Thapki...Pyaar Ki

Divination (Page 3)

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Lachu-

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

I'll accept all this. Even till Tha--------------ruv engagement, but no mandap main realization. And I only want Thapki to scream shout slap DS in front of everyone for even thinking that he can patch up with his brother's wife.

@bold will never happen...never LOL...Thapki can give 100 slaps to Bihan but not dhruvLOL

@sanya - slapping is too touchy-feely  you see and Thapki is too sanskaari ..LOLLOL

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fan.matsh

Enlightenment?! So u r the Buddha of IF TPK?? LOL I am with u on all ur point - except of course point 6. She shud take off at DS I understand, but Bihaan in front of all the family? But why? Was she never at fault? Had it not been for the lie she told Bihaan to stay back, I wud hv been with u on this. I know she needed to know the marriage truth and she had every right. But what she did was not acceptable to me. May be I would even accept it if she has / had not shown so much arrogance. I still think she is being arrogant. There has been no concrete effort from her side to manao Bihaan. Didn't Bihaan listen to all her 250 page lectures when he was at fault? Right now she has no right to shout at Bihaan. They can have a blow-ur-top off at each other one-on-one but not in front of the family! Ouch

Maty definitely not suggesting hall meeting lol...I want Thapki- DS- Bihan LOL then Thapki- Bihan. But Thapki blowing up is the only way for this to end ...no matter how arrogant she has been...Bihan is literally going to do nothing LOL...its up to Thapki to save her marriage LOL

@Bold: 100% with u on that... I have always maintained that its upto Thapki to save the marriage - earlier it was dhoka and now may be anger and Thapki's dhoka!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

On the note of saving the marriage - I do not think there will be a divorce. Things may come close but no divorce.
This show does not have power to pull jeth-devrani potential romance for long as TRP audience only likes the idea but hates it when it actually happens. LOLLOL

no divorce for sure...they have already used it in holi trackLOL...I hope none of the family actually supports jeth- devrani suggested relation sans Vasu [She is always an exemption, but I would warm up a little to her if she supports Thahaan]

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaraaliSanyaEterna

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Originally posted by SanyaEterna

I'll accept all this. Even till Tha--------------ruv engagement, but no mandap main realization. And I only want Thapki to scream shout slap DS in front of everyone for even thinking that he can patch up with his brother's wife.

@bold will never happen...never LOL...Thapki can give 100 slaps to Bihan but not dhruvLOL

@sanya - slapping is too touchy-feely  you see and Thapki is too sanskaari ..LOLLOL

SorryROFL

Karaalifan.matsh

Get-Lost IF-Sizzlerz
Get-Lost
Get-Lost

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sixth one is my favorite too..Thapki blows up on both Bihaan and Dhruv..runs away with Diwaker instead. First love..dies hard.LOL

shweta2728fan.matsh

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

Sixth one is my favorite too..Thapki blows up on both Bihaan and Dhruv..runs away with Diwaker instead. First love..dies hard.LOL

aditi ka kya??LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Karaali

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sweet_Desires

aditi ka kya??LOL

Goes with Bihaan or that bf of hersLOL
manaan IF-Dazzler
manaan
manaan

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:26am | IP Logged
U want #thahaan separation track, bcx its much needed but I m afraid of kk land. I hate it so much. Dark ds. Huh he was always drak for.me.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index