pm
DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
awesome review akansha
the epusode nowadays are headaches
the story isn't moving
ishra has been butchered to a point of no return
raman ka bad ek scene dikhaaya wo bhi pee kar ishita ko yaad kar raha hai
phir toh sab kuch band ho gaya
ab toh cvs charas pee kar script likte hai
kuch bhi likh do aur chaap do
sky-if Goldie
sky-if
sky-if

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:28pm | IP Logged

BAD COMPATIBILITY (I'm sure at least one of them is manglikOuch)
LOL

Can the IshRa magic ever return?Ouch

Go to top