Gangaa
Gangaa

Sagar Hi Tumhara Shiv Hai !!! (Page 2)

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitha

Supriya rocks, she understands saga more than anyone else in chaturvedi family.
Yes yesterday it was the first time she told about it openly to Ganga. But I still hope it will be Niranjan who will unite SaGa. Only he has the capability to end this marr this Janvi after knowing her truth in that MMS incident and now she has got addicted to drugs also. For SaGa reunion Sagar's divorce with Janvi is the first necessity.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geet08Vishtilovernitha-Swetha-

Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

Originally posted by Vishtilover

This line was best in today's episode.i love supriya.she is the only one who understand SaGa's relation.
i love Sagar no matter what.i know he gets angry very easily bt no one is perfect then why we want Sagar to be perfect.Vishal is doing excellent job as Sagar.love to watch his scenes.

Same here. Love Sagar and when no one is perfect why expect everything perfect from him only???
May be its Vishal's fab acting that we feel Sagar as a real char...and practically not a single person is perfect every time. In that way Sagar is still a lovable char.Smile

yes for me Sagar is the most lovable character.I don't like saint type of characters they are boring & thank GOD Sagar is not like that.I feel really bad when he was crying yesterday.no one is understanding him not even Gangaa.that's why I am hating her character now-a-days.Vishal is playing the character so well that anyone can feel the pain he is going through.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanya-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:17am | IP Logged

yes for me Sagar is the most lovable character.I don't like saint type of characters they are boring & thank GOD Sagar is not like that.I feel really bad when he was crying yesterday.no one is understanding him not even Gangaa.that's why I am hating her character now-a-days.Vishal is playing the character so well that anyone can feel the pain he is going through.

Me too love his char so much and its one practical char not like being Mahaan for every little things of life. And he is suffering most now, I wish he should take a break from Benaras and moved to UK for a while.At least Janvi can try to become a good friend na, but NO, she is also one of a kind.Now she got addicted to drugs also. And she will never allow Sagar to divorce her nor she herself will quit. Poor Sagar is trapped from all sides. Now professionally also he is not in peace ...EmbarrassedI again wish Niranjan to help Sagar now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishtilover

Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:32am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Vishtilover]

[DIV][FONT=Verdana]Me too love his char so much and its one practical char not like being
i really want Sagar to stop following Gangaa for some time.

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:08am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=Vishtilover]

[DIV][FONT=Verdana]Me too love his char so much and its one practical char not like being
i really want Sagar to stop following Gangaa for some time.

Thats what I too want so that he can thoroughly think about his life and his decisions about handling it. 

Vishtilover

Go to top