India-Forums

Vishkanya
Vishkanya

Precap !!!

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Poor Malay.I dont really like leads slapping each other and in our soaps usually female leads slap their counterpart. Why appu need to slap the poor guy for keeping him away?
BTW Appu looks better in the hairstyle she donned today and Kalpana looked prettier than her. But I am still confused what she is upto?Because it seems even though she ensured Appu that she does not need to do anything which she does not like to do but still seems Kalpana has not yet over of her revengeful mode.And I seriously hated Nandita today, no doubt she deserves a proper punishment for all her nasty plans and wrongdoings to Kalapana's family. I also wonder seeing Kumkum feeling so arrogant being a Mittal,her language and thoughts do not reflect that she is highly educated as she is should be as a Mittan woman she claimed. Heights of hypocrisy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushi_Dillsekusharberryabhiya_12

abhiya_12 IF-Stunnerz
abhiya_12
abhiya_12

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:57am | IP Logged
i too dnt lyk appu slappng malayCry 
bt i can undrstnd her situation she is just dng it fr malayz safety,kalapana is upto sumthng big,she is nt a woman to accpt failure dats fr sure...
better i dnt talk abt mittal women,dey make hell irritating nd annoyngAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivaanya

Shivaanya IF-Dazzler
Shivaanya
Shivaanya

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiya_12

i too dnt lyk appu slappng malayCry 
bt i can undrstnd her situation she is just dng it fr malayz safety,kalapana is upto sumthng big,she is nt a woman to accpt failure dats fr sure...
better i dnt talk abt mittal women,dey make hell irritating nd annoyngAngry

Yes she is doing all these to keep Malay & his Family safe...but still slapping is too much !!!
Kalpana will not give up so easily.All I wish Appu & Malay both to be safe now...because in all these fights they are the vulnerable one...though Aapu a Vishkanya but she can be killed by accident.

Today Nandita also said that na.Ouch

-GrilledCheese-

halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:25am | IP Logged
reallly poor heee 
but opppu want to save him

Shivaanya

kusharberry IF-Sizzlerz
kusharberry
kusharberry

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 1:29am | IP Logged
appu is doing all this to keep malay and his family safe 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mages007Shivaanya

mages007 Senior Member
mages007
mages007

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Yes in Appu's point of view she loves him alot too, thats why is distancing herself from him... to safe him from kalpana's revenge plan..

Shivaanya

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index