Mahabharat

India-Forums

Mahabharat
Mahabharat

How It Happened- A Yudhishtir/Devika TS- completed on pg 4 (Page 4)

NandiniJala27 Groupbie
NandiniJala27
NandiniJala27

Posted: 26 June 2016 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Shreya and Srutha I love this wonderful fanfiction about Devika and Yudhishtir! I loved reading both chapters. Please update soon. This story is really unique and I have enjoyed reading about this never before written relationship. Good job on your writing. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345Shrinika13KrishnaPriyaa

--Elara-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Elara--
--Elara--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 05 July 2016 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Shreya you're really talented! I just love the way you write! Devika mesmerized by dharmaraj and her devotion for lord ram is flawlessly penned down! And the way he explains panchi her importance in his life is just amazingly written! Day Dreaming
Continue real soon!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrinika13KrishnaPriyaa

Shrinika13 IF-Rockerz
Shrinika13
Shrinika13

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 6:53am | IP Logged

Hi guys, this is Shreya, the one who has so far been a silent reader on KrishnaPriyaa's profile. So, here is the third and final chapter of the story. Please do review :)

CHAPTER 3

"Rajkumari Devika! Raja Govasana has summoned you to his chambers. He wants to see you immediately!"

Devika jerked out of her musings, and her idle survey of the gardens she was overlooking. With a slight pang of shock, she realized she had been thinking of Dharmaraj. Shaking herself, she stood, and swept out of her chambers, the messenger in tow.

"Pitashri?" she called from the doorway of the chambers, waiting to be invited in.

"Come in, Putri," he said. She went in, respectfully touching his feet before standing.

"Pitashri, you called for me?"

"Haan Putri. I have some interesting news for you, Devika, my daughter."

"Ji, Pitashri."

"Putri, I have requested the Samrat to wed you, as you are my eldest daughter. He had come, looking for an alliance, and I had requested this of him."

"And what did the Samrat say, Pitashri?" she asked, schooling her features into interest, attempting to disguise the hopeful expression she knew you she had.

"The Samrat agreed, Putri."   

"He did what?" she asked, her shock making the interested expression slip. "Pitashri, The Samrat, the eldest Pandava agreed to marry me?"

"Yes, my daughter. He did." Her father's face was covered in a beaming smile. He was delighted that the Samrat had agreed to marry Devika.

Rajan, I will get to the point straightaway,' said the Samrat. I have spoken to my brothers and wife, and my cousin, Vaasudev, on the matter. We have all decided it will be in the benefit of both kingdoms to carry on with this alliance.'

Samrat? Does this mean you have agreed to marry Devika?'

It does, Rajan. I am willing to accept the matrimonial alliance that you have offered.'

This is fantastic news, Samrat. I am indeed honoured to know of your decision.'

The honour is all mine, Rajan.'

Devika sat in the temple, her heart singing. She didn't know why, but the prospect of marrying the Samrat made her feel an elation she hadn't felt before. It gave her happiness to know she'd be marrying the noble ruler, who had unto then never given up his Dharma.

Her fingers deftly weaved the thread around the flowers, making the garland to offer the Lord. She smiled to herself, imaging herself as the Samrat's bride, walking around the fire, committing herself to him. She finished her prayers, silently thanking the Lord for blessing her with her heart's desire, and touching the idol's feet, she left the temple.

Once again, her curiosity got the better of her and she took the circuitous route to her chambers. She had been reprimanded for being unladylike in that respect by her mother. She was lost in thought and barely noticed that she almost walked into someone, till they spoke.

"I apologise for my carelessness, Rajkumari," said a soft, melodic voice. Devika jerked out of her thoughts to look at the person standing in front of her. She was shocked into speechlessness.

"Rajkumari?" the Samrat spoke.

"Pranaam, Samrat." She folded her hands in a respectful gesture.

"Pranaam." He returned the gesture. Just then a messenger came running to Devika.

"Rajkumari Devika! Rajkumari Devika!" said the messenger. "The King has summoned you to his chambers in a prahar."

"Okay, tell Pitashri I will be there." The messenger bowed and left.

"Rajkumari Devika?" The Samrat asked, a curious expression on his face.

"Ji Samrat." Devika felt a warmth creep up her cheeks, now that the Samrat knew who she was. The realization came just before her innate curiosity hit her. "Samrat?"

"Rajkumari?"

"May I ask a question?" She surprised herself with her boldness, but nonetheless, decided to ask.

"Go ahead, Rajkumari."

"How did you know I was a Rajkumari?"

"You had the aura of one, and I assumed so."

"Oh." Devika found herself at a loss for words. She couldn't look him in the eye. Keeping her eyes trained on his feet, she inquired after his, his brothers' and the Samragyi's well-being.

"Jyesht?" It was the Samrat's brother.

"Nakul?"

"Jyesht, Panchali was looking f-" Rajkumar Nakul broke off as he noticed Devika. "Pranaam," he said.

"Pranaam, Rajkumar."

"Nakul, this is Rajkumari Devika," said the Samrat, by way of introduction. "Rajkumari, this is Nakul, one of my brothers."

"Jyesht, Bhim Bhaiya, Arjuna Bhaiya, Sahadev and Panchali wanted to talk to you." Said Rajkumar Nakul.

"Coming. It was a pleasure meeting you Rajkumari," said the Samrat, a smile gracing his lips.

"The pleasure was mine, Samrat." Devika said softly. She watched as the two brothers made their way back to their chambers.

"Devika?" The Samrat's voice brought Devika out of her musings.

"Arya?" she smiled as she looked at her husband, looking at her in concern.

"Are you okay?"

"I am Arya. I was thinking of our first meeting."

"Ah, yes. I remember." He smiled as he followed her into the Pooja room.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

avalonhigh1234DharmaPriyaaNonie12345KrishnaPriyaaRadhikerani

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Kiddo Hug
Res Tongue
Shrinika13 IF-Rockerz
Shrinika13
Shrinika13

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

Kiddo Hug
Res Tongue
Kiddo who? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KanhaKiChutki

Originally posted by KrishnaPriyaa

Kiddo Hug
Res Tongue
Kiddo who? Tongue

You only Tongue
--Elara-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Elara--
--Elara--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
Hi shreya, again a beautiful update! Loved their first meeting! Embarrassed Well written! Clap
So she was all this while thinking of their first meeting! Day Dreaming
This one ended so soon. I wanted to read more! Ouch
But never mind, looking forward to read more such stories from you. Smile

Love
Ramya

Edited by ramya06 - 10 July 2016 at 7:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shrinika13KrishnaPriyaa

KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Posted: 10 July 2016 at 7:04am | IP Logged