India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

A colorful yet sometimes W*F history of Kangana

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:26am | IP Logged
I was just thinking and Kangana seems to be a pathological liar and has always been delusional. I was trying to recall the things on top of my head and this is I can recollect but feel free to add yours.
-- At one point she accused Deepika of stalking her.

-- Another time she claimed the whole industry is behind her to pull her down.

-- She claimed to be friends with Paris Hilton and fell flat on her face when she was debunked

-- I remember she pulled the same Hrithik stunt with some UK guy and claimed he was her beau and the guy lost some sleep over it and had to come clean and debunk her claims

-- There was one more co star (Shekar Sumans song?) she accused of harrasing her and tormenting her and the poor guy was criticised and judged badly till he too came out and sait it was infact Kangana who was harrasing him with phone calls and text messages.

She claims that she was proposed in Paris. This sounds like something taken out of the Queen movie where she walks around Eiffell Tower. I think this whole thing is an extension of her imagination based on her previous movies.

Edited by TheBoss - 22 April 2016 at 12:52pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

justinnow..PikACHU...willinaLiveEatLoveMalikaSugar9.00TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

OJ6.0 IF-Sizzlerz
OJ6.0
OJ6.0

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Now I know were gonna be friends . A fellow Kangs basher LOLLOL

My fav is "Id be ok if my boyfriend had sex with other girls" ( I wanna find a girl like that too) ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maroon5.0

Now I know were gonna be friends . A fellow Kangs basher LOLLOL

My fav is "Id be ok if my boyfriend had sex with other girls" ( I wanna find a girl like that too) ROFL

Who wouldnt be ok if your imaginary boyfriend is having imaginary sex with imaginary version of you in different version like a role play? 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

grounderMistyyMalikaBeautyful_Mess

pakeezah IF-Rockerz
pakeezah
pakeezah

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I think lots of actresses accuse Deepikas PR. of this and that. Some stories may hv truth some not. Its not just Kangana.
shekhar suman - she never hid her affair wth him..and they broke off because shekhar suman didnt like it...and there was no hullabaloo over it.

the whole industry..thats rather vague...lots of heroines make statements like they havent got their due in the industry and the camp mentality 
and the like. and actors too say it.

the uk guy never denied...she did hv a photograph of him with her...a doctor and she said it in an interview...but he was in uk and she here, long distance relationships are difficult...people try and give up all the time, its a very common occurence where two people are physically attracted but realise its not working. where did he ever deny it? ive never seen it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

HrithikImposterImagineMeponymoTheBoss

mintyblue IF-Dazzler
mintyblue
mintyblue

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Poor Deepika. Am glad she kept mum and didn't react to Kangana. Kanagna needs help. Respect her as an actress though.

willina

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

I think lots of actresses accuse Deepikas PR. of this and that. Some stories may hv truth some not. Its not just Kangana.
shekhar suman - she never hid her affair wth him..and they broke off because shekhar suman didnt like it...and there was no hullabaloo over it.

the whole industry..thats rather vague...lots of heroines make statements like they havent got their due in the industry and the camp mentality 
and the like. and actors too say it.

the uk guy never denied...she did hv a photograph of him with her...a doctor and she said it in an interview...but he was in uk and she here, long distance relationships are difficult...people try and give up all the time, its a very common occurence where two people are physically attracted but realise its not working. where did he ever deny it? ive never seen it...

Back I'm 2012 there was an article about it where it said the whole thing was fake. Also with Sekhar Sumans son I remember she harassed him like crazy. There was an interview from him where he stated how she went bonkers with texting and calling him. 

willina

bigul IF-Rockerz
bigul
bigul

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
surprisingly all the victims were judged and bashed badly, whereas kangana got praised for her honesty and courage.  LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PerpetuumMobilewillinadrummeduptweetie19gatheringstormnoor321-MariaMars-ChotaBheemSugar9.00TeAmo_MessiBeautyful_Mess

floydd Senior Member
floydd
floydd

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Asperger's Syndrome Runnin' Wild ...

Go to top