Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -WalkThatWay-

The beautiful work of art and the coruscating words of wishes on this thread towards Sidhant Gupta on this special day of his is designed with so much beauty and conviction..the first page of this thread is pure love that is shining through from all of you for Sidhant..so much hard work, effort, energy and dedication can be seen from the likes of Asmaanix..Teddy..Meena..Ian..sherni along with many others (apology if I've mis mentioned some names)..the adulation and adoration can be seen in the words of appreciation used and it is such a prideful moment to be witnessing immense love encased for such a humble and down-to-earth guy like Sidhant Gupta

I was unable to contribute towards this thread, but you all have done such a beautiful job that nothing seems amiss..I truly hope Sidhant sees this piece of admiration from us all, because it truly appreciates his efforts and the sweet reapings of his influence on us all..this guy is a true gem and he is deserving of all the adulation he is receiving from the vast number of fans from all around the globe

With each passing day his fan following on various social networking sites grows in leaps and bounds..and the glorification he returns of the love given is truly admirable, his meek and submissive respect and acknowledgment as an answer to the love he receives is something he can't be more thankful towards..the gratitude of fans making his popularity tower with each passing day yet keeps him rooted to the ground..his nature is that of an human being that knows the true meaning of love and knows exactly how to appreciate it and give in return

My love for this guy will always be on the increase..his offscreen personality is as attractive as his onscreen..and if it truly wasn't for a blissful show like Tashan-E-Ishq to be existent in my life then I would have never discovered the rare diamond in the name of Sidhant Gupta

Tashan-E-Ishq made me fall for Kunj and Kunj made me fall for Sidhant Gupta..words of praise fall short on how an amazing human being he is, I'd like to gather a silent round of applause and give a sense of gratitude for Sidhant Gupta descending into my life, the smile that creeps on my face of seeing him on my screen at 8:00 6 days a week and through various offscreen interview segments is something that can't be explained..but the joys of that feeling will never be void, something that will always stay as a high commendation and citation

My praises will <font color="#003333">be of continuation but I shall put a stop to it..although it will never stop existing in my thoughts and heart, so here I provide Sidhant with a wish on this day as a small token of love for everything he has given us all</font>

<font color="#cc0033">***</font>

<font color="#cc0033">Happy birthday Sidhant Gupta!</font>

<font color="#cc0033">I wish that all your dreams, aspirations and everything that your heart desires come true!</font>

<font color="#cc0033">The space created in our hearts and vice versa is something that was probably unimaginable a couple of months ago..but here you are today, standing with strong pillars known as fans..who are showering colossal amounts of support and love for such a genuine soul that deserves every bit of it and more</font>

<font color="#cc0033">Thank you for prevailing in the form of a gem in the name of Kunj/Sidhant in many lives, may you continue to entertain us and spread your enticing humbleness always</font>

<font color="#cc0033">Our love for you shall never diminish, we will continue showering our love upon you be it even after the show ends and my wish is to see your career reach great heights that you truly deserve</font>

<font color="#cc0033">Love you always</font>

<font color="#cc0033">- Inayah -</font>

<font color="#cc0033">***</font>

Inayah I usually am always wowed by your words but today you've stunned me haha. You're an amazing person and I truly appreciate all your kind words! It makes all the hard work we did for the past two months so much more worth it <3 Thank you for all your appreciation and your beautiful wishes for Sid!
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">If he reads and also tweet about that.That will be the best return gift to all U guys.</font>

I am going to tweet him the link with Zaw endlessly so if he replies I'll prolly die LOL.
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">Welcome </font>
<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="2">
Tweet him N also DM the link in Insta.He is more active in Insta then twitter.</font>

Yes definitely! Thank you thank you!
teddyyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

Guys seriously this thread is amazing. Well done to all of u!

Thank you Baba Rosh, love you!
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: teddyyy

I am going to tweet him the link with Zaw endlessly so if he replies I'll prolly die LOL.

All d best Ted 
You n Zaw r gonna help in making all r wishes come true
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDHANT GUPTA!!!!!!!!Edited by harshi2000 - 8 years ago
soumi93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Many Many happy returns of the day Sidhant aka Kunj...well i am nt a regular viewer of d shw bt my frnds did and they love him immensely splly nikki so i also love him...He is a cute and smart guy
Hope he receives more praise and love in future..gd bless him wd all kind of happiness and awesomeness.Njoy ur day dude...
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
I am in the ward
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Each one of you on this talented team has done an awesome job at creating this beautiful thread.I love it.
Your hard work and untiring dedication and love for Sid is seen in this marvelous  thread put together.

Birthday forecast for Sid:
Heavy showers of love are expected today 
with plenty of blessings here and there
Make the most of this season till it lasts.
Happy birthday to a person who is charming,talented and witty.
May you have all your wishes and dreams come true.May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays.

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wish you a very very very awesome and amazing birthday Sidhant.. May you get all the happiness of the world.. Stay blessed forever and beyond that.. Awesome work Gur and team..hugs