Mahabharat

India-Forums

   
Mahabharat
Mahabharat

How It Happened- A Yudhishtir/Devika TS- completed on pg 4 (Page 2)

Nonie12345 IF-Rockerz
Nonie12345
Nonie12345

Joined: 18 October 2014
Posts: 9423

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TwinMadness

Originally posted by Nonie12345

Fantastic chapterBig smile
It is the first time I am reading a story on Yudhisthira and DevikaSmile
Please tell your friend to continue writing this storyStar
Thank you Nonie :)
I know :) She is a huge Yudi-lover :)
She is working on Chapter 2 as we speak Big smile

I am happy to meet a Yudhi lover like your friend Srutha . I find only a few yudhi lovers .
.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Joined: 05 February 2016
Posts: 17125

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nonie12345

Originally posted by TwinMadness

Originally posted by Nonie12345

Fantastic chapterBig smile
It is the first time I am reading a story on Yudhisthira and DevikaSmile
Please tell your friend to continue writing this storyStar
Thank you Nonie :)
I know :) She is a huge Yudi-lover :)
She is working on Chapter 2 as we speak Big smile

I am happy to meet a Yudhi lover like your friend Srutha . I find only a few yudhi lovers .
.  
It's not just her, I am too :)
He is my Dharam Bhaiya Embarrassed Writing Yudi romance is difficult for me :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345

--Elara-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Elara--
--Elara--

BollyCurry Assistant Writer
Joined: 12 April 2015
Posts: 16266

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Interesting start. Loved the flow of the story. Yudhishtir-Devika is an untouched topic for an os as far as i know and the first part is as amazing as it is unique. Panchali's dilemma before she gives a nod to this marriage was well shown.
You are a really good writer Shreya. Do continue this soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345KrishnaPriyaa

DharmaPriyaa IF-Dazzler
DharmaPriyaa
DharmaPriyaa

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 2927

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Dear writer,
I'm too glad to meet a Yudhi lover like you Smile thanks a lot for writing on such a topic! Loved your concept, your writing style and the feelings of Yudhi-Drau you have shown so nicely. Can't wait to meet Devika in your story Embarrassed please show her feelings and her love.

"Krishnae, you will learn that Jyesht has an absolute, unimpaired love for you. No matter who he marries, that will not change. Unlike Bhrata Bhim, or Parth, he may never express it, but he does. 

Absolutely true Clap Hats off to you dear! Very few understand his love for Draupadi. 
@TM, thanks a lot for sharing this story with us Smile please tell your friend to write more.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345KrishnaPriyaa

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Joined: 05 February 2016
Posts: 17125

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya06

Interesting start. Loved the flow of the story. Yudhishtir-Devika is an untouched topic for an os as far as i know and the first part is as amazing as it is unique. Panchali's dilemma before she gives a nod to this marriage was well shown.
You are a really good writer Shreya. Do continue this soon.
It really is :)
Thank you :)
Both she and I love writing Panchali :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nonie12345

KrishnaPriyaa IF-Sizzlerz
KrishnaPriyaa
KrishnaPriyaa

Joined: 05 February 2016
Posts: 17125

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Urmila11

Dear writer,
I'm too glad to meet a Yudhi lover like you Smile thanks a lot for writing on such a topic! Loved your concept, your writing style and the feelings of Yudhi-Drau you have shown so nicely. Can't wait to meet Devika in your story Embarrassed please show her feelings and her love.

"Krishnae, you will learn that Jyesht has an absolute, unimpaired love for you. No matter who he marries, that will not change. Unlike Bhrata Bhim, or Parth, he may never express it, but he does. 

Absolutely true Clap Hats off to you dear! Very few understand his love for Draupadi. 
@TM, thanks a lot for sharing this story with us Smile please tell your friend to write more.
Shreya says thanks Semanti :)
The Devika she writes is dynamic, and amazing :) So fit for Dharam :)

I know right? No one gets his love for Drau Confused

No problem Semanti :) It is my pleasure :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DharmaPriyaaNonie12345

Aisha1996 IF-Rockerz
Aisha1996
Aisha1996

Joined: 29 March 2013
Posts: 5810

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Awesome part
Pls update next part soon Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa

shrutigaur37 Goldie
shrutigaur37
shrutigaur37

Joined: 18 September 2015
Posts: 1209

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:29am | IP Logged
beautiful chap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KrishnaPriyaa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
StarPaanchaali's Pratiyogita-Pg 147 Samraat Yudhishtir nears 200+

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Sabhayata   Replies: 1195   Views: 72559

Sabhayata 1195 72559 02 July 2014 at 3:13am by Sabhayata
Yudhishtir and Draupadi~The Silent love ~

2 3

Author: anshikashaheer   Replies: 18   Views: 3812

anshikashaheer 18 3812 24 June 2014 at 4:29am by anshikashaheer
Mahabharat Written Update: 26/02/14 - Yudhishtir is crowned King

Author: Bhavaani   Replies: 9   Views: 2672

Bhavaani 9 2672 27 February 2014 at 6:36am by .Tanmaya.
Yudhishtir has rocked

Author: raghavendra1708   Replies: 1   Views: 1013

raghavendra1708 1 1013 22 February 2014 at 3:45am by Pikachu_007
Mahabharat Written Update: 19/02/14 - Bhishma blames Yudhishtir

2

Author: Bhavaani   Replies: 10   Views: 2360

Bhavaani 10 2360 20 February 2014 at 6:20am by .Tanmaya.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mahabharat Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index