India-Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2
Parvarrish - Season 2

23/4/16 (Page 2)

dhoperchop Groupbie
dhoperchop
dhoperchop

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Yaa these days My blood boils on seeing adi blackmailing ria in every episode!! How silly is this all? Cvs totally have lost the plot

Btw, just loooved sangitas dance. Shes a fabulous dancer yahan chance mila to full karke dikhai Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholic

kinu17 IF-Sizzlerz
kinu17
kinu17

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
From the beginning didnot like rias character ...coz for her all these willy nilly situation  has been started ..still she is not telling the truth ..kas ke ek thappar dena chahiyeh..but who will  give that slap to her as every body in this soap  is bz with their ego Wacko ..annoying..SleepyD'ohthey can give this job to  ME  i will  fulfill my responsibility  very excellent way  seriouslyLOLLOL..
The teacher suggested to the  both parents to report to the cops ..but Miss idiot Ria"s mom doesnot want this as their reputation will be ruined..comeon .Confused.for this kind of wrong decision all those bully kind of  boy like adi...doing  bully around on the block.Angry.as one of my best show crime patrol shows us every nite almost this kind of story.Disapprove but parents dont get their lesson..Confused
according to me speak up and stand up against  those black sheep of the society ..instead hiding..
That teacher will definitely bring out the truth as he was the one saw adi was coming out from ccp room that day..Smile

Edited by kinara17 - 25 April 2016 at 9:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NAUCholicMs.S.K.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parvarrish - Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index