India-Forums

Gangaa
Gangaa

Sagar Hi Tumhara Shiv Hai !!!

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:10am | IP Logged
OK for tonight episode I would say this the only Ray of Hope !!! At least Supriya felt the hidden and suppressed feelings of Ganga for Sagar.

Yes symbolically Ganga always merge in Sea that is Sagar, and Shivji is known to get angry very soon, so the the anger of Sagar justifies this line. I think today again Ganga & Sagar showed their childhood care and concern for each other,though situation is quite different now, still they feel for each other as Sagar always gets vocal about this, yesterday also he reaffirmed the same that Ganga is his weakness...but Ganga in this point of life can not say openly even though she too still in love with Sagar.

Loved Vishal's crying scene on the car...he is so so possessive about Ganga now also. His desperation, helplessness and longing for Ganga was so beautifully emoted in that short segment.In fact the little darkness has perfectly described his painful life at present.Not to forget how sincerely he urged Janvi that if she wants to leave him she can and he really was guilty of marrying her and putting in such an embarrassing and humiliating situation of life. That little scene was neatly and nicely executed.

From precap it seems all three of them will act as Sherlock Holmes against Malhotra...I wish Sagar to know the truth of his client first and fast.

Edited by Shivaanya - 22 April 2016 at 10:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

VishtiloverCaesar25AsadkiDeewaninithaMohabbateinnShaNak_RagNa-Dracarys.-Swetha-

Mifra_14 Goldie
Mifra_14
Mifra_14

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:46am | IP Logged
sorry but im forced to say this
sherlock holmes kahan or sagar kahanConfused
arnavarnav Groupbie
arnavarnav
arnavarnav

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Yes symbolically Ganga always merge in Sea that is Sagar, and Shivji is known to get angry very soon, so the the anger of Sagar justifies this line.

Sorry Confusedto point this out but Shiv never gets angry. He is the most calm and composed god ever. He gets angry ONCE IN A WHILE and den destroys everything once for all. Unlike Sagar who gets angry on every itsy bitsy thing.Ouch

But yes Sagar do justify his name as Sagar waves raise up and high with no warning and destroys things around Sagar have same characterstics of being angry every now and then and destroying things around.Dead

And i hope Sagar do a proper investigation soon. I was laughing when he asked Mr.Malhotra to tell him if dy tried to shoot Palash? What was he expecting? LOLHim to say we did. We are criminals. We are taking ur advantage????

But the precap looked promising.Clap.. Hope Sagar opens his eyes soon...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shivaanya

OK for tonight episode I would say this the only Ray of Hope !!! At least Supriya felt the hidden and suppressed feelings of Ganga for Sagar.

Yes symbolically Ganga always merge in Sea that is Sagar, and Shivji is known to get angry very soon, so the the anger of Sagar justifies this line. I think today again Ganga & Sagar showed their childhood care and concern for each other,though situation is quite different now, still they feel for each other as Sagar always gets vocal about this, yesterday also he reaffirmed the same that Ganga is his weakness...but Ganga in this point of life can not say openly even though she too still in love with Sagar.

Loved Vishal's crying scene on the car...he is so so possessive about Ganga now also. His desperation, helplessness and longing for Ganga was so beautifully emoted in that short segment.In fact the little darkness has perfectly described his painful life at present.Not to forget how sincerely he urged Janvi that if she wants to leave him she can and he really was guilty of marrying her and putting in such an embarrassing and humiliating situation of life. That little scene was neatly and nicely executed.

From precap it seems all three of them will act as Sherlock Holmes against Malhotra...I wish Sagar to know the truth of his client first and fast.

After seeing today's episode I feel cvs are not ruining saga relation.
Vishal is simply superb.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitha

Originally posted by Shivaanya

After seeing today's episode I feel cvs are not ruining saga relation.
Vishal is simply superb.

Yes he is. I loved these scenes so much today and Vishal again proved his acting prowess in tonight episode.If CVs have come to their senses then it is not too late to rectify their mistakes about SaGa.SmileBecause Ganga always merge in Sagar however fierce she or Sagar is, their destiny lies with each other, not with any one else.Even the supreme power holds them together.

Edited by Shivaanya - 22 April 2016 at 11:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nitha-Swetha-

Vishtilover Senior Member
Vishtilover
Vishtilover

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
This line was best in today's episode.i love supriya.she is the only one who understand SaGa's relation.
i love Sagar no matter what.i know he gets angry very easily bt no one is perfect then why we want Sagar to be perfect.Vishal is doing excellent job as Sagar.love to watch his scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nithaShivaanya-Swetha-

nitha IF-Dazzler
nitha
nitha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Supriya rocks, she understands saga more than anyone else in chaturvedi family.

Shivaanya-Swetha-

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vishtilover

This line was best in today's episode.i love supriya.she is the only one who understand SaGa's relation.
i love Sagar no matter what.i know he gets angry very easily bt no one is perfect then why we want Sagar to be perfect.Vishal is doing excellent job as Sagar.love to watch his scenes.

Same here. Love Sagar and when no one is perfect why expect everything perfect from him only???
May be its Vishal's fab acting that we feel Sagar as a real char...and practically not  a single person is perfect every time. In that way Sagar is still a lovable char.Smile

Vishtilover-Swetha-

Go to top