Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

This divorce (Page 2)

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kulsum_5

acc to me.. this divorce is just to bring tabhi marriage to mandap.., that's all.. Confused   

Yes, for some more dragging. I don't know about mandap, Kulsum. Takhil might blow up between themselves and expose themselves??

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mili9

@Prani, I agree with you. With this divorce drama, seems like the  feelings have come to the surface. Abhi had partial self-realization that he in fact loves Pragya and loathes the T. That took for ever, like pulling teeth! This is huge from Abhi's perspective. While we are there it would be also nice for him to have glimpses of the Twitch's vile nature.Evil Smile. But I guess then it will be too easy of a decision. 
I hope what you are saying is true about the wedding with the Twitch. But in KKB world and in Abhi's mind and even Pragya's,  unfortunately, we are being shown that the ultimate solution for the baby is marrying the baby's mother. It is being depicted as the inevitable natural course. So regressive to say the leastOuch. This makes me ask a naughty question, but won't go there. 

Unless KKB mindset changes or Abhi's love is so overwhelming, I think we will be seeing everyone pushing for marriageAngry. Hate it though. Seems like something big has to happen. Confused

Not looking forward to romance while he hasn't totally made up his mind about important things i.e; terms of friendship, does he expect Pragya to be always on hand, or will he think about her happiness too, what to do with the Twitch etc. . Pragya is not helping him either with his so called responsibility and misleading himConfused. Does she want him to come to her despite all the other encumberances and have a strong intuition? This is bothering me.  

Yep, this is dating time for abhigya now.Tongue And for Abhi to "know" how mean girl his GF is. Good that's happening.

bold - So Nikhil should marry Tanu, not Abhi, right? Pragya should make that happen. If Abhi ends up a dulha, then it's all for ratings. 

italics - Oye, what naughty question??ErmmEmbarrassedLOL

underline - yaar, I'm not believing one syllable of what these 2 are saying to each other. These are just feel good, ratings-raising dialogs. No, not buying it! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -HappyLove

For me divorce is for drag and to add some filler episodes before taking it to mandap...

Yep, light romance and comedy dragging scenes before we're jolted by something sad!
mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Originally posted by mili9

@Prani, I agree with you. With this divorce drama, seems like the  feelings have come to the surface. Abhi had partial self-realization that he in fact loves Pragya and loathes the T. That took for ever, like pulling teeth! This is huge from Abhi's perspective. While we are there it would be also nice for him to have glimpses of the Twitch's vile nature.Evil Smile. But I guess then it will be too easy of a decision. 
I hope what you are saying is true about the wedding with the Twitch. But in KKB world and in Abhi's mind and even Pragya's,  unfortunately, we are being shown that the ultimate solution for the baby is marrying the baby's mother. It is being depicted as the inevitable natural course. So regressive to say the leastOuch. This makes me ask a naughty question, but won't go there. 

Unless KKB mindset changes or Abhi's love is so overwhelming, I think we will be seeing everyone pushing for marriageAngry. Hate it though. Seems like something big has to happen. Confused

Not looking forward to romance while he hasn't totally made up his mind about important things i.e; terms of friendship, does he expect Pragya to be always on hand, or will he think about her happiness too, what to do with the Twitch etc. . Pragya is not helping him either with his so called responsibility and misleading himConfused. Does she want him to come to her despite all the other encumberances and have a strong intuition? This is bothering me.  

Yep, this is dating time for abhigya now.Tongue And for Abhi to "know" how mean girl his GF is. Good that's happening.

bold - So Nikhil should marry Tanu, not Abhi, right? Pragya should make that happen. If Abhi ends up a dulha, then it's all for ratings. 

italics - Oye, what naughty question??ErmmEmbarrassedLOL

underline - yaar, I'm not believing one syllable of what these 2 are saying to each other. These are just feel good, ratings-raising dialogs. No, not buying it! LOL

May be not so naughty after all, Prani. 

But the way they are going at this problem as if the only possible solution to the baby is that the father and mother getting married. 

What if Abhi being the RS and a celebrity, had other physical encounters and now two other women came out of the woodwork with babies in hand and fake DNA test results, what will he do then? Will they then say, the father and mothers ought to be together for good upbringing of the children and so they are not called naajaish. 'I understand they are doing this for drama, but I just got annoyed nonetheless. BTW, I am not supporting having kids out of wedlock casually, but this seems so regressive. 

I would say the same thing about Nikhil-Twitch too. These two have perfectly compatible personalities but that child's life will be miserable, so don't marry just for the child. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeCerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Mili, about having to marry because of baby - true, there are other options. I remember there was a discussion on this forum on the same topic.  I think it was @tia who shared the same opinion that they don't have to marry. Especially because both Abhi and Tanu are from glam world and not as regressive. 

IDK how it goes in soap world and how viewers in India would take that message. 

I've always wondered if Tanu baby was a premeditated plan to get Abhi. I don't think her pregnancy was an accident. Dadi was pressuring Abhi and Pragya for a great-grand child. Tanu heard that. She set up Valentine's day date with him but he left.  I don't know if Nikhil was really a one night stand or she used him. I've had my doubts.

But my point is I feel there's no way Tanu would have backed off from marrying Abhi. Not because it was the right thing to do. But this is her ticket to get rid of Pragya and get Abhi. She didn't go to Abhi straight because she knows he'll deny and ditch her. She latched on to Pragya because she knew she can push Pragya's buttons. I felt all her threats about abortion were empty threats. Just my pov!! Smile

P.S. You know, @ann5 recently posted that the thinks Tanu may have gotten the drinks mixed up on purpose to get sign on divorce papers!! Tanu's super brainStern Smile!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cerealgirl

Mili, about having to marry because of baby - true, there are other options. I remember there was a discussion on this forum on the same topic.  I think it was @tia who shared the same opinion that they don't have to marry. Especially because both Abhi and Tanu are from glam world and not as regressive. 

IDK how it goes in soap world and how viewers in India would take that message. 

I've always wondered if Tanu baby was a premeditated plan to get Abhi. I don't think her pregnancy was an accident. Dadi was pressuring Abhi and Pragya for a great-grand child. Tanu heard that. She set up Valentine's day date with him but he left.  I don't know if Nikhil was really a one night stand or she used him. I've had my doubts.

But my point is I feel there's no way Tanu would have backed off from marrying Abhi. Not because it was the right thing to do. But this is her ticket to get rid of Pragya and get Abhi. She didn't go to Abhi straight because she knows he'll deny and ditch her. She latched on to Pragya because she knew she can push Pragya's buttons. I felt all her threats about abortion were empty threats. Just my pov!! Smile

P.S. You know, @ann5 recently posted that the thinks Tanu may have gotten the drinks mixed up on purpose to get sign on divorce papers!! Tanu's super brainStern Smile!!

Absolutely agree with you, Prani. In the soap world, logic won't work. I should know that by nowOuch. I just got annoyed, that is it. 

@bold... If I remember correctly, she even said that she was going to seduce Abhi that Valentines night. But he left. So, there you go, it was preplanned. Whether she used Nikhil or not, I don't know, nor do I care. 

And yes, yes, Twitch won't agree to back out. But Abhi can. But he won't.  I hope we get to see him finding out about her villanous actions. All he got to see is cutting the picture, which is nothing compared to the things she had done so far.  I will be at peace if this happens. But so far we are being shown thatAbhi trusts her completely, don't know whyAngry. He knows that she is Aaliya's BFF, why would he never ask the Twitch if she is in on any of Aliya's planning? Not that she will admit to anything ofcourse. Ouch

Yes, the Twitch has a very convoluted brain to say the leastAngryAngryAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonange

Go to top