Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Article -Shows With Least TRPs-MAHPH

nidhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
New Article - "Indian TV : Top 10 Current On Air Shows As Per BARC Ratings - Week 15" - Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai is mentioned -  
Link -  http://www.fuzionproductions.com/indian-tv-shows-each-gec-garnering-lowest-trps/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This show deserves a lot more TRP. More than some pathetic shows that make no sense that people are just addicted to. Dont people know a good story when they see one? I just dont get what is wrong with the TRP audience of India? They only want these over-dramatic masla type shows? This show is real, showing real people with realistic setting and real emotions. I hope this show wins a load of awards. 

Hope the makers know they have a strong online audience too. I am someone who is used to watching content driven shows. It's since I started to watch Indian shows a few years ago, that I have adjusted my expectations from Indian shows. I watch very few shows and I drop a show if it gets meaningless. I prefer finite shows on Indian TV. I have watched Mahakumbh, Reporters and Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do. I think all those were really good, short and sweet and had a story! 

This show is seriously good where they have actually shot in real locations. I am committed to this show and will watch it till the end!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 8 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well ab toh adat si ho gayi hain,😕 good shows suffer and go off air just bcos audiences are used to some stupid crap shows  don't know when will all these change but then we cant change anyone mindset .
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I seriously fail to understand. What is it that people like so much about these saas bahu shows? They are all repetitive & all they do is scream at their DILs & plot against them. Is this really what people relate to? And even if they do, don't they want to see something that is fresh & different? Like WHY. 
I seriously fail to understand.
LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Honestly this is so disappointing.You know today I watched the show on tv and by mistake I switched on the tv a few minutes earlier.I felt someone was trying my patience as I had to wait for the previous show to end.
Nowadays each and every show is addicted to Naagins.I mean seriously?!!!This is 2016 for god's sake!
If writers can't write a decent screenplay they can simply turn the numerous stories written by Rabindranath Tagore,Sharatchandra Chatterjee,Munshi Premchand and other regional authors into shows.
I feel bad because I feel even if someone wants to make a content driven show in the future they won't be given a chance due to the fear of low trp.
LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

I seriously fail to understand. What is it that people like so much about these saas bahu shows? They are all repetitive & all they do is scream at their DILs & plot against them. Is this really what people relate to? And even if they do, don't they want to see something that is fresh & different? Like WHY. 
I seriously fail to understand.

My mom watches those shows.😭I swear FBI can use them to torture criminals.