Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
@Anandi had a chance to kill him but she didn't. 
At one point he was disarmed and fallen. She had a chance to put  a bullet in his head or heart and send him packing for good.But she only shot at him to incapacitate him.That is Anandi for you.

As per what is shown this is not correct... she was about to shoot him when shivam noticed that akhiraj was trying to grab his gun lying on the ground. So he ran and picked it up.

This distracted her and gave an opportunity to akhiraj to turn the tables on anandi.

Either ways, she would not have succeeded because akhiraj was smarter. He was brilliant yesterday.

Even after she fell in the river, his anger did not cool down. He was shooting in the river...He might have jumped too but jagya shot him from behind.

Hats off to the director for that scene.
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nimboli was put off by school and studies all thanks to Kundan and his friends and the atmosphere in Jhalra house.
When she met CC she got interested in studies. But obviously having interest in studies is not enough one needs to have an atmosphere which is conducive to persue education.

Soon after she shifted to Jaitser and joined school she developed interest in studies and it was shown in the show too.

In that launch of season 2 BV Nandini did say she studied hard day and night because it was her mother Anandi's wish. She had good enough motivation from her mother to study hard and is quite intelligent from what is shown of her.

Don't understand why it is so unbelievable if Nandini ends up as a doctor. All that girl needed was a loving and secure environment to thrive.
----------------
Anandi had a chance to kill Akheraj but instead of pumping bullets straight into heart head she deliberately shot in his legs and shoulder.
Later she got distracted by Shivam's well meaning timely act but unfortunately led to Shivam being grabbed by Akheraj.
Whether Akheraj is smarter or vicious it is how people look at it.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nandini is a smart and determined girl and her education is not unbelievable. Kundan developed interest in studies suddenly. How come? He always was loitering with his useless friends gawking at girls in skimpy clothes  in adult magazines and the remaining time following his illustrious father.

The gunfight was vicious and what caught my attention was Shivam's throwing the revolver in the waters.
Every moment was a surprise and all of them acted rather reacted spontaneously. I liked the way anandi snatched the pistol and beat the blues out of two strong men who were stunned for a moment not expecting that from amiddleaged woman. It proves the fact if a cat is cornered it becomes a tiger out of necessity. A pure animal instinct. And anandi throwing the kids. She was between the devil and the deep blue sea. She tooka a chance thinking water is safe and she can save her kids. Better to take a chance when the alternative is sureshot death at the hands of a determined akheraj and his goons. Instinctive thinking. Anandi who takes months to come to a decision took decisions in split seconds because the situation demanded it.
Shinya thumbnail
Anandi was of course superb in last 2 episodes. We always wanted her to be like that. 
Toral did a good job in portraying so many emotions in a brief period of time. Great actress she is!

Regarding medical studies, yes, in BV anyone can become a doctor... Ganga became a doctor when she was just a 6-months certificate nurse after 10th. .. it looks like becoming a doc is the easiest profession.

People who watch this show abroad must be wondering is it so easy to become a doc in India?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by Shinya - 8 years ago
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shinya

Anandi was of course superb in last 2 episodes. We always wanted her to be like that. 

Toral did a good job in portraying so many emotions in a brief period of time. Great actress she is!

Regarding medical studies, yes, in BV anyone can become a doctor... Ganga became a doctor when she was just a 6-months certificate nurse after 10th. .. it looks like becoming a doc is the easiest profession.

People who watch this show abroad must be wondering is it so easy to become a doc in India?๐Ÿ˜ฒ

When I entered college I was astonished by the fact that every girl wanted to become a doctor and worked towards it. Many of them succeeded. I was putoff by dissections and crawlies. I opted for arts.
aparnauma thumbnail
If people in abroad who are watching this show are wondering how easy it is to become a doctor in India means they either don't know anything about Medicine.
Ganga was supposed to have done Medicine and specialized in those 11 LOST years of  BV.This I have no issues in believing because it does take 9-10 years to do UG and PG in Medicine.
For joining Medicine there is only lower age limit and not upper age limit.So it is quite believable.

Only thing that was never made clear was who looked after Ganga's kids when she was away doing Medicine .It can't be Jagya who was busy with two careers and can't be Dsa who is old.

That scene where Ganga operated while watching the surgery on youtube is of course a ridiculous thing which is taking extreme liberty in the name of creative licence.

Ganga was smart too unlike Kundan who is intellectually challenged apart from being influenced by bad company and having a terrible atmosphere at home. So Kundan if he turned out to be a doctor that will be very unbelievable.
aparnauma thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

When I entered college I was astonished by the fact that every girl wanted to become a doctor and worked towards it. Many of them succeeded. I was putoff by dissections and crawlies. I opted for arts.

True. Getting into Medicine in India is not easy at all. If one is desperate enough to get into Medicine they will put up with dissecting creepy crawlie things because it is a bridge we need to cross in order to get into Medicine๐Ÿ˜†

So Nandini 28 Krish 25 n Amit or Kundan 35
Keya pyar hein
Shinya thumbnail
If people in abroad who are watching this show are wondering how easy it is to become a doctor in India means they either don't know anything about Medicine.

I dont know how people can assume that people living abroad dont know about medicine ?๐Ÿ˜†

People will wonder because they know how tough it is to become a doctor abroad... it is not just the no. of years you spend in medical school but its the the hard-work and commitment with which you live during those years.

I know in India you can join postgraduation immediately after finishing your internship. You can actually become a MD/MS in 9-10 yrs after your 12 science.

Here it is not so easy... you have to work for so many years after mbbs to get qualified to join postgraduation.

That is why I said the show makers are making a mockery of medical studies.

Shinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

I know how it is in 11th science. Every girl wants to be a doc and every boy an engineer.๐Ÿ˜†

I dont find kundan becoming a doc is unbelievable. He was not intellectually challenged as someone mentioned.

He was just not interested in studies, which he might have taken up seriously and with a purpose.
he was most probably determined after his father's death.