Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikitap94 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: TS23

Not so respected Thapki madam.. Please stop being Sherlock Holmes part 2.. N if you want to be then do something classy.. Arey woh kachre ke dibbo ko tho chod dho..😕

And I know you and your dhruv sir love glycerine, but that seriously doesn't help anymore. You know your husband is annoyed with you, you even know the reason then y won't you do something to cool him. Arey kuch tho Karoo...😡😡😡

Ok OK.. It is your right to know the truth, but what about him, the man full of ego went on his knees to beg you and you just gave him false hopes and you even don't feel any wrong in that. He is angry on you and you show double attitude. Arey madam, where the hell is this attitude in case of vasu and shradha. You know vasu is the culprit still you do her Jaap and bichara bihaan Jo itna support karta tha usse di Babaji ki thullu🤢. Seriously no other FL irritated me to this extent

And listen to me seriously, how much ever you try your jodi vapki or shrapki can't beat Thahaan👎🏼, so kindly concentrate on that plzzz...😭

#full of frustration

#no offence to actors..

Wash waah

iQraaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bang on post !! 👏👏👏
i dont even think she loved dhruv too then she would've known about love. 🤢
manaan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

what can I say? I can bring up arguments to defend Thapki and play devil's advocate...but honestly I dont believe in my own arguments lol...fed up with Thapki mahn lol

👏
TS23 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Lachu-

what can I say? I can bring up arguments to defend Thapki and play devil's advocate...but honestly I dont believe in my own arguments lol...fed up with Thapki mahn lol

No lachu take her side.. Seriously am turning too negitive towards the show, I want someone to cook up her side of story for being so emotionless,reaction less and of course harmoneless creature on the earth
TS23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kowsi

Great Taru!!!  But I am seeing some sow steps (very slow but still)

Comparing to what all bihu did for her.. I don't find her slow, I feel she is doing absolutely nothing..😭

But I love cing ppl still positive👍🏼
TS23 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandaaaxo

Bang on post !! 👏👏👏

i dont even think she loved dhruv too then she would've known about love. 🤢

True..

I don't know it is actors failure, direction failure or my failure to c,but I NVR felt that love vala feeling btwn tharuv.

N Thahaan, I still remember bihaan looks in his realisation scene (holika dhahan). This man is magical❤️
Anonymous111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TS23

True..

I don't know it is actors failure, direction failure or my failure to c,but I NVR felt that love vala feeling btwn tharuv.

N Thahaan, I still remember bihaan looks in his realisation scene (holika dhahan). This man is magical❤️

i really don't know wht to say 😔 abt the character thapki😡 but bihaan
Nishita112 thumbnail
Actually i am also becoming frustated with thapki . She only have time for sraddha and vasu not any time fot her husband and i have no problem with bihan's rudeness cause thapki is not doing anything to break his anger rather than giving her so called attitude.
I seriously want her to stop crying now a days her cry irritates me. Enough of this nonsense 😡 . I thik bihan should divorce her now. The most irritating FL ever 😡
kapiri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u Tara👏
thapki ke jega me hoti tho kab ka kab tumare ye bate sunkar suicide kar gayi hoti🤢

..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well post.. Even bychance if the cvs saw this.
they goes to faint 🤣