India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Suspense (Page 4)

_Hannah_ Goldie
_Hannah_
_Hannah_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:51am | IP Logged
 it was Jagya who finished off Akhiraj so how it is said here he only reached when everything was done by AnandiConfused
anyways i think on monday leap might happen in the ending few minutes of the episode First part of the episode will be dedicated to this

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mehek134BeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

Missesha IF-Dazzler
Missesha
Missesha

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by russhmeSS

Originally posted by Missesha

Of course Anandi won't be alive, as she was hit by the bullet, and it appears that JaGan had by then left the place thinking all is over. Therefore the chances of her receiving immediate medical treatment have reduced.[/DIV]
CVs want to us to linger around to find out what happened to Anandi and JaGan on Monday, and then they will never tell us what happened to them until Nandini and even her kids' story is over.

[/DIV][/DIV]

Why would they leave without finding out what happened to three drowning people Confused Isn't it more practical to call for more help at least to find out dead bodies.

It will be a very lame end if they end it on today's last scene only leaving Anandi's fate to the viewers imagination, but I don't think that will happen because in the precap they showed Anandi lying on ground with Shivam and Nandini on her side.
I meant to say they might not tell us where JaGan disappeared. 
I don't have much hopes from CVs. Monday seems to be all about grown up nandini, so I don't know how much they will tell about what surfaced over 15 years, and what happened to JaGan. They never told us what happened in 11 years as well. 

Anandi is dying in hospital. Just saw the video posted in one of the threads. So yes, someone saved them. She takes a promise from her kids to make their lives worthy.  It's only Nandini and Shivam next to her death bed. 

Mehek134The_Alchemist.tiny15-Swetha-

Mehek134 Senior Member
Mehek134
Mehek134

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
They have already leaked the suspense  with the precap This Amit seems to be 100 percent  Kundan How did he become doctor better not askSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15-Swetha-

BeautifulSoul_ IF-Sizzlerz
BeautifulSoul_
BeautifulSoul_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Anandi breathes her last in hospital I think its not Jaitsar hospital but some other hospital otherwise JaGan would be there Ermmbut JaGan should be coming there because Anandi should have asked to contact them  She cannot be leaving her kids on their own ?i cannot even find one logic how cvs will keep JaGan out of the scene Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshatiny15-Swetha-

kate-nic Senior Member
kate-nic
kate-nic

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
@Anandi managed to save her kids from Akheraj and removed herself from the picture so that Akheraj can't reach her.
@bold Anandi removed herself from the picture so that  Akhiraj can't reach her Stern Smilei remember i have watched episode clearly,  she fell in the river after losing her balance with pain because Akhiraj shot bullet which pierced her at a very critical point She may have intended to jump in the river but she could not jump as Akhiraj shot her and she fell in the river not  that she jumped 

_Hannah_Shinyatiny15-Swetha-

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by hisusmita

Anandi didnt have any other option

If she push them in the river there is a chance to survive as she herself will also jump there and will save them but if she dont do that they will stand there and get killed

So obviously she did that to save her kids from the bullet

There was no time to think which could be the better option , she had to decide immediately

right, agree with you... then why did the same rule not apply to mangala when she asked akhiraj to marry the child with kundan?

She also did that to save the child and she had to decide immediately.

But mangala was called a selfish and many other horrible names and anandi is excused ?

Shinya incase of mangala actually to tell akhiraj that she is her daughter would have looked more natural than the balvivah, nandini was no kid then just a 3 months old baby and she was in her devi avatar and akhi used to do what she used to say

And i can excuse that , infact i never blamed her for that considering she did that in that moment but what she did , hiding about her birth and all says everything about what she actually wanted and she was blamed for that

Anandi is excused? When darling? She is the most accused person and will be accused after her death too

You misunderstood. I did not blame anandi.

When I was watching the episode, I also felt that she threw them because she thought  at least some villagers would save them from drowning. Otherwise they would die anyway.

I gave mangala's example only to point out that people do take hasty decisions under pressure... Just like anandi did not have bad intentions while throwing them, mangala too did not.

What she did afterwards is a completely different story.

bold - If people are not accusing anandi now, why will they accuse her after her death? It is not right to say such a thing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Misseshaleavesandwaves

leavesandwaves IF-Sizzlerz
leavesandwaves
leavesandwaves

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
More than anything I wanted akheraj to die. Police are quite inefficient and if he is jailed, he can easily escape and create havoc as we have seen earlier. So that final bullet was very important. He could have taken anyone as hostage.

Akheraj proved to be the most dangerous villain in BV. He had that tenacity in him to meet his goal. I hated the smile and smirk on his face. Glad that smile is wiped off forever.

I think the river is brought into picture to give the twins a new identity altogether.
What happened to Shivam will be known if the CVs are kind enough to let us know.
Till then we have to make assumptions.

Incidentally Jagya has to take revenge for dadisa's death also. Anandi also shot akheraj in the name of dadisa. Both were very angry with Akheraj for snatching dadisa away from them forever.
aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Anandi had a chance to kill him but she didn't. 
At one point he was disarmed and fallen. She had a chance to put  a bullet in his head or heart and send him packing for good.But she only shot at him to incapacitate him.That is Anandi for you.

If any one else was there in Anandi's place when they found that there is no escape they would have started to bargain or would have pleaded him to leave her and her children.That is much easier than facing bullets or jumping into water to get away from him.

Yes Akheraj is the deadliest villain we have seen so far. 

If Anandi is north pole he is south pole.

I am glad that Anandi's life is ending.Otherwise I don't know what all ways the CVs would have come up with to fill Anandi's life darkness.

When I saw that scene where Anandi was looking at her children with so much love tenderness in her eyes I hated CVs for doing this to Anandi. Why only such bad fate for Anandi?Why they are so stingy about giving happiness to Anandi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Go to top