Well Done CVs

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Well done CVsClap
u have successfully ruined sagar characterAngry
sagar s acting like a child
1:dont know why palash becomes so imp for u, its similar if we support somethin that is t8 then our friends say, m i not imp for u??
even i never support wrong thing, it doesn't matter if my friend is wrong and the other person whom i dont even know is r8, i never support my friend but the other person.obv its only good for our friends.Same gangaa is doing but he is acting like 5 yrs old child
2:you became his agent,,wow..she is guiding u the r8 path and u r again blaming her
3:u understood palash so well but have not understand me in all these years,,,beta sagar ,she actually undertands u very well thats y she asks u to do this, she knows very well that u dont have brain, u only want things to go in ur own way
i think pulkit should have become a lawyer and sagar should have become a computer buisness man
dont how he beacame the most well recognized lawyer of Banaras
4:and now he simply declined to give janvi his love, then whats the other thing left for her instead of money, he doen't want her to do his chores etc etc,then obv shopping, late night parties, hang out with friends, are the only things left for her with which she can avoid all her troubles, although we all know that she wants money for drugs but still, but sagar was all like "u r so small" and bla bla .o come on man tell me ur prob, what u actuall wants
With all this childish behaviour of sagar im forced to think that sagar actually doesn'tdeserve gangaa, she should move on and marry other person,
Well done CVs ,u r finally successful to make us think that saga are not made for each other

PS:sorry if my words hurt someone 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rush_25-Swetha-

arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Even i didnt understand why Sagar felt bad when she said i want ur credit card. For d first time Janvi v nicely expalined him dat she feel ashamed for asking money from her MIL and parents aftr wedding. And didnt Sagar gave her right over his salary and money few epi back??? Now we know why she want money not Sagar toh y he felt bad.??? Why??? Why??? Why????

If CVS PLZ LIKE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO US AS I FAILED TO GET IT AS AUDIENCESleepy
chArAn212 Groupbie
chArAn212
chArAn212

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:54am | IP Logged
I think he felt bad bcz it is not the situation to ask money , see before that she asked love from but he rejected and said ask anything except love , so now what she should again she should demand love from him so that he may understood her pain but instead she asked money . A real life person feels she is more interested in money instead of love . and of course it is not mistake of Sagar it is by CV . makers gone mad they are showing Sagar as childish behavior lol why they are ruining i don't understand since he is good talented and shows every shade of character situation given to him . And i hope he will realize by this case track but become jealous Sagar bcz of palash .
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavarnav

Even i didnt understand why Sagar felt bad when she said i want ur credit card. For d first time Janvi v nicely expalined him dat she feel ashamed for asking money from her MIL and parents aftr wedding. And didnt Sagar gave her right over his salary and money few epi back??? Now we know why she want money not Sagar toh y he felt bad.??? Why??? Why??? Why????

If CVS PLZ LIKE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO US AS I FAILED TO GET IT AS AUDIENCESleepy
exactly..its just like we offer our friends lunch but they refuse, after a few min they ask for it and we are allCry
Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chArAn212

I think he felt bad bcz it is not the situation to ask money , see before that she asked love from but he rejected and said ask anything except love , so now what she should again she should demand love from him so that he may understood her pain but instead she asked money . A real life person feels she is more interested in money instead of love . and of course it is not mistake of Sagar it is by CV . makers gone mad they are showing Sagar as childish behavior lol why they are ruining i don't understand since he is good talented and shows every shade of character situation given to him . And i hope he will realize by this case track but become jealous Sagar bcz of palash .
but the question arise why, why was he expecting the same thing again and again??or maybe he himself is in love with her

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index