Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

This divorce

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:53am | IP Logged

Hey all,

I noticed this divorce is bothering a lot of us! Pragya's lines bugged me a lot yesterday!

I'm thinking this divorce is not really about splitting them up. It's opposite for now. CV's are using it to show Abhi and Pragya's real feelings for each other. Kind of like Pragya to know Abhi finally loves her more than Tanu (wow!!) and for Abhi to know she's really old Pragya.

It doesn't mean he's marrying Tanu. Pragya saying she'll always be there - sounds misleading, but not. CV's use of irony again. A splitting up scene to bring them close again.  We'll see some fromancing (friendly romance) now. Like in pranu track, they had some scenes when they got close during BB's wedding.

He won't love Pragya this much and marry Tanu. Nope. Don't think so.

No idea what happens after exposure. IF they split up, it'll be something else, not this divorce.

Just sharing!Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangemili9Raji9anamika.vijiann5soapwatcher1Naina-Sowmii_cutiee

Sowmii_cutiee IF-Sizzlerz
Sowmii_cutiee
Sowmii_cutiee

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:00am | IP Logged
~Prani... its good to see things in this angle... thankyou for putting it in words... 
Well the Wedding will not happen... thats for sure... the show's title says it all... an the too many kumkum and MS dialogues these day indicate that.. 

but if the wedding happens.. then i dont knw what to call the Cv's.. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9ann5anamika.vijiCerealgirlNaina-

ann5 IF-Rockerz
ann5
ann5

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I quite agree prani...a supposed split up to bring them back together,,,,without this split...using this spilt to expose tanu I don't really have a problem with...abhi said he cannot stand her in yesterday's episode...he is now realizing what tanu really means to him...and we have to look at it in a positive way...so yes this divorce is to bring abhi's realization to the forefront..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mili9CerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

Zaalima_5 IF-Rockerz
Zaalima_5
Zaalima_5

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:22am | IP Logged
acc to me.. this divorce is just to bring tabhi marriage to mandap.., that's all.. Confused   

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

mili9 Goldie
mili9
mili9

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:25am | IP Logged
@Prani, I agree with you. With this divorce drama, seems like the  feelings have come to the surface. Abhi had partial self-realization that he in fact loves Pragya and loathes the T. That took for ever, like pulling teeth! This is huge from Abhi's perspective. While we are there it would be also nice for him to have glimpses of the Twitch's vile nature.Evil Smile. But I guess then it will be too easy of a decision. 
I hope what you are saying is true about the wedding with the Twitch. But in KKB world and in Abhi's mind and even Pragya's,  unfortunately, we are being shown that the ultimate solution for the baby is marrying the baby's mother. It is being depicted as the inevitable natural course. So regressive to say the leastOuch. This makes me ask a naughty question, but won't go there. 

Unless KKB mindset changes or Abhi's love is so overwhelming, I think we will be seeing everyone pushing for marriageAngry. Hate it though. Seems like something big has to happen. Confused

Not looking forward to romance while he hasn't totally made up his mind about important things i.e; terms of friendship, does he expect Pragya to be always on hand, or will he think about her happiness too, what to do with the Twitch etc. . Pragya is not helping him either with his so called responsibility and misleading himConfused. Does she want him to come to her despite all the other encumberances and have a strong intuition? This is bothering me.  

Edited by mili9 - 22 April 2016 at 10:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kratikamonangeCerealgirlSowmii_cutiee

TeluguAmmayi IF-Stunnerz
TeluguAmmayi
TeluguAmmayi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
For me divorce is for drag and to add some filler episodes before taking it to mandap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Cerealgirl

Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sowmii_cutiee

~Prani... its good to see things in this angle... thankyou for putting it in words... 
Well the Wedding will not happen... thats for sure... the show's title says it all... an the too many kumkum and MS dialogues these day indicate that.. 

but if the wedding happens.. then i dont knw what to call the Cv's.. 

IDK, I don't think wedding and exposure will be linked. But some big, sad twist is coming! Something to split them up. Not sure tabhi wedding will happen though, IDK. These are light episodes till we get there. 
Cerealgirl IF-Rockerz
Cerealgirl
Cerealgirl

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ann5

I quite agree prani...a supposed split up to bring them back together,,,,without this split...using this spilt to expose tanu I don't really have a problem with...abhi said he cannot stand her in yesterday's episode...he is now realizing what tanu really means to him...and we have to look at it in a positive way...so yes this divorce is to bring abhi's realization to the forefront..

Divorce is an interesting tool CV's use to drag episodes and keep leads' relationship in suspense. Like they're married one day. Divorced next day just to suit villain's plans!

Go to top