Todays Dev and Elena scene

AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Todays Dev and Elena scene was really cute.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Elena telling Dev  Sona's secret word  "Mr Abhodro"... means rude.. that whole scene was very cute...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoopkinarey thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree, it was great. Dev still continues to be an a** unfortunately going by the precap. I have no idea why he reserves all his rudeness for Sona. It's actually pretty annoying and while this is a story, if someone acted that way in real life, I would not look back for one second.
kashishbano thumbnail
Dev and Elena scene was just amazing. They nailed that scene with their expression especially dev on nick name , Mr. Obhodro and how he is trying to hide his face when she acknowledged that he is Dev Dikshit. Looking for the more scene between them.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhoopkinarey

I agree, it was great. Dev still continues to be an a** unfortunately going by the precap. I have no idea why he reserves all his rudeness for Sona. It's actually pretty annoying and while this is a story, if someone acted that way in real life, I would not look back for one second.

agree looking precap.. Dev is again angry on Sona for not taking phone ...

I think he is angry because he cant see Sona like this .. I mean not talking to him .. sad... he do feel very bad for his act but he wants to oligopolies but Sona is not giving him chance by taking the phone.. so i can see his frustration more than anger.πŸ˜†

I know many of you wont like it.. But I am kind of enjoying this,.. More they fight, we can see more passionate chemistry between them.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashishbano

Dev and Elena scene was just amazing. They nailed that scene with their expression especially dev on nick name , Mr. Obhodro and how he is trying to hide his face when she acknowledged that he is Dev Dikshit. Looking for the more scene between them.

so true.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dev hiding his face when Elena comes to know that he is Dev Dixit.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and she calls him  Ehsan Kharagosh...🀣
tumi ekata boka... i dont very well bengali but i think it means you are idiot.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by AnuPurva - 8 years ago
white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Am not at all happy with Sona's constant insults by Dev and that too in front of family. Not done.

Now I really want Sona to give him 'ignore' treatment or leave the job for few days ... I don't want Sona to be 'MAHAAN' always.
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: white_lotus

Am not at all happy with Sona's constant insults by Dev and that too in front of family. Not done.

Now I really want Sona to give him 'ignore' treatment or leave the job for few days ... I don't want Sona to be 'MAHAAN' always.

if you see, Sona is already doing ignore vala treatment.. Today there was no face off scene between DevakShi.. Sona has shown in Dev's house after Dev left.. Also she didnt accepted his gift.
Also after Dev insulted her, she give very right answer to him... even though he insulted her, she made him realize his mistake very soon..😊

Leaving job and not going Dev's house, CV is purposely not showing .. I am agree with that. Sona has shown very much dedicated to he job.. for her patient comes first and she doesnt want to leave her patients in between.. so yesterdays episode during their verbal argument Sona cleared herself... she is there only for his mom and she cant tolerate his anger issues.

From Dev's POV, Dev is dedicated to his work too... He doesnt like any interference in his work.. Even in the office his own sister he said will get treated as normal employee... (it was mentioned in prev episodes when Riya joined his office.. ) so obviously he gets mad when he misses imp call due to Dr. Bose.

From my point of view they both are right.. Dev has ego which will obviously gets melted  in front of Dr. bose.. she wont give him any chance to .insult her more... πŸ˜‰ currently I think he is more frustrated that Dr bose is not giving him any chance to apologies..

But this Tashan will bring more passion in their chemistry... lets wait for Monday
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The best ws dt elena din evn hd to tell her cpusins name her bengali lines did it all...1ce dev heard dem his expressions were too gd
golusona thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnuPurva

agree looking precap.. Dev is again angry on Sona for not taking phone ...

I think he is angry because he cant see Sona like this .. I mean not talking to him .. sad... he do feel very bad for his act but he wants to oligopolies but Sona is not giving him chance by taking the phone.. so i can see his frustration more than anger.πŸ˜†

I know many of you wont like it.. But I am kind of enjoying this,.. More they fight, we can see more passionate chemistry between them.. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

I also thnk dat dev is more frustated than angry. he seemed rude bcoz he is unable to express his feelings.dev and sona remind me of Elizabeth and Mr darcy of pride and prejudiceπŸ˜›
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: adits7

The best ws dt elena din evn hd to tell her cpusins name her bengali lines did it all...1ce dev heard dem his expressions were too gd

so true... Mr abhodro...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Dev undestood that she is Sona's cousin ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tumi ekta boka.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   Dev has heard this before from Sona..so he was bit scared n shocked πŸ˜†πŸ˜†