India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Suspense (Page 7)

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:39am | IP Logged
If people in abroad who are watching this show are wondering how easy it is to become a doctor in India means they either don't know anything about Medicine.

I dont know how people can assume that people living abroad dont know about medicine ?LOL

People will wonder because they know how tough it is to become a doctor abroad... it is not just the no. of years you spend in medical school but its the the hard-work and commitment with which you live during those years.

I know in India you can join postgraduation immediately after finishing your internship. You can actually become a MD/MS in 9-10 yrs after your 12 science.

Here it is not so easy... you have to work for so many years after mbbs to get qualified to join postgraduation.

That is why I said the show makers are making a mockery of medical studies.

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Originally posted by Shinya

Anandi was of course superb in last 2 episodes. We always wanted her to be like that. 
Toral did a good job in portraying so many emotions in a brief period of time. Great actress she is!

Regarding medical studies, yes, in BV anyone can become a doctor... Ganga became a doctor when she was just a 6-months certificate nurse after 10th. .. it looks like becoming a doc is the easiest profession.

People who watch this show abroad must be wondering is it so easy to become a doc in India?Shocked

When I entered college I was astonished by the fact that every girl wanted to become a doctor and worked towards it. Many of them succeeded. I was putoff by dissections and crawlies. I opted for arts.

I know how it is in 11th science. Every girl wants to be a doc and every boy an engineer.LOL

I dont find kundan becoming a doc is unbelievable. He was not intellectually challenged as someone mentioned.

He was just not interested in studies, which he might have taken up seriously and with a purpose.
he was most probably determined after his father's death.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
I don't understand why people think that a career in Medicine and getting residency in any specialty is easy in India when compared to Western countries.
Whether in India or any where else in the world pursuing Medical education is not an easy thing. It does require a lot of dedication and hard work.

It is not easy to get into MD/MS in India as it is believed.

Sadly now parents discourage their children from taking up Medicine.

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

If people in abroad who are watching this show are wondering how easy it is to become a doctor in India means they either don't know anything about Medicine.
Ganga was supposed to have done Medicine and specialized in those 11 LOST years of  BV.This I have no issues in believing because it does take 9-10 years to do UG and PG in Medicine.
For joining Medicine there is only lower age limit and not upper age limit.So it is quite believable.

Only thing that was never made clear was who looked after Ganga's kids when she was away doing Medicine .It can't be Jagya who was busy with two careers and can't be Dsa who is old.

That scene where Ganga operated while watching the surgery on youtube is of course a ridiculous thing which is taking extreme liberty in the name of creative licence.

Ganga was smart too unlike Kundan who is intellectually challenged apart from being influenced by bad company and having a terrible atmosphere at home. So Kundan if he turned out to be a doctor that will be very unbelievable.
@Bold The way she studied nursing course in Mangalore and took care of Mannu too  She did not stay in hostel  at that time Jagya had arranged a rented house for her where she stayed with Ghanshyam kaka Same way she can take abhi and Mannu with her to where ever she went to study Medicine 

Edited by Casper- - 23 April 2016 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Casper- Goldie
Casper-
Casper-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Don't know why Nandini becomes a doctor i thought she was expected to be a collector LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeautifulSoul_tiny15

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I don't understand why people think that a career in Medicine and getting residency in any specialty is easy in India when compared to Western countries.
Whether in India or any where else in the world pursuing Medical education is not an easy thing. It does require a lot of dedication and hard work.

It is not easy to get into MD/MS in India as it is believed.

Sadly now parents discourage their children from taking up Medicine.

I never said that career in medicine is easy in India. I know how tough and competitive are the MBBS entrance exams in India.

That is why I am surprised how CVs can show everyone become a doctor.

I said the way the CVs are showing everyone becoming a doctor, irrespective of their age and background and past qualifications, they are making it look as though it is very easy.

However, I dont agree that parents discourage their children from taking up Medicine.
Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Do not try to find any logic.
After coming out of water, N never met Jagan, but after 15 years he has the photo with her mom, the rakhi. Strange. May be Jagan gave away N to this foster parents.
BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
JaGan are not the types  who will give away Nandini to others Why they will give Nandini and shivam to others ? Nandini and shivam did not reach to them but landed somewhere else 
Nandini got Anandi's photo post leap  , just like Nandini and shivam could not reach to JaGan , where  shekhars have disappeared Cvs don't care for logic

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top