India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

HER Tears Hurts........

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Lost my grandmother (From Father's side) yesterday... I am NOT Going to say anything typical like "She was my favourite" "We had a gr8 bond" & all that because honestly I never got the "Opportunity" to "Connect" with her because she used to live with my uncle, yes I used to meet her but those meetings were not "Enough" to develop THAT Type of a bond, hope I am making sense here, anyway still it hurts...I mean yesterday when my whole family was there at my uncle's place... I felt the "Distance" from all of them actually MOST of them for the 1st time...May be because of "Lack of interactions" in all these years or may be because of "Some of those relatives attitude" whatever it was yesterday at that moment I realized the "Importance" of a "JOINT Family" the MOST...I am NOT blaming anyone...I know it "Happens" with many in so many families... "Taali ek haath se nehi bajti" behind a "Broken family" there is the FAULT of EVERYONE kisika thoda jaida tho kisika thoda kaam, blaming any particular one will not help but fault kisi ka bhi ho at the end of the day in a broken family the next generation suffers the most specially someone who is as sensitive & emotional as me, I FELT the "Emotional Distance" the "Awkwardness" yesterday... Ouch Extremely SORRY for this rambling but obviously I can't tell this to my parents they will get hurt so...

Coming to Kunj...HOW cute was that when Kunj did that mask thing just to lighten the situation but when Twinkle got emotional he just felt the need to confess that HER TEARS HURTS... Embarrassed I wish sab banda Kunj jaisa hota, EVERY Girls DESERVES a KUNJ Nehi? Wink LOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

iotaKomal1298amlavstikitprem_diwaniSnowflake0923areeba_blossomSherni_Jerry

Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I am so sorry Arpi
We r der for u can share anything with us
we will always be with u

Totally everyone needs a Kunj in their life u will have urs too one day until then u hav us 

Edited by harshi2000 - 22 April 2016 at 10:30am
Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshi2000

I am so sorry Arpi
we will always be with u

Totally everyone needs a Kunj in their life u will have urs too one day until then u hav us

I doubt that, Real mein kahan koi Kunj jaisa hota hai yaar LOL But thank you so much Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Snowflake0923

amlavs IF-Dazzler
amlavs
amlavs

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Oh so sorry for ur loss arpi...
Dnt feel...u ll have her blessings dear...
S s life ll be awesome if v have a kunj for only us...
Snowflake0923 IF-Rockerz
Snowflake0923
Snowflake0923

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpimugfan

Originally posted by harshi2000

I am so sorry Arpi
we will always be with u

I doubt that, Real mein kahan koi Kunj jaisa hota hai yaar LOL But thank you so much Embarrassed

Main thoda bahut Kunj ke jaisi hoon
Main bhi sadde hue jokes marti hoon uske jaise Tongue

Edited by harshi2000 - 22 April 2016 at 10:51am
MaliciousAngel Goldie
MaliciousAngel
MaliciousAngel

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Sorry for your loss sweetie
I can relate to how you feel. 
Feel free to vent. Nuclear familes tend to have this lil drawback. People somehow forgot the need to keep in touch with their extended family

Kunj Sarna is all kinds of goals and evryone deserves a kunj but problem ye hai ki aise bande milte hi nahi. So if you know a place where i can get a kunj, do feel free to point me to that direction lol 

prem_diwani

Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Arpi sad to hear. a big hug Hug
ASRkiMoonlight Goldie
ASRkiMoonlight
ASRkiMoonlight

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry for your loss dear. And yes I can relate to that kind of family woes. Infact from my mothers side, there's no connection with maternal aunts, grandmom or any cousins for which I always blame someone or the other. And having divorced parents is much worse. You have to go through their hatred for each other every single day..it has been long since I have known the warmth of having parents and being loved by them. And ever since they split the only think they talk about is their own problems..and I don't care to complain cause me saying anything would anyway hurt their feelings..life is messy alright.. But let's say on the brighter side..growing up through all this makes you stronger at the end of the day and prepare you for a better future cause whatever we learn from our own lives is what we teach our kids and protect them fromUnhappy

prem_diwani

Go to top