Sagar Hi Tumhara Shiv Hai !!! - Page 2

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Vishtilover

yes for me Sagar is the most lovable character.I don't like saint type of characters they are boring & thank GOD Sagar is not like that.I feel really bad when he was crying yesterday.no one is understanding him not even Gangaa.that's why I am hating her character now-a-days.Vishal is playing the character so well that anyone can feel the pain he is going through.

Me too love his char so much and its one practical char not like being Mahaan for every little things of life. And he is suffering most now, I wish he should take a break from Benaras and moved to UK for a while.At least Janvi can try to become a good friend na, but NO, she is also one of a kind.Now she got addicted to drugs also. And she will never allow Sagar to divorce her nor she herself will quit. Poor Sagar is trapped from all sides. Now professionally also he is not in peace ...😳I again wish Niranjan to help Sagar now.
Originally posted by Shivaanya

[DIV][FONT=Verdana]Me too love his char so much and its one practical char not like being
i really want Sagar to stop following Gangaa for some time.
Originally posted by Vishtilover

Thats what I too want so that he can thoroughly think about his life and his decisions about handling it.