Raman will save Nidhi - Page 7

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by gargpoo

poor puttar...plz hamare puttar ko bachao koi.. 🤣

Seriously poor puttar🤣
Originally posted by sudha_suressh

yaar naagin waited for her Raman for 21 yrsLet her wait another 20 yrs for Puttar I mean "perfect man"🤣😆

Sudha 🤣 🤣 bechari kitna tym puttar ke peeche pad gayi
Originally posted by -Gan-

... But who will save Raman ?😆

😆 🤣 bechara puttar naagin toh koi mauka nahi chodti
Originally posted by Sri1091

Sri Now after seeing this pic I feel bad for naagin🤣
Originally posted by Roohachu

Guys she's right.
Raman will save Niddhi only to kill her with his own bare hands.
N if she goes on posting like this I'll kill her with my own hands
Disgusting🤢

Well so true...

Raman's gussa will banish Nidhi forever...
Originally posted by kaa1202

Well so true...

Raman's gussa will banish Nidhi forever...

And wen he comes to know wat all she did with rooh tab toh I can't even guess wat he will do to her ishita ki lectures toh hongi par I dnt think Raman will even think once before doing something to naagin
Originally posted by ishitaruhi

hey welcome back yar,i was waiting for u i m your fan u know? How dedicated n full of self confidence you are.people r bashing u like no tomorrow but still u comes n said display ur love for nidhi in only 2-3 sentence but still u manage to keep ur thread goin on and on.really u r such a impactfull personality.
i would like to know about u personally , u r so selfless inspite of all opposition u come n entertain us.
I Was so sad but u give us the reason to gather n have a heartly laughter
Ur threads r like that morning gathering in which people goes to laugh leaving all stress.
Inspite of all my praising i m really  concerned for u.r u all normal in ur life or some tragedy happened with u.i think u r in superneed for a counselling coz u want to winning of a evil.i sympathize with u really.
U r boy or girl bdw? Whats ur age ? R u married?do u have kids?
I m sure ur mother is beating u with whip or u r beating ir children with whip thats why u can see the other side of the coin which we cant see.really nidhi  beating ruhi is associated with her inner turmoil ,nidhi is in so much pain n lost her mind so started gambling.she has no purpose in her life she  need tp be rescue either like from this beraham duniya jisne use aisa bana diya so her mukti should only by raman.as raman is only important in her life she spend her half life taking revenge with raman
Waise to ravan ko ram ne mukti dilayi thi but yaha hamara raavan iss sursa(i though of surpnakha but sursa characters matches withe her,sursa was a lady who tried to stop hanuman by widening her mouth, here nidhi ka laalach n revenge lene ka junoon din-b-din badhta hi ja raha hai)ko mukti dilayega.
ur nidhi can go to heaven if u will continue to do social services of entertaining people without any fees,ur godd karma will surely help her to go to heaven.their she can find another look alike of raman as it said there are 7 people on earth who have same face.so u dream of nira will  be fufilled in heaven.isn't it so exciting? U should be now happy n stop begging for this raman to make her his life partners in earth when she has the opportunity to go to heaven n make ur nira there, let have her this golden opportunity instead of this earthly jodi.u can have ur heavenly jodi then.super happy.smile yar.😉 
bang on👏😆🤣
actly her post is a stress buster for all of us😆
Edited by sweet.Aman - 7 years ago
Originally posted by Sri1091

Hayee!!! Sri  Wat a true love of naggin ❤️ 😭She is giving heavy competition to ashokee😆Both r still un married only for Puttar 🥺😆
Originally posted by Roohachu

Sri Now after seeing this pic I feel bad for naagin🤣
But I am feeling bad for dogie 😭🤣
Originally posted by sudha_suressh

Hayee!!! Sri Wat a true love of naggin❤️😭She is giving heavy competition to ashokee😆Both r still un married only for Puttar🥺😆

Hahaha I think Ashok loved Raman from more tym wen compared to ishita Nidhi and shaguniya he is d frst one in raman's life so Ashok ka Haq jyada Banta hein 😉