Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Todays Dev and Elena scene (Page 2)

golusona Senior Member
golusona
golusona

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuPurva

Originally posted by dhoopkinarey

I agree, it was great. Dev still continues to be an a** unfortunately going by the precap. I have no idea why he reserves all his rudeness for Sona. It's actually pretty annoying and while this is a story, if someone acted that way in real life, I would not look back for one second.

agree looking precap.. Dev is again angry on Sona for not taking phone ...

I think he is angry because he cant see Sona like this .. I mean not talking to him .. sad... he do feel very bad for his act but he wants to oligopolies but Sona is not giving him chance by taking the phone.. so i can see his frustration more than anger.LOL

I know many of you wont like it.. But I am kind of enjoying this,.. More they fight, we can see more passionate chemistry between them.. WinkEmbarrassed

I also thnk dat dev is more frustated than angry. he seemed rude bcoz he is unable to express his feelings.dev and sona remind me of Elizabeth and Mr darcy of pride and prejudiceTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adits7

The best ws dt elena din evn hd to tell her cpusins name her bengali lines did it all...1ce dev heard dem his expressions were too gd

so true... Mr abhodro...LOLLOLLOL Dev undestood that she is Sona's cousin ..LOLLOL
tumi ekta boka.. LOLLOLLOL   Dev has heard this before from Sona..so he was bit scared n shocked LOLLOL
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golusona

Originally posted by AnuPurva

Originally posted by dhoopkinarey

I agree, it was great. Dev still continues to be an a** unfortunately going by the precap. I have no idea why he reserves all his rudeness for Sona. It's actually pretty annoying and while this is a story, if someone acted that way in real life, I would not look back for one second.

agree looking precap.. Dev is again angry on Sona for not taking phone ...

I think he is angry because he cant see Sona like this .. I mean not talking to him .. sad... he do feel very bad for his act but he wants to oligopolies but Sona is not giving him chance by taking the phone.. so i can see his frustration more than anger.LOL

I know many of you wont like it.. But I am kind of enjoying this,.. More they fight, we can see more passionate chemistry between them.. WinkEmbarrassed

I also thnk dat dev is more frustated than angry. he seemed rude bcoz he is unable to express his feelings.dev and sona remind me of Elizabeth and Mr darcy of pride and prejudiceTongue

so true.. he is frustrated because he cant express his feelings.. he wants to say sorry but Sona not giving him chance... lol... 

@bold red... BINGO...  perfectly said..Clap
anu_2410 Groupbie
anu_2410
anu_2410

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
yes, he is very angry because Sona is very independent and not listening to him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuPurva

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 01 May 2016 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Lol Yes it was.. LOL

Go to top