leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
CVS are surprising us. So anandi is still alive. Who will save the kids? Big suspense. Last moments gave me heart attack! Why to talk and waste precious seconds? Just shoot and get it over. It was a poignant scene when jagya was crying and ganga consoling him. Jagya finished what Anandi started by putting that final bullet in akheraj's body. Wish kundan also dead. Thevpromo is looking interesting. The jungle scenes.the hunter and the hunted,skills to survive are interesting to watch. It was terrible when the goons descended instead of the police.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

CVS are surprising us. So anandi is still alive. Who will save the kids? Big suspense. Last moments gave me heart attack! Why to talk and waste precious seconds? Just shoot and get it over. It was a poignant scene when jagya was crying and ganga consoling him. Jagya finished what Anandi started by putting that final bullet in akheraj's body. Wish kundan also dead. Thevpromo is looking interesting. The jungle scenes.the hunter and the hunted,skills to survive are interesting to watch. It was terrible when the goons descended instead of the police.

@bold my mom was also saying the same thing. why shes  talking instead of shooting Ak instantly??
@bold blue mite b JaGan.i"ll watch few 1st epis just 2 see who saved them & wats JaGan's role in cuming epis??
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
The hunted ones scenes were beautiful.
The mother who knew she didn't have much time left was savouring every moment she got to spend with her children and trying to make it worth their while so that they will remember this nigh for the moments they spent with their mother and not the fear of death they faced.

In all that hiding and trying to keep themselves safe they even found moments to laugh about.

The kids are smart and they helped their mother in fighting Akheraj.

----------------------

Anandi managed to save her kids from Akheraj and removed herself from the picture so that Akheraj can't reach her.

Police and Jagya reached in the end like it happens in movies.πŸ˜†

Finally it is the struggle to keep her kids alive that took her life.

That new chapter says Nandini got a new identity to continue with her mother's mission.
May be the children were found by some one and raised by themπŸ˜•

hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The episode belonged to anandi , the dying mother , who became tigress to save her cubs

Ansh kids are just like them

Bravehearts

Toral was brilliant today

So anandi vs akhiraj

Anandi will make sure her kids are safe and then she will die to unite with shiv

Jagya came at the end when everything has been done, akhiraj already shot anandi and she is fallen in the river

Jagya couldnt find anandi and her kids as per todays epusode, monday anandi was with her kids on the river bed, may be he will get them on monday

Anandi kabhi haar nehi maan sakti

I wish he could come before anandi was shot and fallen down in the river

So its anandi who pushed the kids in the river to save them from the bullets
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

@bold - it is always filmy. Got bore by Akheraj slowly looking through gun then in slow motion trigger etc. yesterday. Even today when they surrounded Anandi and kids - instead of shooting - he was talking and wasting time then Anandi also did same - too filmy. How an injured Anandi fought six armed men and still they could do nothing.
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will sleep now and wake up on Monday at 8 p.m.πŸ˜‰
hisusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
When a wounded mother knows death is approaching her kids she can fight anyone, she gets the strengh from her will power, her fear of loosing her kids and her determination to keep her kids safe anyway

It hapoens in real life too
SPuja thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hisusmita

When a wounded mother knows death is approaching her kids she can fight anyone, she gets the strengh from her will power, her fear of loosing her kids and her determination to keep her kids safe anyway

It hapoens in real life too

Any example in real life? Where goons waste time in empty talk? And the wounded person defeating not one but six armed men?
Missesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Liked the episode, it's grip and it's sensitivity all until the end, and then I found it funny when I saw the last scene. 
The last few shots looked abrupt. 

I am not clear why Anandi threw her kids in water. Was it to save them (considering they might not know swimming) or was it to kill them herself instead of letting Akheraj kill them?

Of course Anandi won't be alive, as she was hit by the bullet, and it appears that JaGan had by then left the place thinking all is over. Therefore the chances of her receiving immediate medical treatment have reduced. 

CVs want to us to linger around to find out what happened to Anandi and JaGan on Monday, and then they will never tell us what happened to them until Nandini and even her kids' story is over. 

Edited by Missesha - 8 years ago
Shinya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Anandi managed to save her kids? How? πŸ˜²
No mother will throw her kids in the river to "save" them. Moreover, she knew her nandini could not swim. When akhiraj had thrown her in the well, she had seen that.

Then how could she throw her kids in the river from a bridge which was so high over the river unless she wanted them to die along with her?