Posted: 7 years ago
More than anything I wanted akheraj to die. Police are quite inefficient and if he is jailed, he can easily escape and create havoc as we have seen earlier. So that final bullet was very important. He could have taken anyone as hostage.

Akheraj proved to be the most dangerous villain in BV. He had that tenacity in him to meet his goal. I hated the smile and smirk on his face. Glad that smile is wiped off forever.

I think the river is brought into picture to give the twins a new identity altogether.
What happened to Shivam will be known if the CVs are kind enough to let us know.
Till then we have to make assumptions.

Incidentally Jagya has to take revenge for dadisa's death also. Anandi also shot akheraj in the name of dadisa. Both were very angry with Akheraj for snatching dadisa away from them forever.
Anandi had a chance to kill him but she didn't. 
At one point he was disarmed and fallen. She had a chance to put  a bullet in his head or heart and send him packing for good.But she only shot at him to incapacitate him.That is Anandi for you.

If any one else was there in Anandi's place when they found that there is no escape they would have started to bargain or would have pleaded him to leave her and her children.That is much easier than facing bullets or jumping into water to get away from him.

Yes Akheraj is the deadliest villain we have seen so far. 

If Anandi is north pole he is south pole.

I am glad that Anandi's life is ending.Otherwise I don't know what all ways the CVs would have come up with to fill Anandi's life darkness.

When I saw that scene where Anandi was looking at her children with so much love tenderness in her eyes I hated CVs for doing this to Anandi. Why only such bad fate for Anandi?Why they are so stingy about giving happiness to Anandi?

We used to make fun of akheraj and his attempts. Atlast he won in a way by killing two important characters unlike Het Singh or Ratan. During the last few days he became so fearsome like a wounded tiger. My only regret is that Kundan who is accomplice till now escapes because he is considered to be a minor. I wont forget how he tried to kill Kamli, Nandini and Mangala.

Will he become as dangerous as his father?

If Avinash is reprising Kundan's role,words fail me. Avinash is a handsome guy and he usually does good person role. I used to watch Choti Bahu version one.

Colors is very clever in getting old and new viewers hooked up by combining history with new blood with an actor like Avinash.

I am hoping against hope that he is not Kundan.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 7 years ago
I think Akheraj and Anandi are well matched in every way. 
They will go to any extent to protect what is of value to them. 
Anandi will go to any extent to protect her principles and her loved ones.A person like Anandi who doesn't believe in using violence to achieve her ends had to resort to violence in the end to save her children.Even then she didn't shoot to kill but used violence as a deterrent which gave her some time to get her children away from danger.

Akheraj should be given credit to provoking Anandi to resort to violence.

Shivam may not make an appearance straight away post leap.But I am sure he will come back.

Going by what is shown of the kid's characters Nandini will be Anandi part 2 Shivam will be Shiv part 2.

But am I interested in seeing their stories? No.

The factors which made me watch this show for almost eight years are no longer there.Namely the original creative team Original characters Anandi and Dsa who were the face backbone and soul of this show are not there any more.I thought of giving it a try for the original creative team even if Anandi is not there but now I don't really care about this show any more 

When I don't care about the show I will not spend time discussing it. 
If I don't care for a show I make point by switching channels.Which is the most effective way of conveying what I think of their show.

People have freedom to tell the story they want to and the channel has a right to show what they think will give them good business I have freedom to watch or not to watch. 
As a viewer I like my rights to be respected and I believe in respecting the rightsof creative team and channel too.They are not putting a gun to my head and asking me to watch their creation.
It is my decision to watch or not to watch.
I try to see it from their perspective.I take what I like from what they have shown and ignore what I don't like. 

So the chances of my coming to this forum in case I chose not to watch are very little.The endless cribbing has put me off. 
Even if I chose to watch it down the line I am not sure whether I want to come here.
Kundan at 19 was kala akshar bhyansh barabar, And he becomes a surgeon - very weired. And he is married to Vandana who is her child hood friend. Does not gel. But...
So Nandini and Shivam got separated again because as per an article N is looking for her lost brother. And she has a foster sister Sudha - So nandini was raised by another family called Shastri family.
Jagya and Ganga did not even knew that Nandini and Shivam was alive so there seems to be no Jagan post leap.
Originally posted by Nandini30

Kundan at 19 was kala akshar bhyansh barabar, And he becomes a surgeon - very weired. And he is married to Vandana who is her child hood friend. Does not gel. But...
So Nandini and Shivam got separated again because as per an article N is looking for her lost brother. And she has a foster sister Sudha - So nandini was raised by another family called Shastri family.
Jagya and Ganga did not even knew that Nandini and Shivam was alive so there seems to be no Jagan post leap.

Can you provide the link?
Got the link on a rival site.

So they want to have a brand new family for Nandini. thats how she got a sister.

And Shivam disappeared. How?
Now everything acording to pattern. Thats why we wont see BH family anymore. And also SN will go into oblivion.

How she got the new family and lost Shivam? Maybe they were travelling together after their mother's death. Or were they chased? And who took care of Shivam?

Too many ???
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Now everything acording to pattern. Thats why we wont see BH family anymore. And also SN will go into oblivion.

How she got the new family and lost Shivam? Maybe they were travelling together after their mother's death. Or were they chased? And who took care of Shivam?

Too many ???

That also explains the mystery of the younger sister who is negative.  Nandini may have been adopted by this  family. They could have atleast kept the twins together back with Jagya 

Don't know what all twists and turns in the post leap story ? At least till we know all this, have to watch :) 

I dont think it was Kala akshar bhains barabar for kundan.
 He was in the 8th std. He used to teach Math to nimboli, so he was not a complete illiterate. 
But nimboli was. How she became a doctor is beyond me. 

The foster family who raised her must be a good family.