Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Kamini entry will led to dhani's education??? (Page 2)

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Education point is very much important...I wish CVS atleast show dhaani is trying to think of her limitations...!!!KAMINI.will be negative for sure but dhaani standing up to her is sure sure trp puller ...provided CVS execute well n show dhaani is making an attempt to learn...I guess her makeover is a + point...If u see how kamini is,dressed up...it would be fun if we get to see dhaani trying to ape her, for VIPUS attention...SUCH viewing makes up for good romantic ones infact im waiting for a sensous scenes ,after the shower didnt get any one of those!!!
LOL..  exactly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tahsinomi

Mishfan IF-Dazzler
Mishfan
Mishfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalivasudev

Just a thought frnds..Smile 
we know that dhaani is jealous of kamini.. i think the main reason behind this is ..she herself considered as low ..because ..  she is uneducated , her financial background is low / nill compared to viplav and of course she was a widow once.. A girl like her will always have these type of thoughts..thats why she has a feeling of losing viplav..in her own language ..ajjeeb sa dar...so if cv's really want to increase the trp then please use effectively this kamini track to dhani's education. if its so then its interest to watch dhaani-kamini cute fight  ..only a girl can make a girl...please don't make kamini negative..we have enough.. 

please share your views .. 

This will be a good shift in the storyline, Dhani's education.
I always wanted to see this.
Also  Dhani should initiate this & motivate herself, only then Viplav can help her.
This also change the mindset of KT towards dhani , hopefully

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiicocoatree

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mishfan

Originally posted by anjalivasudev

Just a thought frnds..Smile 
we know that dhaani is jealous of kamini.. i think the main reason behind this is ..she herself considered as low ..because ..  she is uneducated , her financial background is low / nill compared to viplav and of course she was a widow once.. A girl like her will always have these type of thoughts..thats why she has a feeling of losing viplav..in her own language ..ajjeeb sa dar...so if cv's really want to increase the trp then please use effectively this kamini track to dhani's education. if its so then its interest to watch dhaani-kamini cute fight  ..only a girl can make a girl...please don't make kamini negative..we have enough.. 

please share your views .. 

This will be a good shift in the storyline, Dhani's education.
I always wanted to see this.
Also  Dhani should initiate this & motivate herself, only then Viplav can help her.
yes that true..
This also change the mindset of KT towards dhani , hopefully
i think its impossible..Is Kt a human?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mishfan

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Nice post dear
I've been yearning to see the metamorphosis of Dhani from an unlettered girl to a woman who thirsts for education to better herself but sadly till now we have not seen any inclination from her side for this at all. Her education is one issue which is for me will give a positive message to society that given the opportunity no one remains uneducated. Maybe with Kamini's entry that hankering to rectify this drawback will be ignited and she will emerge as a well rounded personality. That's the only thing missing in her!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiiMishfancocoatree

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

Nice post dear
I've been yearning to see the metamorphosis of Dhani from an unlettered girl to a woman who thirsts for education to better herself but sadly till now we have not seen any inclination from her side for this at all. Her education is one issue which is for me will give a positive message to society that given the opportunity no one remains uneducated. Maybe with Kamini's entry that hankering to rectify this drawback will be ignited and she will emerge as a well rounded personality. That's the only thing missing in her!
                                                                                                  feeling the same mag
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
That's really a great idea to execute. Such a potential track it had all trp factors to pull up viewers back n thus results in alarming impactful social message.. Dhani education itself a eminent track to proceed and I loved how you incorporated positive ideas into a negative one.. It's a most prominent n expected track since writers never came forward to execute those tracks !!

TahsinomianjaliiiiMishfan

samanthana IF-Rockerz
samanthana
samanthana

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Anjali

It is a good thought ..  Is hsould attract viewrs  and pull out TRP ...  instead of concentrating more on negativity ..   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiiMishfan

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Agree Anjali. I am not only looking for her acedemic growth but mental growth and confidence as well to be able to judge people and situations better .

To distinguish where to give in where to fight . Currently she agrees to everything that is asked of her .

And I hope she fights for Vip the way she did when Tanya came to the club.

Tahsinomianjaliiiicocoatree

Go to top