India-Forums

Swaragini
Swaragini

Hisaab Baraabar ;)

westwind Newbie
westwind
westwind

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Hi Smile I am a very very inactive member.(see my number of posts).. But have been following Swaragini since Sanskar's entry and revenge days. I must agree, yesterday's epi left me in a daze (that I rewatched it numerous times..Embarrassed .skipped today's to relive the dazeLOL) ..and activated me...Embarrassed

By the way, did anyone notice...initially, sanskar arranged for swara-lakshya date.[:p]..wen ragini fakes her kidnap, and sanskar makes swarya mms... Now, laksh arranged for swasan date cum SR..;)...Looks like a Payback time is going on..LOL Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12RAONE8nikki1211luvakankshaHelee....Poojie....tiny15tamanna1391

RAONE8 Senior Member
RAONE8
RAONE8

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Nice observation!!
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westwind

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

westwind

anjum_s IF-Dazzler
anjum_s
anjum_s

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...since long i wanna to say something about dis...remember dat after dat date only swara started to feel something for laksh...wo feeling bi sanskaar ki hi di hui thi...dey are actually soulmates yaar...swara never loved laksh with her heart...it was only sanskar who initiate it for his revenge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

westwindtiny15

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index