Humble Request

travelholic thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys, 
I have a request - can we please all go and watch the show on Sony Tv's youtube channel as well. I checked and EDKV has less views compared to their other show (almost half of KRPKAB for every episode). 

I think EDKV is equally or more popular but it needs to show in numbers as well. 

PS: may be this is not a big deal but if you subscribe to Sony TV and check their home page EDKV doesnt even appear in the videos whereas everything else including Crime Patrol is on it. I just do not want Sony to do something with our show. Sorry if I annoyed anyone 
Edited by Travelocity - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaits_04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is that true??
Then we have to do something about it. Ok let us try to increase its view...
Anything for Shraman...
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I think thats coz shaheer has alot.of indonesian fansband they watch it on yt... Krpab forum is not as half active as this one and I tried watching it but was very boring... Out of all the new shows I like edkv and bahu hamari rajnikant only...
FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Here the episode like uploads two days after it originally airs 
but yeah whenever it does I make sure to watch the show 
travelholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chaits_04

Is that true??

Then we have to do something about it. Ok let us try to increase its view...
Anything for Shraman...

Yeah just by number of views! i think we all watch at diff mediums as they upload the episodes a few days late so i know that is the reason but still...
travelholic thumbnail
Originally posted by: spnfan

I think thats coz shaheer has alot.of indonesian fansband they watch it on yt... Krpab forum is not as half active as this one and I tried watching it but was very boring... Out of all the new shows I like edkv and bahu hamari rajnikant only...

dude u are like me, these are the only two shows i watch too (a big hug to you). btw the rajnikant actress and our sumo resemble each other a bit or so i think (both are adorable, cute, hot, smart at the same time or i just love them too much)

and yes forgot about the indonesia angle for Shaheer!
EDKV_Ciara thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You are right... I noticed that KRPKAB has more views than EDKV...
i did watch KRPKAB..it's good but not as interesting as EDKV...
EDKV is more popular...it has many more likes,followers and all on social media than KRPKAB... It also has gained no.1 position in forum...whereas KRPKAB's rank is lower...
EDKV has also ranked no1. In many polls outside the forum... Actors have also gained more popularity...
We need to do something.. I have already subscribed to Sony and o watch The show whenever I am free...
SmilySiri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sony tv has blocked their YouTube videos for the country I stay in, I have tried many video but no luck.. 😡 😭
rcoza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
here th e episode is not available on yt
spnfan thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Travelocity

dude u are like me, these are the only two shows i watch too (a big hug to you). btw the rajnikant actress and our sumo resemble each other a bit or so i think (both are adorable, cute, hot, smart at the same time or i just love them too much)

and yes forgot about the indonesia angle for Shaheer!

I am not an avid viewer of bhrk but whenever I get time I watch it.. Ut is a light hearted show with no worries or drama... The girl kind of look.similar to the New robot.China made which look like a real girl.. I loke the way she.and.her MIL speaks...
Edkv is the best among the latest lovestories like dahleez, krpab and kasam.. I tried watching dahleez and krpab but both are too boring and.kasam didnt even interest me to waste time on it.. Lead pair is not very impressive.. I like dahleez title.song...