Divination (Page 4)

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Sixth one is my favorite too..Thapki blows up on both Bihaan and Dhruv..runs away with Diwaker instead. First love..dies hard.LOL

aditi ka kya??LOL

Goes with Bihaan or that bf of hersLOL

this is better than Bihan's death...bring back Sheena and pair her up with Bihan...plan a revenge trackLOL

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manaan

U want #thahaan separation track, bcx its much needed but I m afraid of kk land. I hate it so much. Dark ds. Huh he was always drak for.me.

nah...separation is not gonna happenLOL...all this will happen in PN LOL...waise this is the separation trackLOL...they are separatedLOL...mentally at least

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manaan

manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by manaan

U want #thahaan separation track, bcx its much needed but I m afraid of kk land. I hate it so much. Dark ds. Huh he was always drak for.me.

nah...separation is not gonna happenLOL...all this will happen in PNLOL...waise this is the separation trackLOL...they are separatedLOL...mentally at least

Oh then much to my relief as I can't tolerate kk land. Angry
.Preetii. IF-Sizzlerz
.Preetii.
.Preetii.

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:03am | IP Logged

3. Dhruv is probably gonna mu that thapki exposed shradha becoz she wants to be in his life

baki ka pata nahin...bt this is going to happen...most probably...!!ROFL
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spreeti98

3. Dhruv is probably gonna mu that thapki exposed shradha becoz she wants to be in his life

baki ka pata nahin...bt this is going to happen...most probably...!!ROFL

of course Dhruv is delusionalLOL
vaani44 Groupbie
vaani44
vaani44

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by vaani44

I think to the current track this all will definately happen thahaan seperation ,tharuv marriage , thapki and bihaan depression and at last when thapki wont take sathwan phera with dhruv and keep on staring bihaan then we will see dhruv constipated look . Bihaan will notice that and storts leaving and then thapki runs stop him .At last we willget thahaan marriage Big smile and dhruvs constipated faceDead
divorce tak toh thik hai but please no marriage mandap drama!!!

Even i hate these mandap drama . Yaar thahaan marriage should be full of dhoom dham i wrote this according to cvs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Do you think shradha will jst go like that?if her lie is exposed,she will expose thapki.she might reveal ds n his thapki jaap.she can also expose vasu.may be,entire family will come to know about the marriage truth.this can even lead to thahaan separation n other tracks,even bihaans'guilt that ds still loves thapki.
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Do you think shradha will jst go like that?if her lie is exposed,she will expose thapki.she might reveal ds n his thapki jaap.she can also expose vasu.may be,entire family will come to know about the marriage truth.this can even lead to thahaan separation n other tracks,even bihaans'guilt that ds still loves thapki.

same difference...I didnt bring Shradha exposing everyone becoz eventually the result would be the sameLOL

I dont think Shradha will leave PN in any case LOL...that is Dhruv proposes Thapki when they are both married to S and B respectivelyLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index