Ishq ka Rang Safed

India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Kamini entry will led to dhani's education???

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Just a thought frnds..Smile 
we know that dhaani is jealous of kamini.. i think the main reason behind this is ..she herself considered as low ..because ..  she is uneducated , her financial background is low / nill compared to viplav and of course she was a widow once.. A girl like her will always have these type of thoughts..thats why she has a feeling of losing viplav..in her own language ..ajjeeb sa dar...so if cv's really want to increase the trp then please use effectively this kamini track to dhani's education. if its so then its interest to watch dhaani-kamini cute fight  ..only a girl can make a girl...please don't make kamini negative..we have enough.. 

please share your views .. 

Edited by anjalivasudev - 22 April 2016 at 10:26am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MishfanMagnolia2cocoatreemehraan

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:23am | IP Logged
This track has lots of potential if CVs handle this properly. And I really liked the idea of utilizing Kamini track to educate Dhaani. That would be really awesome. An independent  and an educated Dhaani would be delightful to watch. Viplav teaching Dhaani would also generate cute Vidha moments..Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1manjusudha999anjaliiiimehraan

adhiabhi Goldie
adhiabhi
adhiabhi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I too want dhani to be independent. I think the kamini's character is negative so no hope from Kamini. But seeing her , dhani want to educate and viplav teaches her will be nice. But now we need trp for that some more dramas needed. Hope cvs handle the track well.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiiicocoatreemehraan

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Subh123

This track has lots of potential if CVs handle this properly. And I really liked the idea of utilizing Kamini track to educate Dhaani. That would be really awesome. An independent  and an educated Dhaani would be delightful to watch. Viplav teaching Dhaani would also generate cute Vidha moments..Tongue

till now viplav didn't show any kind of interest in these matter..  during his ashram days he only wants them to become independent .. now he is fully drowned in dhaani's love. in this condition he cannot teach a single letter to dhani..LOL..
sati65 Senior Member
sati65
sati65

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Nice idea dear..if it happens it will be very interesting to watch ..dhani education and her makeover too

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manisharathod1anjaliiii

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjalivasudev

Originally posted by Subh123

till now viplav didn't show any kind of interest in these matter..  during his ashram days he only wants them to become independent .. now he is fully drowned in dhaani's love. in this condition he cannot teach a single letter to dhani..LOL..

Agree with u totally...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaliiii

anjaliiii Goldie
anjaliiii
anjaliiii

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhiabhi

I too want dhani to be independent. I think the kamini's character is negative so no hope from Kamini. But seeing her , dhani want to educate and viplav teaches her will be nice. But now we need trp for that some more dramas needed. Hope cvs handle the track well.

hope so..  
the actress  played kamini have lots of fan, don't know her name.. if she is positive, then they were also interested in this show.. just a guess
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Education point is very much important...I wish CVS atleast show dhaani is trying to think of her limitations...!!!KAMINI.will be negative for sure but dhaani standing up to her is sure sure trp puller ...provided CVS execute well n show dhaani is making an attempt to learn...I guess her makeover is a + point...If u see how kamini is,dressed up...it would be fun if we get to see dhaani trying to ape her, for VIPUS attention...SUCH viewing makes up for good romantic ones infact im waiting for a sensous scenes ,after the shower didnt get any one of those!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Subh123adhiabhianjaliiiiIlinMishfanMagnolia2cocoatree

Go to top