Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
The only reason I dont watch it on Youtube is that in my country it's not available for days. So I usually watch it on Dailymotion. I am happy to re-watch on Youtube if I get any down time. This show is VERY popular. Maybe it means that the viewers cant wait for Youtube, so they watch it on other Rip sites, where as the other shows people wait for 1 day and watch on Youtube! I think this show is one of the most popular shows on Sony right now hands down!
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Done😃
But its true shaheer has huge fan base outside india thus the views
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@ spfan:
Even I watch BHRK. Really a funny show and I only found out about it by chance. I saw an article on I.F saying that the lead girl Rhidimma thanked her fans on social media for their support. After that I went to Hotstar and just loved it. It was about 2 weeks old at that time and I caught up to it. I am behind by 1 week at the moment, but just love it and it's so funny.

I meant to see Dehleez and Kasam, but have no time. I love EDKV and think out of love stories lately it seems like the best one. Even EDKV I started to watch because I saw an Article on I.F of how Namik and Nikita are the new Amitabh and Jaya! That caught my interest and when I read the article I felt like the show sounded interesting, so I watched the whole first week and loved it and never looked back since!