Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I have no intentions to deviate from the topic of this present episode.

It is chosing between devil and deep sea. She chose deep sea. 
It was clear that she was about to jump after throwing her kids down into water when she got shot.
She did that to save her children from Akheraj and she had no intentions of seeing them drowned in the river because she too was going to be with them.

If it is open space then they could have run in any direction.It is a bridge the only way to escape is by jumping into water.
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It was a nicely executed sequence. Gripping yet painful.

I guess there is something called creative liberty which every show or movie will have unless it is a documentary. Even in practical situations no one will fire bullets one after another in single shot, especially when they have rarely done it in their lifetime. It was perfectly shown how she judged Akhiraj's goon lost his concentration and she used that opportunity to snatch the gun from him ๐Ÿ˜† In all, fantastic performance by the entire cast.

What's so surprising in it when one bounces back with extra strength when pitted against extreme situations?? If someone attacks me, I will obviously resist it with my full force to protect myself, its very much realistic situation. Anandi took a practical approach earlier but when she realized that there is no other way out, she hit back with her full strength.

Lastly, jumping in water obviously offers you more time than being shot by a bullet. Pushing the kids in water was the only possible way to save them from being hit by bullets. She first pushed them in water and then herself was about to jump so that she could have caught them.
Mehek134 thumbnail

I think i will excuse Anandi for throwing kids in river  because death was on both sides for her Akhiraj would have killed them  on bridge and in river death was too but there was hope too she can save the kids immediately jumping in herself but on bridge  it was 100 percent death for her She did not know at that time Jagya would have reached there  soon so if she would have stayed on bridge she would be saved  Its what we can see but not her because no human so far could foresee what will happen the next second 

It was a sad demise for Anandi i have heavily criticized her but still felt sad  for her In fact i felt sad for JaAn today  The scene where Anandi  sees PCO , and runs to call Jagya to help them  but could not contact to him because of trouble on head  but now Jagya reached to help her but she did not know he would be  coming there   so she should have stayed on bridge . . Jagya was in tears Anandi , Nandini and shivam could not be saved .He could not save them

This time Anandi's death was written even her best friend could not change that who has saved her so many times but this time could not because it was written Anandi has to die now 
Edited by Mehek134 - 8 years ago
goofyCat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Missesha

Of course Anandi won't be alive, as she was hit by the bullet, and it appears that JaGan had by then left the place thinking all is over. Therefore the chances of her receiving immediate medical treatment have reduced.[/DIV]

CVs want to us to linger around to find out what happened to Anandi and JaGan on Monday, and then they will never tell us what happened to them until Nandini and even her kids' story is over.

[/DIV][/DIV]

Why would they leave without finding out what happened to three drowning people ๐Ÿ˜• Isn't it more practical to call for more help at least to find out dead bodies.

It will be a very lame end if they end it on today's last scene only leaving Anandi's fate to the viewers imagination, but I don't think that will happen because in the precap they showed Anandi lying on ground with Shivam and Nandini on her side.
CosmoCoCo thumbnail
 it was Jagya who finished off Akhiraj so how it is said here he only reached when everything was done by Anandi๐Ÿ˜•
anyways i think on monday leap might happen in the ending few minutes of the episode First part of the episode will be dedicated to this
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: russhmeSS

Why would they leave without finding out what happened to three drowning people ๐Ÿ˜• Isn't it more practical to call for more help at least to find out dead bodies.

It will be a very lame end if they end it on today's last scene only leaving Anandi's fate to the viewers imagination, but I don't think that will happen because in the precap they showed Anandi lying on ground with Shivam and Nandini on her side.

I meant to say they might not tell us where JaGan disappeared. 
I don't have much hopes from CVs. Monday seems to be all about grown up nandini, so I don't know how much they will tell about what surfaced over 15 years, and what happened to JaGan. They never told us what happened in 11 years as well. 

Anandi is dying in hospital. Just saw the video posted in one of the threads. So yes, someone saved them. She takes a promise from her kids to make their lives worthy.  It's only Nandini and Shivam next to her death bed. 
Mehek134 thumbnail
They have already leaked the suspense  with the precap This Amit seems to be 100 percent  Kundan How did he become doctor better not ask๐Ÿฅฑ

ButterflyOnRose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anandi breathes her last in hospital I think its not Jaitsar hospital but some other hospital otherwise JaGan would be there ๐Ÿค”but JaGan should be coming there because Anandi should have asked to contact them  She cannot be leaving her kids on their own ?i cannot even find one logic how cvs will keep JaGan out of the scene ๐Ÿ˜•
kate-nic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Anandi managed to save her kids from Akheraj and removed herself from the picture so that Akheraj can't reach her.
@bold Anandi removed herself from the picture so that  Akhiraj can't reach her ๐Ÿ˜ณi remember i have watched episode clearly,  she fell in the river after losing her balance with pain because Akhiraj shot bullet which pierced her at a very critical point She may have intended to jump in the river but she could not jump as Akhiraj shot her and she fell in the river not  that she jumped 
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

Shinya incase of mangala actually to tell akhiraj that she is her daughter would have looked more natural than the balvivah, nandini was no kid then just a 3 months old baby and she was in her devi avatar and akhi used to do what she used to say

And i can excuse that , infact i never blamed her for that considering she did that in that moment but what she did , hiding about her birth and all says everything about what she actually wanted and she was blamed for that

Anandi is excused? When darling? She is the most accused person and will be accused after her death too

You misunderstood. I did not blame anandi.

When I was watching the episode, I also felt that she threw them because she thought  at least some villagers would save them from drowning. Otherwise they would die anyway.

I gave mangala's example only to point out that people do take hasty decisions under pressure... Just like anandi did not have bad intentions while throwing them, mangala too did not.

What she did afterwards is a completely different story.

bold - If people are not accusing anandi now, why will they accuse her after her death? It is not right to say such a thing.