Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: NusiSg

hey Archu..😳 MOTD after so many days,, *sigh* wonderful dear,, epi was nice indeed n their romance was very very well done ,, breath of fresh air,, on whole the epi was well balanced with no clich OTT drama,, even kamini evilness was not overdone,

I dun think hes going to open his mouth so early,, he jst want to get rid of bua asap,, n wen he ll see shes not at all ready to leave may b then he ll open up.. lakin itni jaldi nahi..πŸ˜› 

Nusi !! welcome sweetie.!😳
Hehe..! ViDha's irresistible romance couldn't stop me to write and these two are making me insane..😳
well said dear..It was well presented n no baseless drama,,.And this ph loves to be straight no dragging,...it's better nah.! the way bua treating Dhani, Urgh.! her language is irking me a lot..How long he will keep quiet, if that happens it won't makes sense when his impossible n unconditional love for Dhani goes numb..May be, it can also be a misleading precap..
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Bol daal Sammy ... Bol daal ...
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

will Pm you ... Prem πŸ˜† 
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NusiSg

hey Archu..😳 MOTD after so many days,, *sigh* wonderful dear,, epi was nice indeed n their romance was very very well done ,, breath of fresh air,, on whole the epi was well balanced with no clich OTT drama,, even kamini evilness was not overdone,

I dun think hes going to open his mouth so early,, he jst want to get rid of bua asap,, n wen he ll see shes not at all ready to leave may b then he ll open up.. lakin itni jaldi nahi..πŸ˜› 

Nusi Well said dear ..  . 

dhaani should be strong.. Waise ..   our janthas pasand nahi kartha hai..  Jansi rani ki thara hogaya tho ..  Mahan padana chagiye .. 

Our CVS will not drag    ...  There is  atwist and tale .. in this  story ...   

So Table will turn towards DT by the mid way .. wait and watch ...Now Bua is upper hand and by mid way DT will be upper hand ... 
cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: samanthana

Thank you archu

Yet to catch the episodes .. Episodes seems to be well  balanced.  So if this is not working for channel, then ...

Sammy Shut up😑

Sorry Sammy ! I missed you. ! 😳

most welcome darling.!! You will love today's episode..I just hate rating system Sammy..!
I won't bother if show is ending too, then I will happy n all I can say that I watched and blessed to be part of sensible show..πŸ˜ƒ
TRP's go to hell...πŸ˜ƒ

cocoatree thumbnail
will be back friends.!! πŸ˜Š
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well written post Archu...loved it πŸ˜³
Vidha's moments were pure bliss and beautiful treat to the eyes😳
Rest of the episode Kamini's stuck to vip was unbearable to me
For Trp aunties it was a well balanced episode with different elements so overall nice episode indeed
cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilin

well written post Archu...loved it πŸ˜³
Vidha's moments were pure bliss and beautiful treat to the eyes😳
Rest of the episode Kamini's stuck to vip was unbearable to me
For Trp aunties it was a well balanced episode with different elements so overall nice episode indeed

welcome n thanks illin.!! 😳
ViDha scenes are irresistible yet magical..! ❀️
Even Kamini turns out of frame in my eyes,,Ignored her like Vipu..πŸ˜†
Agreed..!! I just hope trp lovers noticing the episodes..πŸ˜ƒ
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Saw it in a hurry Archu and yet again it is making Dhani an outsider ...

DT and KT are very happy with it coz their wish is getting fulfilled.

I did not like Dhani standing outside the family circle for the wedding. And Kamini taking the lead. She and bua have a plan it was very clear.

These misunderstandings of course are going to happen so I am ready for that .

It was a good episode.
cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Saw it in a hurry Archu and yet again it is making Dhani an outsider ...

DT and KT are very happy with it coz their wish is getting fulfilled.

I did not like Dhani standing outside the family circle for the wedding. And Kamini taking the lead. She and bua have a plan it was very clear.

These misunderstandings of course are going to happen so I am ready for that .

It was a good episode.

No probs Ratu..! welcome n thanks dear..! 😳

Painful to watch her like that,.. bua and kamini seems to be fishy n fake..I m too ready for anything when such twist is spice up the plot and for safedians it looks  indigestible for a couple like ViDha..Things are bound to happen it seems..I m waiting how this gonna to unfold..😳
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hi cocoa , saw the episode  today.. for me the nicest bit was  shalu's wedding... viplav has a field day in proving to his  dhani he is her husband at the wedding.. But its not enough he needs to let the world know that dhani is his wife not someone put on the backboiler by the  new evil  quad.. bau ,dashrant ,  kanak and newest recruit   kamini...   itsraja ,trips track x3 now...   but the interest remains   as I want to see how this track is resolved... thanks  for your detailed post , thrilled to see you back in action .much love hammie