Ishq ka Rang Safed

Nice episode.!!

cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Hello friends.!! 😃
Great episode..! 😊
MOMENTS OF THE DAY: 😳
 Vip tricked bua to fulfill his wife's duty as bahu or babhi... Vip seems to be deeply hurt and way he find situations to drag Dhani in every event looks great..I loved those cute nuances , where Vip throwing flowers on her..He is on full josh mode , enjoying each moment today..And that selfie click , he wants to include his beloved wife snaps..Vip looks dashing and killed us with his smile..aww..!!!  Adorable scene..! 😳
 Vip asked Shalu to resume her weeping drama after completion of selfie and chirpy Vipu is back..Hehe !! He is full on perky mode , much relived and  happy to see his sister getting married to a deserved partner PJ...Shalu blessed to have a wonderful bro and babhi. Shalu hugged DT and gone emotional leaving AN..😭
  Vip in deep sleep in his room...Surprisingly Dhani came to his room and gave a cute peck on his cheek..He wakened up and got excited to watch his wife in his room..He couldn't believe his own eyes, watching bold Dhani.. Vip jumps out of joy enjoying each and every min seeing her like that..He was so happy that his wife reciprocating her feelings to him...He showed a selfie click to her..She observed Shalu's happiness in that click...No of kisses increases day by day, difficult to count it..Good to watch bold Dhani who came to check out  his beloved hubby at the same time she got tensed to get back from his room finally Vip helped her to get out of her from his room..When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him..
But I found out that a healthy relationship isn't so much about sense of humor or intelligence or attractive...It's a must watch scene..!! MR is just brilliant along with ES ! Both of them are simply magical..! 😳❤️
  Vip wanted Dhani to accompany him to purchase things for Shalu's pagphere's ritual..He was so eager and ready to meet his wife in ashram..Mean while Kamini seated on swing plotting herself how to impress Vip..Vip came out and he saw his car failed to move. Kamini came forward to solve out car issues what ever she does is instigated by Bua..
 Dhani called Vip,but he couldn't answer her properly.. Kamini planned to have a interaction with him on the way to ashram.. she wanted to know about  special spots of Benaras..Kamini felt hungry to eat something so she asked Vip to have golgappa..Vip goes helpless and he continues to do..Best part : Vip remembered  his golgappa moment with Dhani.(mela track)..aww..! That was so sweet of him..!! He was simply disinterested and irked to be with Kamini..RL watched Vip along with Kamini..She informed to Dhani..She got bit upset after hearing it and RL too said that she didn't like that new girl along with Vip..Dhani gave a worried look but she didn't give up her Vip nor her hope to RL..Vip don't gave a damn to Kamini..

What would be the greater thing.between two souls,than to feel that they are joined for life, to strengthen each other in all labor, resting on each other in all grief, hurt,  pain..!!
Trials and tribulations are ahead..Trust, belief and support plays a pivotal role in any kind of relationship..Today circumstances are hellbent to elevate minute differences between couple due to Kamini..Vip had no idea how new girl is gonna to affect their lives in future..Kamini track is definitely a unbearable one, but for the sake of ratings we need to tolerate these kind of dramas and tracks..This is too much to bear it for a couple like ViDha..!.Don't worry guys, enjoy the episodes and just relish the moments..! Hope this track pull back the viewers.😊

Precap : Vip disclosed his marriage to bua..I guess that was needed because it's intolerable to watch bua strange actions against Dhani..This is Vip and thus we want it from him..⭐️
It's a well balanced episode..!! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanvid thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot...couldn't watch the episode till now... Eagerly waiting to see the episode after your update and Adhi's pictures...
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely post archu dear. I loved the episode today and I was totally flat with Viplav's charming expressions.
The vamp played her role well and succeeded in making Rajlakshmi suspicious and Dhani jealous.
If this is not a good enough episode for the viewers and the channel then I really have nothing to say. What else do people want? There is a right combination of all elements. Just praying the trps rise.
Waiting eagerly for tom episode where Vipu reveals the truth. Way to go Viplav!
Edited by Magnolia2 - 8 years ago
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Achu, Yet to watch today's episode but b4 that got ur Written update & well written vidha moments are so beautiful.😊

Hope Trp will increase gradually..😊

cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: svd7755

Thanks a lot...couldn't watch the episode till now... Eagerly waiting to see the episode after your update and Adhi's pictures...

welcome dear Adhi..!! 😊
Catch it you will enjoy and Vip is back with full josh ,,kodak moment : when he got kiss from his beloved wife..Hehe..! his reactions 😳😆
cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: fahmed

Nice post.

welcome and thanks fahmed..! 😃
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice post dear. 😊 It was a well balanced episode. Vidha's scene as usual super. Loved it.
premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

Lovely post archu dear. I loved the episode today and I was totally flat with Viplav's charming expressions.

The vamp played her role well and succeeded in making Rajlakshmi suspicious and Dhani jealous.
If this is not a good enough episode for the viewers and the channel then I really have nothing to say. What else do people want? There is a right combination of all elements. Just praying the trps rise.

Mag have not seen the episode yet.

Even yesterday Trishakti I was so proud of my show and it was so good . Why why people don't see it is a mystery.
cocoatree thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

welcome Mag dear ! 😃
 I loved today's episode..I couldn't get set of viewers in our nation and secondly rating system never seems to be rasonable ..bold @ Good catch dear..! I was so keen in watching episode.. I failed to connect mishap sequence  today,  she was succeeded in her mission, created each n every situation against ViDha. RL arriving at a wrong time, and if this is all for ratings then I should admit today;s episode is good n well balanced one.! I just hope for the best happenings ! Great precap..! Vip rocks. !👏
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you archu

Yet to catch the episodes .. Episodes seems to be well  balanced.  So if this is not working for channel, then ...

Sammy Shut up😡
Edited by samanthana - 8 years ago