Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Divination (Page 5)

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by rtms

Do you think shradha will jst go like that?if her lie is exposed,she will expose thapki.she might reveal ds n his thapki jaap.she can also expose vasu.may be,entire family will come to know about the marriage truth.this can even lead to thahaan separation n other tracks,even bihaans'guilt that ds still loves thapki.

same difference...I didnt bring Shradha exposing everyone becoz eventually the result would be the sameLOL

I dont think Shradha will leave PN in any case LOL...that is Dhruv proposes Thapki when they are both married to S and B respectivelyLOL

@Bold: Impossible i wud say in a sanskaari khaandan like PN's! But if DS turns black it cud!

vaani44 Groupbie
vaani44
vaani44

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Yaar seperation track should be there but not  tharuv reunion . Thahaan should be in depresion missing each other and marriage should be of thahaan with full dhoom dham not of tharuv and if tharuv marriage should be there then it should be like it is a plan of vasu , bauji,dadima,bhabhis even ds to reunite thahaan but there shoud be no mandap sequence please cvsCry
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Originally posted by rtms

Do you think shradha will jst go like that?if her lie is exposed,she will expose thapki.she might reveal ds n his thapki jaap.she can also expose vasu.may be,entire family will come to know about the marriage truth.this can even lead to thahaan separation n other tracks,even bihaans'guilt that ds still loves thapki.

same difference...I didnt bring Shradha exposing everyone becoz eventually the result would be the sameLOL

I dont think Shradha will leave PN in any case LOL...that is Dhruv proposes Thapki when they are both married to S and B respectivelyLOL

@Bold: Impossible i wud say in a sanskaari khaandan like PN's! But if DS turns black it cud!

it happened in SR...Dhruv could just ask Thapki to walk away from the meaningles marriage just as he is about to LOL...always possible...family wont be happy ( dont think they will even have a whiff of this)
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani44

Yaar seperation track should be there but not  tharuv reunion . Thahaan should be in depresion missing each other and marriage should be of thahaan with full dhoom dham not of tharuv and if tharuv marriage should be there then it should be like it is a plan of vasu , bauji,dadima,bhabhis even ds to reunite thahaan but there shoud be no mandap sequence please cvsCry

u think cvs will give us such a tension free happy track?LOL...I just want a pyar lecture by ThapkiLOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:06am | IP Logged

it happened in SR...Dhruv could just ask Thapki to walk away from the meaningles marriage just as he is about to LOL...always possible...family wont be happy ( dont think they will even have a whiff of this)

But why now? after all this time? He shd hv done this long long time ago right?Ouch
vaani44 Groupbie
vaani44
vaani44

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:12am | IP Logged
one thing is that this show is of colors and in every show of colors judaai milan judaai milan.talak shaadi talak shaadi And tpk is a serial of colors channel so i thing thahaan seperation is 100%.tharuv reunion80%. Thahaan second marriage 95% chances.But they should not show thapki married dhruv then divorcing him and marring bihaan divorcing him then diwakar to save bihaans life or something then divorcing him then again marring bihaan then at last perhaps maybe living happily with him like serial meri aashiqui (marrying the same person four times)
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

But why now? after all this time? He shd hv done this long long time ago right?Ouch

Becoz now marrying Shradha was a grt mistake, there is no guilt of leaving his wife becoz his wife is a vile woman...o top of that Thapki is unhappy with her marriage and Bihan, he hates Thapki. The only way to fix their lives is to undo the wrong LOL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani44

one thing is that this show is of colors and in every show of colors judaai milan judaai milan.talak shaadi talak shaadi And tpk is a serial of colors channel so i thing thahaan seperation is 100%.tharuv reunion80%. Thahaan second marriage 95% chances.But they should not show thapki married dhruv then divorcing him and marring bihaan divorcing him then diwakar to save bihaans life or something then divorcing him then again marring bihaan then at last perhaps maybe living happily with him like serial meri aashiqui (marrying the same person four times)

aah I hate the 4-5 shaddis lol...but u r forgetting the fact that TPK is the only show after SSK which is Saas BahuLOL in colors...Saas Bahu shows rarely have that kind of trackLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index