India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Suspense (Page 5)

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
We used to make fun of akheraj and his attempts. Atlast he won in a way by killing two important characters unlike Het Singh or Ratan. During the last few days he became so fearsome like a wounded tiger. My only regret is that Kundan who is accomplice till now escapes because he is considered to be a minor. I wont forget how he tried to kill Kamli, Nandini and Mangala.

Will he become as dangerous as his father?

If Avinash is reprising Kundan's role,words fail me. Avinash is a handsome guy and he usually does good person role. I used to watch Choti Bahu version one.

Colors is very clever in getting old and new viewers hooked up by combining history with new blood with an actor like Avinash.

I am hoping against hope that he is not Kundan.

Edited by leavesandwaves - 22 April 2016 at 8:41pm

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
I think Akheraj and Anandi are well matched in every way. 
They will go to any extent to protect what is of value to them. 
Anandi will go to any extent to protect her principles and her loved ones.A person like Anandi who doesn't believe in using violence to achieve her ends had to resort to violence in the end to save her children.Even then she didn't shoot to kill but used violence as a deterrent which gave her some time to get her children away from danger.

Akheraj should be given credit to provoking Anandi to resort to violence.

Shivam may not make an appearance straight away post leap.But I am sure he will come back.

Going by what is shown of the kid's characters Nandini will be Anandi part 2 Shivam will be Shiv part 2.

But am I interested in seeing their stories? No.

The factors which made me watch this show for almost eight years are no longer there.Namely the original creative team Original characters Anandi and Dsa who were the face backbone and soul of this show are not there any more.I thought of giving it a try for the original creative team even if Anandi is not there but now I don't really care about this show any more 

When I don't care about the show I will not spend time discussing it. 
If I don't care for a show I make point by switching channels.Which is the most effective way of conveying what I think of their show.

People have freedom to tell the story they want to and the channel has a right to show what they think will give them good business I have freedom to watch or not to watch. 
As a viewer I like my rights to be respected and I believe in respecting the rightsof creative team and channel too.They are not putting a gun to my head and asking me to watch their creation.
It is my decision to watch or not to watch.
I try to see it from their perspective.I take what I like from what they have shown and ignore what I don't like. 

So the chances of my coming to this forum in case I chose not to watch are very little.The endless cribbing has put me off. 
Even if I chose to watch it down the line I am not sure whether I want to come here.
Nandini30 Senior Member
Nandini30
Nandini30

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Kundan at 19 was kala akshar bhyansh barabar, And he becomes a surgeon - very weired. And he is married to Vandana who is her child hood friend. Does not gel. But...
So Nandini and Shivam got separated again because as per an article N is looking for her lost brother. And she has a foster sister Sudha - So nandini was raised by another family called Shastri family.
Jagya and Ganga did not even knew that Nandini and Shivam was alive so there seems to be no Jagan post leap.
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini30

Kundan at 19 was kala akshar bhyansh barabar, And he becomes a surgeon - very weired. And he is married to Vandana who is her child hood friend. Does not gel. But...
So Nandini and Shivam got separated again because as per an article N is looking for her lost brother. And she has a foster sister Sudha - So nandini was raised by another family called Shastri family.
Jagya and Ganga did not even knew that Nandini and Shivam was alive so there seems to be no Jagan post leap.

Can you provide the link?
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Got the link on a rival site.

So they want to have a brand new family for Nandini. thats how she got a sister.

And Shivam disappeared. How?
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Now everything acording to pattern. Thats why we wont see BH family anymore. And also SN will go into oblivion.

How she got the new family and lost Shivam? Maybe they were travelling together after their mother's death. Or were they chased? And who took care of Shivam?

Too many ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kase Senior Member
kase
kase

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Now everything acording to pattern. Thats why we wont see BH family anymore. And also SN will go into oblivion.

How she got the new family and lost Shivam? Maybe they were travelling together after their mother's death. Or were they chased? And who took care of Shivam?

Too many ???

That also explains the mystery of the younger sister who is negative.  Nandini may have been adopted by this  family. They could have atleast kept the twins together back with Jagya 

Don't know what all twists and turns in the post leap story ? At least till we know all this, have to watch :) 

leavesandwaves

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I dont think it was Kala akshar bhains barabar for kundan.
 He was in the 8th std. He used to teach Math to nimboli, so he was not a complete illiterate. 
But nimboli was. How she became a doctor is beyond me. 

The foster family who raised her must be a good family. 

leavesandwaves

Go to top