Mere Angne Mein

India-Forums

Mere Angne Mein
Mere Angne Mein

Bring Back DADIBUA!!!! Why is Riya acting like a doormat now.

sana21 Groupbie
sana21
sana21

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
It was annoying to watch Riya make excuses for her in-laws rude behaviour to her father. Riya was supposed to be this headstrong, educated,sensible self-respecting character, but the CVs have made out a   educated modern version of Kaushalya out of her. She is like the Second Kaushayla of the show.
I LOVE EKTA KAUL and Karam Rajpal's jodi. They are so cute together . The show's writers are literally torturing me with Shanti -Sarla scenes. And now they have destroyed Riya's character.

DadiBua is needed in the show. Someone bring her back.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsVintageWineNaaz695

Naaz695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naaz695
Naaz695

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
R u a ShivYa fan too ?? Embarrassed bearing this show only coz of Ekta & karamLOL..otherwise I would've left watching much before coz they have something that keeps me addicted to them...Tongue but I just hate shanti sarla & khusiya is on top in my hatelist now...Dead

Edited by Naaz695 - 22 April 2016 at 11:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sana21

sana21 Groupbie
sana21
sana21

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naaz695

R u a ShivYa fan too ?? Embarrassed bearing this show only coz of Ekta & karamLOL..otherwise I would've left watching much before coz they have something that keeps me addicted to them...Tongue but I just hate shanti sarla & khusiya is on top in my hatelist now...Dead

Yep Yep  I am a ShivYa fan. I love Ekta and Karam's jodi. But I just stopped watching the recent episodes. Its so so so annoying to watch the recent episodes ,seeing so much distance being created between ShivYa. I hate the way Shanti's every plotting is getting successful and Shivam's character is getting even more dumber and same with Riya. I hate the way Riya has become everyone's punching bag. 

I loved their romantic moments back in August 2015. I am watching the old episodes of the show right now,as I cant tolerate the recent episodes at all. Am just reading the written updates.

Awww when will ShivYa get together again Cry

So happy to meet a ShivYa fan here Hug

Naaz695

Naaz695 IF-Sizzlerz
Naaz695
Naaz695

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana21

Originally posted by Naaz695

Yep Yep  I am a ShivYa fan. I love Ekta and Karam's jodi. But I just stopped watching the recent episodes. Its so so so annoying to watch the recent episodes ,seeing so much distance being created between ShivYa. I hate the way Shanti's every plotting is getting successful and Shivam's character is getting even more dumber and same with Riya. I hate the way Riya has become everyone's punching bag. 

I loved their romantic moments back in August 2015. I am watching the old episodes of the show right now,as I cant tolerate the recent episodes at all. Am just reading the written updates.

Awww when will ShivYa get together again Cry

So happy to meet a ShivYa fan here Hug
hi...there are very few ShivYa fans actually in this forum & that's really sad Ouch I know the current track is too boring... But I'm still loving it coz we r getting a solo ShivYa track finally Tongue 
Otherwise the focus is always on shanti & sarla...just hare them Angry
But in the recent episodes shivam has actually realised riya's value &  im also enjoying seeing them yearning for each other Wink & most importantly he has come to know how much he loves her...& wats her importance in his life Embarrassed 

Hopefully soon ShivYa will be together...Day Dreaming

sana21

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
yeah riya needs to be reminded that she's not a weak, timid girl. 

sana21

vyoman IF-Sizzlerz
vyoman
vyoman

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Riya is always an over confident girl. Still she thinks if she did the mistake she only corrects it...but, Preeti and Nimmi both are already married...how she will correct it this time? She has to accept the fact  that she can take  decisions regarding her life and not of others...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top