Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai
Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai

Article -Shows With Least TRPs-MAHPH

nidhi2013 IF-Sizzlerz
nidhi2013
nidhi2013

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:02am | IP Logged
New Article - "Indian TV : Top 10 Current On Air Shows As Per BARC Ratings - Week 15" - Meri Awaaz Hi Pehchaan Hai is mentioned -  

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
This show deserves a lot more TRP. More than some pathetic shows that make no sense that people are just addicted to. Dont people know a good story when they see one? I just dont get what is wrong with the TRP audience of India? They only want these over-dramatic masla type shows? This show is real, showing real people with realistic setting and real emotions. I hope this show wins a load of awards. 

Hope the makers know they have a strong online audience too. I am someone who is used to watching content driven shows. It's since I started to watch Indian shows a few years ago, that I have adjusted my expectations from Indian shows. I watch very few shows and I drop a show if it gets meaningless. I prefer finite shows on Indian TV. I have watched Mahakumbh, Reporters and Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do. I think all those were really good, short and sweet and had a story! 

This show is seriously good where they have actually shot in real locations. I am committed to this show and will watch it till the end!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 22 April 2016 at 4:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Unique316LoonyLunacroziaxx_goofyCat_BinKuchKahe.

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 5:43am | IP Logged
well ab toh adat si ho gayi hain,Confused Ouchgood shows suffer and go off air just bcos audiences are used to some stupid crap shows  don't know when will all these change but then we cant change anyone mindset .
BinKuchKahe. IF-Sizzlerz
BinKuchKahe.
BinKuchKahe.

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 7:53am | IP Logged

I seriously fail to understand. What is it that people like so much about these saas bahu shows? They are all repetitive & all they do is scream at their DILs & plot against them. Is this really what people relate to? And even if they do, don't they want to see something that is fresh & different? Like WHY. 
I seriously fail to understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoonyLuna

LoonyLuna Senior Member
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Honestly this is so disappointing.You know today I watched the show on tv and by mistake I switched on the tv a few minutes earlier.I felt someone was trying my patience as I had to wait for the previous show to end.
Nowadays each and every show is addicted to Naagins.I mean seriously?!!!This is 2016 for god's sake!
If writers can't write a decent screenplay they can simply turn the numerous stories written by Rabindranath Tagore,Sharatchandra Chatterjee,Munshi Premchand and other regional authors into shows.
I feel bad because I feel even if someone wants to make a content driven show in the future they won't be given a chance due to the fear of low trp.
LoonyLuna Senior Member
LoonyLuna
LoonyLuna

Posted: 25 April 2016 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prc_fan1

I seriously fail to understand. What is it that people like so much about these saas bahu shows? They are all repetitive & all they do is scream at their DILs & plot against them. Is this really what people relate to? And even if they do, don't they want to see something that is fresh & different? Like WHY. 
I seriously fail to understand.

My mom watches those shows.CryI swear FBI can use them to torture criminals.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arhi_78

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top