India-Forums

Divination (Page 2)

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan.matsh

Enlightenment?! So u r the Buddha of IF TPK?? LOL I am with u on all ur point - except of course point 6. She shud take off at DS I understand, but Bihaan in front of all the family? But why? Was she never at fault? Had it not been for the lie she told Bihaan to stay back, I wud hv been with u on this. I know she needed to know the marriage truth and she had every right. But what she did was not acceptable to me. May be I would even accept it if she has / had not shown so much arrogance. I still think she is being arrogant. There has been no concrete effort from her side to manao Bihaan. Didn't Bihaan listen to all her 250 page lectures when he was at fault? Right now she has no right to shout at Bihaan. They can have a blow-ur-top off at each other one-on-one but not in front of the family! Ouch

Agree about no public confrontation. I want one-on-one confrontation with Bihaan. 

I really want her to ignore DS. She explained to him so clearly at his marriage that they cannot be together again and if he cannot get it, it is not her job to keep explaining.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kowsi

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani44

I think to the current track this all will definately happen thahaan seperation ,tharuv marriage , thapki and bihaan depression and at last when thapki wont take sathwan phera with dhruv and keep on staring bihaan then we will see dhruv constipated look . Bihaan will notice that and storts leaving and then thapki runs stop him .At last we willget thahaan marriage Big smile and dhruvs constipated faceDead

I am fine with this but not Marriage drama...the last one was unbearable LOL

Karaali

fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Katori

Enlightenment?! So u r the Buddha of IF TPK?? LOL I am with u on all ur point - except of course point 6. She shud take off at DS I understand, but Bihaan in front of all the family? But why? Was she never at fault? Had it not been for the lie she told Bihaan to stay back, I wud hv been with u on this. I know she needed to know the marriage truth and she had every right. But what she did was not acceptable to me. May be I would even accept it if she has / had not shown so much arrogance. I still think she is being arrogant. There has been no concrete effort from her side to manao Bihaan. Didn't Bihaan listen to all her 250 page lectures when he was at fault? Right now she has no right to shout at Bihaan. They can have a blow-ur-top off at each other one-on-one but not in front of the family! Ouch

Agree about no public confrontation. I want one-on-one confrontation with Bihaan. 

I really want her to ignore DS. She explained to him so clearly at his marriage that they cannot be together again and if he cannot get it, it is not her job to keep explaining.

Abt Thapki-DS confrontation, I dont want explanations. When DS proposes she shud dispose LOL
And just say, don't u remember what I told u during ur wedding and just say - remember I am ur Bhabhi like how Ara tells Arj in PR.Wink

Karaali

-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Maty definitely not suggesting hall meeting lol...I want Thapki- DS- Bihan LOL then Thapki- Bihan. But Thapki blowing up is the only way for this to end ...no matter how arrogant she has been...Bihan is literally going to do nothing LOL...its up to Thapki to save her marriage LOL

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Abt Thapki-DS confrontation, I dont want explanations. When DS proposes she shud dispose LOL
And just say, don't u remember what I told u during ur wedding and just say - remember I am ur Bhabhi like how Ara tells Arj in PR.Wink

Now wouldn't I love to see some of that attitude here - even 10%. 
-Ila- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ila-
-Ila-

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanyaEterna

I'll accept all this. Even till Tha--------------ruv engagement, but no mandap main realization. And I only want Thapki to scream shout slap DS in front of everyone for even thinking that he can patch up with his brother's wife.

@bold will never happen...never LOL...Thapki can give 100 slaps to Bihan but not dhruvLOL
fan.matsh IF-Rockerz
fan.matsh
fan.matsh

Originally posted by Katori

Now wouldn't I love to see some of that attitude here - even 10%. 

we have to keep dreaming... we will nvr get anything in TPK other than BJKT!! LOL

Karaali

Karaali IF-Rockerz
Karaali
Karaali

On the note of saving the marriage - I do not think there will be a divorce. Things may come close but no divorce.
This show does not have power to pull jeth-devrani potential romance for long as TRP audience only likes the idea but hates it when it actually happens. LOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Thapki...Pyaar Ki Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index