Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Kangana's lawyer SLAMS Hrithik for leaking emails (Page 3)

Nova19 Goldie
Nova19
Nova19

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
He just released a new statement (I haven't figured out how to post articles) in which he calls the emails "out of context, unreliable, and unverified".  That's a great hedge. They are unverified (may be fake) AND out of context (just in case they can prove they are real even though we've spent days trying to clean that damn laptop). 

ChotaBheem IF-Sizzlerz
ChotaBheem
ChotaBheem

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

ye Kangna ka lawyer bhi Kangna ke jaisa he lagta hai...Ram milayi jodi..ek andha ek kodhiErmm

ROFL   ROFL  Aisa comment kia ye ladki ki has has ke rona agaya Cry Cry
Main shikayat karunga unsey Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

glace-bleue

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:33am | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015ChotaBheem-MariaMars-TeAmo_Messiglace-bleue

AllThatCritique Groupbie
AllThatCritique
AllThatCritique

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Someone ask this lawyer to shut the f**k up. Has he even passed the bar? I doubt it. As a lawyer first instinct is to protect the client. He is not doing that at all. He should have asked Kangana to record a statement as soon as the case happened. Should have submitted that goddamn laptop. Should have cooperated with the police. What kind of shady lawyer is he to not allow her to cooperate with the police? He is milking her badly. He should be fired. He won't ever stand a chance in good firms. Such a bad lawyer. He single handedly mangled her case. Always on the defence. Where is the offence? Get a good lawyer Kangana. This man is screwing your case. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3anushacrazy4GCcolossial2015

justinnow Senior Member
justinnow
justinnow

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
      I agree people wouldn't have believed no matter what if these mails were not released for public to read.
 I also feel Kangana is delusional and mentally not up to the mark. She needs help for sure. I hope her lawyer and family understands and stops this Tamasha before not leaving Hrithik any option but slam defamation and several other cases on them. I feel sad for her.
   Kangana's time is up and done in industry now. Her overconfidence and wrong advise has costed her everything now.
   I really hope she doesn't commit suicide like that FAN movie, looking at how fragile her mental state is.
   This Hrithik-Kangana story resembles FAN movie at so many levels.

Edited by justinnow - 22 April 2016 at 10:37am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uscgirlBeautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gatheringstorm

Originally posted by Beautyful_Mess

^^ Guys i think he's just taking advantage of her that's all.
He knows it's free money and there's nothing on the line for him so why not drag it as far as he can. useless lawyer.

So true...Kangana has the worst support system in her helpless family and useless lawyer. I hope atleast some industry friends help her out cause she needs serious help even after this mess ends.Ouch
I know it's sad that they can't see she needs help and support or they don't care enough.OuchOuch
The lawyer is complete waste man. 

as far as the industry people go I honestly doubt anyone wld want anything to do with her at this point.
you know these people are super self caution not to mention selfish when it comes to their image and success, i think everyone will be really scared of what will happened if they get close to her or try to help her, and i don't even blame them after seeing what Kangana is capable of not to mention her "I'm better than everyone" attitude.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

justinnowcolossial2015gatheringstormChotaBheem

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Someone ask this lawyer to shut the f**k up. Has he even passed the bar? I doubt it. As a lawyer first instinct is to protect the client. He is not doing that at all. He should have asked Kangana to record a statement as soon as the case happened. Should have submitted that goddamn laptop. Should have cooperated with the police. What kind of shady lawyer is he to not allow her to cooperate with the police? He is milking her badly. He should be fired. He won't ever stand a chance in good firms. Such a bad lawyer. He single handedly mangled her case. Always on the defence. Where is the offence? Get a good lawyer Kangana. This man is screwing your case. 

I think he is a pretty good lawyer. Easy money with no hard work. He is simply parting a fool from her hard earned money.  Embarrassed

Edited by TheBoss - 22 April 2016 at 10:39am

ChotaBheem

justinnow Senior Member
justinnow
justinnow

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I never ever liked Kangana but don't know why I feel so sorry and sad for her today after reading those mails. May be beacuse of the pain that one-sided love goes through and also the new knowledge that mails indicate that she is truly unwell.

Nova19

Go to top