Ye Hai Mohabbatein

22/04/2016 Episode

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:35am | IP Logged
opened this thread on behalf of Hetvi 

Shagun  free episode 

Mani is worried about Ishu as to how she'll face Raman as she's been away from the family for a good 7 years...so as I said he's worried how she might react...nothing else.
In order to move on a lets on has to confront this/ her past...he/ she might need a support system later or while confronting it..and that's where her family comes in.  We all know..ramans anger...so mani worrying  about her makes sense as he is, Thinks what if she takes a hasty decision. 
Flight is  delayed as a singer is yet to arrive.
Hijacker wants water and Raman taunts him if he's a camel as he drinks a lot of water.
So naagin is arrested on gambling charges ...from a no nonsense lawyer to a gambler lol ...
So Raman comes to know the change in ruhaan's travel plans 
Ashok and Romi come to know about Ruhaan bring the brand ambassador for ramans company ?.they are furious 
Romi is at ramans office stealing info from ramans laptop...but didn't raman have his laptop with him?!Wacko  So Romi has not changed...nice upbringing Toshiji ...mother of the year award goes to you.Sleepy
Adi is very clever..he understand amma's plight and indirectly I firms Amma that he's fine and asks Neelu to make sambhar .  I like him a lot..good choice...understands human relationships very well...a balanced person.Clap
Ishu requests a seat change and Ishu decides to talk to the man( Raman) as the air hostess tells Ishu that he requested privacy .
The hijacker does not give way to Ishu and the gun falls down..the boy panics ..In fact all the passengers panicked and Raman wakes up hearing the 

Hijack drama
The hijacker threatens to shoot the little boy
The air hostess informs the captains about the hijack.

Precap - hijacker asks Ishu to return to her seat, else she will be shot ...Raman is seeing and listening to her talk and still couldnt recognize her voice.!...Shocked How idiotic, everything that's unfolding in front of his eyes..but does  not see Ishu?! ..Sillypreposterous 

Weird,  bull shit...episode 

Do not waste  your precious 30 minutes... Not worth it.
The whole hijack scene...was laughable..
It's just one man...passengers could have easily taken him down..plus there are air marshals who will be flying incognito...how  ridiculous is this.

Please do comment 

Edited by Mdwst - 22 April 2016 at 9:41am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojodent4ujshree_ramSumaiya27tharun123maddykpLove9ladyprincessMona-ramishirose1000Boo2014mischiefinfinity00janani_divanmaduragymhasiumDivanIshrarusvati12Hayaa.musaonlyDivianTanz_Divz

ladyprincess Senior Member
ladyprincess
ladyprincess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I was laughing at adi's nautanki..  sabko sath leke chalo.. pagal (toshiji) ko aur pagal karo..ishima da ladla LOL
I somehow want to scrap off toshiji thse days.. that stupid moti wala chashma matching with her top everyday and now this vibhuti drama
glad that simmi started working finally

Romi's part was irritating too.. those faces he made acting as a villian.. eee

ruhaan didn't know nidhi's new name in these 7 years waah 

so NCR has been renamed to pihu industries and the company has just one security guard that too bikaau.. kya dikhana chahte hn ye log.. imaan bilkul khatam hi ho gya h kya logon ka

hijack was actually looking stupid.. kya tha ye.. virat kohli jaisa kuch kuch dikh rha tha banda LOL
shouting like an idiot.. itne log milke ek bande ko ni sambhal paa rhe hn.. group would have made sense.. 
and I wonder how a gun passed the security check.. australia k airports ki baizzatti q karwa rhe hn ye log

precap- ishita bani neerja chalo bhai JKR mode me

today's revelation- raman is deaf 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojomaddykpWater_AngelMona-ramishiinfinity00maduragymhasiumMdwsttraveller_girlsvati12

maddykp Senior Member
maddykp
maddykp

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
itni calm plane me ishu is giving her lecture to d so called hijaker that too by standing
nd how come raman couldn't identify her yar

in nxt epi i hoke ki romi range haat pakde jaye
ki sab ko patha chale na ki wo entrepreneur of d year aakhir bana kis tarah ske fraud vad karke

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Water_AngelLove9ramishimaduragymhasiuminfinity00Mdwst

ramishi Goldie
ramishi
ramishi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladyprincess

I was laughing at adi's nautanki..  sabko sath leke chalo.. pagal (toshiji) ko aur pagal karo..ishima da ladla LOL
I somehow want to scrap off toshiji thse days.. that stupid moti wala chashma matching with her top everyday and now this vibhuti drama

so NCR has been renamed to pihu industries and the company has just one security guard that too bikaau.. kya dikhana chahte hn ye log.. imaan bilkul khatam hi ho gya h kya logon ka

hijack was actually looking stupid.. kya tha ye.. virat kohli jaisa kuch kuch dikh rha tha banda LOL
shouting like an idiot.. itne log milke ek bande ko ni sambhal paa rhe hn.. group would have made sense.. 
and I wonder how a gun passed the security check.. australia k airports ki baizzatti q karwa rhe hn ye log

@bold...LOL...The other day ishita did recognised his voice although she forgot after meeting ruhan but here raman not even recognising ishita's voiceShocked...Atleast he should realise that this types of dialogue  only jkr can give just like ishita thought about ravan kumar after knowing that he kept his suit to block the seat.
Just like to watch 3D movies we are provided with special glasses similarly BT should provide the audience some drugs to make them dumb before watching their shows.ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

maddykpWater_AngelLove9ladyprincessMona-maduragymhasiuminfinity00svati12Mdwsttraveller_girl

DivanIshraru IF-Rockerz
DivanIshraru
DivanIshraru

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:24am | IP Logged

I was laughing at adi's nautanki.. sabko sath leke chalo.. pagal (toshiji) ko aur pagal karo..ishima da ladlaLOL

hijack was actually looking stupid.. kya tha ye.. virat kohli jaisa kuch kuch dikh rha tha bandaLOL

at bold
correct

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyprincessinfinity00maduragymhasiumMdwst

rose1000 Goldie
rose1000
rose1000

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:42am | IP Logged
So its official. After Ishu committed suicide, Raman went to the neurologist who somehow managed to erase all memories about Ishu..including how she  looked, talked. Hence Raman cannot identify her voice. Mystery solved. LOL
Did not see the episode...and Viji from what u said...no need to watch it either. Good. I am back to gardening. Azaleas are in full bloom now. Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

nerdjojoWater_Angeljodh57Love9ladyprincessramishimischiefmomb24infinity00maduragymhasiumMdwst

Mdwst IF-Sizzlerz
Mdwst
Mdwst

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:43am | IP Logged

About Nidhi's new name...that means Ruhi should now doubt...that nidhi is playing games with her...means whatever nidhi fed her .. may be lies...Coz when aaliya said ishunis her Amma...she immediately jumped to conclusions .
Name change...Raman may have filed for bankruptcy lol ...LOL
What a revelation today LOLWink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ladyprincessWater_Angelmaduragymhasiuminfinity00svati12traveller_girl

ladyprincess Senior Member
ladyprincess
ladyprincess

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramishi

@bold...LOL...The other day ishita did recognised his voice although she forgot after meeting ruhan but here raman not even recognising ishita's voiceShocked...Atleast he should realise that this types of dialogue  only jkr can give just like ishita thought about ravan kumar after knowing that he kept his suit to block the seat.
Just like to watch 3D movies we are provided with special glasses similarly BT should provide the audience some drugs to make them dumb before watching their shows.ROFL

LOLseriously yar how do they come up with such things.. they like us to appreciate their LOGIC on IF
let us request them for those drugs to maintain our sanity.. dekhna chhor sakte ni isi baat ka fayda uthate hn ye log aur kuch bhi dikhate hn Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramishiinfinity00Mdwst

Go to top