India-Forums

Divination (Page 6)

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by vaani44

one thing is that this show is of colors and in every show of colors judaai milan judaai milan.talak shaadi talak shaadi And tpk is a serial of colors channel so i thing thahaan seperation is 100%.tharuv reunion80%. Thahaan second marriage 95% chances.But they should not show thapki married dhruv then divorcing him and marring bihaan divorcing him then diwakar to save bihaans life or something then divorcing him then again marring bihaan then at last perhaps maybe living happily with him like serial meri aashiqui (marrying the same person four times)

aah I hate the 4-5 shaddis lol...but u r forgetting the fact that TPK is the only show after SSK which is Saas BahuLOL in colors...Saas Bahu shows rarely have that kind of trackLOL

Imagine this girls -- Bauji said to KK 'ab se Thapki app ke ghar kabhi nhi ayega!'. So now imagine there is Tha---ruv happening---

Thapki ki vidaayi from Bihaan's room to shaadi ki mantap... and then from there gruhapravesh of Thapki to DS room... with all the rituals n rasams in place...!Dead

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:35am | IP Logged
I have nothing against Thapki and Dhruv (don't kill me for this) if that is the end game. 
But NO bihaan- thapki marriage and then DS-Thapki marriage and then Bihaan-Thapki again - Considering they are brothers and this is one joint household, cannot think anything more gross than this... Not on any other show either..

Instead of this - she might as well marry them together and become a minor Draupadi LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

oceanbubble

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Originally posted by Katori

Shri shri Lachu devi ki jai ho!!!
I think your predictions are going to be true.

Only edit - your dream - Want Thapki to blow up on Bihaan for ystepping back. Who cares about DS???

I am practicing crystal gazing ROFL

Yeah Thapki blowing upon bihan is wat I am waiting for... I want her to drag him to the temple and give bhagawan's kasam to say that he doesnt love her or something

Yes. And say something like, "fine, you don't love me? Fine. But I'll only be with you and if it's not you it's no one else! "

This is awesome!!! I will not mind seeing this on screenWink
iQraaa IF-Dazzler
iQraaa
iQraaa

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
it would be a great story to watch ! LOL
a marry go round love triangle of DS-THAPS-BIHAAN Dead
good predictions tho lachu !!! LOLWink
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by vaani44

one thing is that this show is of colors and in every show of colors judaai milan judaai milan.talak shaadi talak shaadi And tpk is a serial of colors channel so i thing thahaan seperation is 100%.tharuv reunion80%. Thahaan second marriage 95% chances.But they should not show thapki married dhruv then divorcing him and marring bihaan divorcing him then diwakar to save bihaans life or something then divorcing him then again marring bihaan then at last perhaps maybe living happily with him like serial meri aashiqui (marrying the same person four times)

aah I hate the 4-5 shaddis lol...but u r forgetting the fact that TPK is the only show after SSK which is Saas BahuLOL in colors...Saas Bahu shows rarely have that kind of trackLOL

Imagine this girls -- Bauji said to KK 'ab se Thapki app ke ghar kabhi nhi ayega!'. So now imagine there is Tha---ruv happening---

Thapki ki vidaayi from Bihaan's room to shaadi ki mantap... and then from there gruhapravesh of Thapki to DS room... with all the rituals n rasams in place...!Dead

OMG maty...I have a half written OS on this ..Thapki getting ready for her wedding in Bihan's roomLOL..I am indecisive of the ending thats why I didnt postLOL 

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-Lachu-]

OMG maty...I have a half written OS on this ..Thapki getting ready for her wedding in Bihan's roomLOL..I am indecisive of the ending thats why I didnt postLOL 

Lachu post it right now with a Thahaan ending yaar!! I am craving for Thahaan stories to read

oceanbubble

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kowsi

[QUOTE=-Lachu-]

Lachu post it right now with a Thahaan ending yaar!! I am craving for Thahaan stories to read

sorry yaar ...not exactly in the position to post it now lol...and the way I have written it I dont think Thahaan ending is possible...exactly the reason I scrapped it lol...got a lot of mending to do for that LOL...and I am thinking of updating that AU ff today or tomorrowLOL working on the first chapter nowLOL

Kowsi

Kowsi IF-Rockerz
Kowsi
Kowsi

Posted: 23 April 2016 at 6:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kowsi

[QUOTE=-Lachu-][QUOTE=fan.matsh]

sorry yaar ...not exactly in the position to post it now lol...and the way I have written it I dont think Thahaan ending is possible...exactly the reason I scrapped it lol...got a lot of mending to do for that LOL...and I am thinking of updating that AU ff today or tomorrowLOL working on the first chapter nowLOL

As you wish Lachu!! 

If it's not Thahaan then keep it LOLWink

I will be waiting to read your fic!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index