Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyprincess

Originally posted by Mdwst

Originally posted by Mdwst

I was laughing at adi's nautanki.. sabko sath leke chalo.. pagal (toshiji) ko aur pagal karo..ishima da ladlaLOL
I somehow want to scrap off toshiji thse days.. that stupid moti wala chashma matching with her top everyday and now this vibhuti drama
glad that simmi started working finally

Romi's part was irritating too.. those faces he made acting as a villian.. eee

ruhaan didn't know nidhi's new name in these 7 years waah

so NCR has been renamed to pihu industries and the company has just one security guard that too bikaau.. kya dikhana chahte hn ye log.. imaan bilkul khatam hi ho gya h kya logon ka

hijack was actually looking stupid.. kya tha ye.. virat kohli jaisa kuch kuch dikh rha tha bandaLOL
shouting like an idiot.. itne log milke ek bande ko ni sambhal paa rhe hn.. group would have made sense..
and I wonder how a gun passed the security check.. australia k airports ki baizzatti q karwa rhe hn ye log

precap- ishita bani neerja chalo bhai JKR mode me

today's revelation- raman is deaf

About Nidhi's new name...that means Ruhi should now doubt...that nidhi is playing games with her...means whatever nidhi fed her .. may be lies...Coz when aaliya said ishunis her Amma...she immediately jumped to conclusions .
Name change...Raman may have filed for bankruptcy lol ...LOL
What a revelation todayLOLWink

ruhi tis probably not being fed bournvita.. dimag sahi chalna band hi ho gya h uska... I don't think she would so soon arrive to any such conclusion about nidhi manipulating her.. coz she herself heard her ishima talking about the exchange... lets see how they take this track
haha raman took funds from nidhi when he was tricking her during jail track na.. it was not bankrupt then probably
I am surprised with the olv.. ishita didn't talk to mihika about raman and shagun's marriage and mihika also didn't say anything when she was showing pictures.. she should have told their status

@ boldROFL...she needs to have complan too...
Mihika dies not say anything about the rift...bhallas and iyers ..., sharam or pihu not visiting iyers..nothing...she says everything is fine...
Ishu concluded Raman and Shagun are married..why why will she ask?
Mihika shows pics of pihu...
haha complanLOL

ishu keeps us amazed by her behavior.. when she is asking how is everyone at home, she could have raised the topic of raman shagun just in the conversation.. it would seem she isn't affected if she doesn't ask.. I mean if u are meeting a family member after 7 years u would want to know everything about them.. yeah showing pihu's picture was nice.. still idk I think I am expecting more curiosity from ishita
does she believe everything to be fine between the 2 families after raman's outburst and her suicideConfused

Million $$ question
According to her everybody is at peace without her, That's why.. Remember mihika has not said anything.. Inspite if her asking about the families.. So it's natural for Ishu to behave that way.
I think we are expecting too much not only from Ishu but other characters as well and the cvs. Maybe she will be shocked later... Prolly reserved for now... Imo
Let's wait for epi to air... But I'm certain she has no clue .. She did say she wants to go back to Australia .. So drama is reserved

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyprincessramishi-AngryBird-infinity00maduragymhasium

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

I was laughing at adi's nautanki..  sabko sath leke chalo.. pagal (toshiji) ko aur pagal karo..ishima da ladla LOL
I somehow want to scrap off toshiji thse days.. that stupid moti wala chashma matching with her top everyday and now this vibhuti drama

so NCR has been renamed to pihu industries and the company has just one security guard that too bikaau.. kya dikhana chahte hn ye log.. imaan bilkul khatam hi ho gya h kya logon ka

hijack was actually looking stupid.. kya tha ye.. virat kohli jaisa kuch kuch dikh rha tha banda LOL
shouting like an idiot.. itne log milke ek bande ko ni sambhal paa rhe hn.. group would have made sense.. 
and I wonder how a gun passed the security check.. australia k airports ki baizzatti q karwa rhe hn ye log

name change of company is nt a blooper..
bcoz raman said to mihir to go for ds venture wid d new company wich is pihu industries n nt d old company wich is NHC new horizon company...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyprincessinfinity00maduragymhasium

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thank you Viji for your review , throughly enjoyed reading it ! I salute the actors , naukri Kay liyee Kiya Kiya karna padta hai!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sri1091svati12Mdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by infinity00

Thank you Viji for your review , throughly enjoyed reading it ! I salute the actors , naukri Kay liyee Kiya Kiya karna padta hai!!!
I'm glad  you liked it and enjoyed it...thank you so much.
Aah the actors...yup it's true ..the things they have to endure ...
ladyprincess Senior Member
ladyprincess
ladyprincess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatica

I was laughing at adi's nautanki..  sabko sath leke chalo.. pagal (toshiji) ko aur pagal karo..ishima da ladla LOL

hijack was actually looking stupid.. kya tha ye.. virat kohli jaisa kuch kuch dikh rha tha banda LOL

bcoz raman said to mihir to go for ds venture wid d new company wich is pihu industries n nt d old company wich is NHC new horizon company...

ohk.. I think I missed that part.. thanks Wink lol I was naming it as NCR somehow.. I need almonds LOLLOL
svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by swatica

ohk.. I think I missed that part.. thanks Wink lol I was naming it as NCR somehow.. I need almonds LOLLOL

atlst u got NC correct..
n u r nt paid for it..
bt d ones who r paid for ds dnt remembr...
LOL
shravn iyer lyk seriously...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyprincess

ladyprincess Senior Member
ladyprincess
ladyprincess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
@swati LOLLOL
yes and I am confused whether abhimanyu is raghav or ramachandran.. who is ramachandran because yesterday he said he is raghav Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

svati12

svati12 IF-Sizzlerz
svati12
svati12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

@swati LOLLOL
yes and I am confused whether abhimanyu is raghav or ramachandran.. who is ramachandran because yesterday he said he is raghav Confused

one thing to mention..

cvs PRO at making bloopers..
n
V PRO at finding bloopers...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyprincesstraveller_girl

Go to top