India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Suspense (Page 3)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Whether it was Haweli burning track or unmasking of Anand Babaji track or the mayhem at cremation ground villains didn't do any empty talk they wreaked havoc on their victims.
Is this a fiction show which is expected to have dramatic moments or is it some documentary?

I'm sure even in reality Verbal abuses and attacks accompany the armed fights.

Don't we hear about soldiers and their war cries from real situations? 

Obviously when face to face combat is happening they will be accompanied by verbal attacks on each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

Shinya IF-Rockerz
Shinya
Shinya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hisusmita

Anandi didnt have any other option

If she push them in the river there is a chance to survive as she herself will also jump there and will save them but if she dont do that they will stand there and get killed

So obviously she did that to save her kids from the bullet

There was no time to think which could be the better option , she had to decide immediately

right, agree with you... then why did the same rule not apply to mangala when she asked akhiraj to marry the child with kundan?

She also did that to save the child and she had to decide immediately.

But mangala was called a selfish and many other horrible names and anandi is excused ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist.Missesha-Swetha-

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Is Balika Vadhu "filmy"? (Whatever that means)...I presume it means dramatic!Confused

Answer then is that of course it is. I dearly hope it is. Even a real life incident when portrayed on screen as a story becomes "filmy".Big smile So no reason for a figment of a writer's imagination not to be.

Balika Vadhu became very very "filmy" the day little Anandi got shot on her forehead 8 years ago and within two days she was dancingLOL. After that, the serial as a whole stopped being a dcumentary and became a beautiful filmy story of a little girl endowed with new life Wink replete with emotions, drama, tears, ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet_hisusmita_goofyCat_aparnauma

hisusmita IF-Sizzlerz
hisusmita
hisusmita

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shinya

Originally posted by hisusmita

Anandi didnt have any other option

If she push them in the river there is a chance to survive as she herself will also jump there and will save them but if she dont do that they will stand there and get killed

So obviously she did that to save her kids from the bullet

There was no time to think which could be the better option , she had to decide immediately

right, agree with you... then why did the same rule not apply to mangala when she asked akhiraj to marry the child with kundan?

She also did that to save the child and she had to decide immediately.

But mangala was called a selfish and many other horrible names and anandi is excused ?

Shinya incase of mangala actually to tell akhiraj that she is her daughter would have looked more natural than the balvivah, nandini was no kid then just a 3 months old baby and she was in her devi avatar and akhi used to do what she used to say

And i can excuse that , infact i never blamed her for that considering she did that in that moment but what she did , hiding about her birth and all says everything about what she actually wanted and she was blamed for that

Anandi is excused? When darling? She is the most accused person and will be accused after her death too

Edited by hisusmita - 22 April 2016 at 10:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prophet__goofyCat_

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I have no intentions to deviate from the topic of this present episode.

It is chosing between devil and deep sea. She chose deep sea. 
It was clear that she was about to jump after throwing her kids down into water when she got shot.
She did that to save her children from Akheraj and she had no intentions of seeing them drowned in the river because she too was going to be with them.

If it is open space then they could have run in any direction.It is a bridge the only way to escape is by jumping into water.

_goofyCat_

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:31am | IP Logged
It was a nicely executed sequence. Gripping yet painful.

I guess there is something called creative liberty which every show or movie will have unless it is a documentary. Even in practical situations no one will fire bullets one after another in single shot, especially when they have rarely done it in their lifetime. It was perfectly shown how she judged Akhiraj's goon lost his concentration and she used that opportunity to snatch the gun from him LOL In all, fantastic performance by the entire cast.

What's so surprising in it when one bounces back with extra strength when pitted against extreme situations?? If someone attacks me, I will obviously resist it with my full force to protect myself, its very much realistic situation. Anandi took a practical approach earlier but when she realized that there is no other way out, she hit back with her full strength.

Lastly, jumping in water obviously offers you more time than being shot by a bullet. Pushing the kids in water was the only possible way to save them from being hit by bullets. She first pushed them in water and then herself was about to jump so that she could have caught them.

aparnauma

Mehek134 Senior Member
Mehek134
Mehek134

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged

I think i will excuse Anandi for throwing kids in river  because death was on both sides for her Akhiraj would have killed them  on bridge and in river death was too but there was hope too she can save the kids immediately jumping in herself but on bridge  it was 100 percent death for her She did not know at that time Jagya would have reached there  soon so if she would have stayed on bridge she would be saved  Its what we can see but not her because no human so far could foresee what will happen the next second 

It was a sad demise for Anandi i have heavily criticized her but still felt sad  for her In fact i felt sad for JaAn today  The scene where Anandi  sees PCO , and runs to call Jagya to help them  but could not contact to him because of trouble on head  but now Jagya reached to help her but she did not know he would be  coming there   so she should have stayed on bridge . . Jagya was in tears Anandi , Nandini and shivam could not be saved .He could not save them

This time Anandi's death was written even her best friend could not change that who has saved her so many times but this time could not because it was written Anandi has to die now 

Edited by Mehek134 - 23 April 2016 at 10:42am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

The_Alchemist._Hannah_MisseshaBeautifulSoul_tiny15-Swetha-

_goofyCat_ IF-Sizzlerz
_goofyCat_
_goofyCat_

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Missesha

Of course Anandi won't be alive, as she was hit by the bullet, and it appears that JaGan had by then left the place thinking all is over. Therefore the chances of her receiving immediate medical treatment have reduced.[/DIV]
CVs want to us to linger around to find out what happened to Anandi and JaGan on Monday, and then they will never tell us what happened to them until Nandini and even her kids' story is over.

[/DIV][/DIV]

Why would they leave without finding out what happened to three drowning people Confused Isn't it more practical to call for more help at least to find out dead bodies.

It will be a very lame end if they end it on today's last scene only leaving Anandi's fate to the viewers imagination, but I don't think that will happen because in the precap they showed Anandi lying on ground with Shivam and Nandini on her side.

aparnauma

Go to top